Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 40. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Have you considered linking global companies that have assets all over the world?

Hello, we are open to all forms of partnership.
FoggyStar Official
what is the easiest way to invest in Zichain?

Through our website:)
zichain.io

please explain what is whitelist?? thnx in advance!

Hello! This is the list of investors that are allowed to buy tokens from Zichain
FoggyStar Official
Any plans on exchanges? listings?

Yes, we are conducting negotiations with different trading platforms, but we do not comment any brands at the moment.
FoggyStar Official
Will an exchange be part of your ecosystem or do you want to integrate your service with other exchanges?

yes, there will be developed an exchange. ZiChange is the exchange platform offering the simple, safe, and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies for fiat money. We use the cutting edge technology to deliver a digital currency to you at the best rates and in the most secure way.

Since you mention THE cutting edge technology, could you explain to us what that is about?

2-of-3 keys technology.

You introduce standard multi-signature technology as cutting edge technology to your project or what is the trick that I am missing?
The first, I think.

I'm really interested in the project development. Do you have any beta-versions of the products?
What for future exchange - will it be the one website/platform together with cryprtoeye??

Hello, we have launched CryptoEYE beta already. As for the exchange, it will be a separate website, but within the Zichain ecosystem naturally.

Nice idea with cryptoeye, where I can check beta-version?
Of course, you can do it on the website https://cryptoeye.com/en/

beta-version is rather useful, what about your plans for full version?

We have already released beta-version of CryptoEYE. Beta includes detailed information about our cryptocurrency indexes and the Crypto-wiki with comprehensive coin descriptions. Additional functions such as news aggregaton, publication of our own cryptocurrency content, and offering the investment products through marketplace are going to be released during 2018-2019. The first version of TheIndex.Fund will be launched in Q2 2018, ZiChange will be launched in Q3 2018. BAMP with decentralized asset storage will be released at latest in Q2 2019.

Great plans... IS the CryptoEYE like wikipedia but for crypto??

Hello! I would say that it is even wider as there will be analysis data inside the platform as well
FoggyStar Official
As far as I understand this is a Russian project, right?
Unfortunately, statistics show that very few really good Russian projects. I hope that ZICHAIN ​​will be an excellent investment, because they have a good idea. Also saw that Forbes wrote about this project.

Yes, there are a lot of Russian professionals in different fields in Zichain team. Thank you for your support!

Great team, large perspectives! Wish you all good luck, Zichain!

Hello! Thank you for your supportive comments!
FoggyStar Official
What about reaching soft-cap???

We have already reached it. The next target is the hard cap!
FoggyStar Official
FoggyStar Official
Can be any user the project contributor, as it used to be in Bitcoin or Ethereum?

how much in BTC I need to invest at least?

The amount is counted in USD and ETH. You need to invest at least 1ETH for the presale period. As for the token sale, the minimum amount is $10.
FoggyStar Official
Unfortunately, statistics show that very few really good Russian projects. I hope that ZICHAIN ​​will be an excellent investment, because they have a good idea. Also saw that Forbes wrote about this project.

I find this project very innovative, that’s cool you are trying to create new blockchain products on the market

Thank you very much for your support!
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Where did you get your cryptofiat licence?
We have got a European licence for the exchange.

Where will it be possible to work with fiat???
Activity: 109
Activity: 6
Hello! Where can I ask the question about the Bounty campaign?

Hello, you can find this info here: https://t.me/zichainbounty

Sir, we are requesting the public ERC20 contract and you gave us a telegram group invite.

Excuse me, could you specify your request?

https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard

Every valid contract has a unique address.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How is your sales going on?
We have successfully reached the softcap (more than $3 million). Because the second round of pre-sale is still on, we can not announce the final results yet, stay with us for more info!

When pre-sale ends?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Whats unique in Zichain platform?
Activity: 35
Have you considered linking global companies that have assets all over the world?
Activity: 91
what is the easiest way to invest in Zichain?

Through our website:)
zichain.io

please explain what is whitelist?? thnx in advance!
Any plans on exchanges? listings?
Will an exchange be part of your ecosystem or do you want to integrate your service with other exchanges?

yes, there will be developed an exchange. ZiChange is the exchange platform offering the simple, safe, and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies for fiat money. We use the cutting edge technology to deliver a digital currency to you at the best rates and in the most secure way.

Since you mention THE cutting edge technology, could you explain to us what that is about?

2-of-3 keys technology.

You introduce standard multi-signature technology as cutting edge technology to your project or what is the trick that I am missing?
The first, I think.

I'm really interested in the project development. Do you have any beta-versions of the products?
What for future exchange - will it be the one website/platform together with cryprtoeye??

Hello, we have launched CryptoEYE beta already. As for the exchange, it will be a separate website, but within the Zichain ecosystem naturally.

Nice idea with cryptoeye, where I can check beta-version?
Of course, you can do it on the website https://cryptoeye.com/en/

beta-version is rather useful, what about your plans for full version?

We have already released beta-version of CryptoEYE. Beta includes detailed information about our cryptocurrency indexes and the Crypto-wiki with comprehensive coin descriptions. Additional functions such as news aggregaton, publication of our own cryptocurrency content, and offering the investment products through marketplace are going to be released during 2018-2019. The first version of TheIndex.Fund will be launched in Q2 2018, ZiChange will be launched in Q3 2018. BAMP with decentralized asset storage will be released at latest in Q2 2019.

Great plans... IS the CryptoEYE like wikipedia but for crypto??

Yes, there are a lot of Russian professionals in different fields in Zichain team. Thank you for your support!

Great team, large perspectives! Wish you all good luck, Zichain!
Activity: 20
What about reaching soft-cap???
Pages:
Jump to: