Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 52. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Do you have bounty program?
Bounty has already ended on the 20th of July. If you really want to get Zichain tokens, then you can buy them on the pre-sale. There's a very good 25% discount.
Ohhh... 25% discount, really? I haven't heard about it. Unfortunately, I'm from the USA and can't invest in such interesting project.

Yep, 25% bonus and I'm going to benefit from it:)
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
I got in this plan. I am interested to look how the developers implement the business.  Good luck fellows.

Thank you very much. We are doing our best!
FoggyStar Official
I believe this plan is very interesting and nice! Seamless business, acquainted website, riveting activity.

Great pleasure to hear this kind words from you! Thank you for your support!
Greetings. Have you completed your Pre-ICO? Did you manage to collect soft-cap? If I'm not mistaken soft-cap $ 3 million .. Thank you for your answers.

Pre-Sale is divided into 2 rounds:
the 1st one was held from May 21, 2018 to June 21, 2018 and the 2nd round is scheduled for June 21, 2018 to August 31, 2018.
Token Sale starts September 16, 2018 and will end October 31, 2018.
We have already reached the softcap (yes, 3 mln $) during presale.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I believe this plan is very interesting and nice! Seamless business, acquainted website, riveting activity.

Greetings. Have you completed your Pre-ICO? Did you manage to collect soft-cap? If I'm not mistaken soft-cap $ 3 million .. Thank you for your answers.
FoggyStar Official

Activity: 140
FoggyStar Official
Hello! Could you provide me with the information about the BAMP platform?
Blockchain Asset Management Platform (BAMP) is the platform for creating customized investment funds in just one click, offering the fully automated infrastructure: decentralized storage of assets, investment policy statement verification, fees accounting and withdrawal, and financial reporting. An important feature is the ability to manage fund assets using convenient trading infrastructure and corporate accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges.
ZiChain can make it great by help from its team and supports from Zichain community.
Doing our best!
Activity: 99
Blockchain Asset Management Platform (BAMP) is the platform for creating customized investment funds in just one click, offering the fully automated infrastructure: decentralized storage of assets, investment policy statement verification, fees accounting and withdrawal, and financial reporting. An important feature is the ability to manage fund assets using convenient trading infrastructure and corporate accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges.
ZiChain can make it great by help from its team and supports from Zichain community.
FoggyStar Official
Who is the target audience of the BAMP platform?
Cryptocurrency asset managers are the target audience of BAMP.
FoggyStar Official
FoggyStar Official
Do you have KYC/AML?
Yes, we have both KYC and AML. More info is provided in our White Paper.
FoggyStar Official
Hello. I have researched your project for a while. I'm considering the possibility of investments in your project now. Do you have any special rules/restrictions for the UK residents?
No, not really, you are welcome to join!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hello. I have researched your project for a while. I'm considering the possibility of investments in your project now. Do you have any special rules/restrictions for the UK residents?
FoggyStar Official
A must-work project. Crypto-wiki is a very clever idea. It’s hard to navigate this informational avalanche of cryptocurrency world without bumping into ads. That will be useful even for those who have little interest in cryptocurrencies.
We appreciate your support.
FoggyStar Official
By the way, I wish you guys to realize all the features!
Thank you very much!
FoggyStar Official
But, do you have plans to obtain SEC licence in future? It would be great for the investors from the USA and Canada!
If we have any updates we will inform the community on our news channels in FB, Twitter and Telegram.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
A must-work project. Crypto-wiki is a very clever idea. It’s hard to navigate this informational avalanche of cryptocurrency world without bumping into ads. That will be useful even for those who have little interest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 29
By the way, I wish you guys to realize all the features!
Activity: 29
But, do you have plans to obtain SEC licence in future? It would be great for the investors from the USA and Canada!
Pages:
Jump to: