Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 56. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hello. I know, that your pre-sale is going now. But, I can't find information, whether you have reached the Soft Cap or not. Could you provide me with that information?

Hello, yes, we have already reached the softcap.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
By the way, nice concept and idea. I wish you to realize all the features!
Could you provide me with the articles, where your project was mentioned?
Hello. I know, that your pre-sale is going now. But, I can't find information, whether you have reached the Soft Cap or not. Could you provide me with that information?
FoggyStar Official
Also, when will you release the new version of the Crypto-EYE with new features?

New release of Crypto-EYE is expected in Q2 (integration of the news aggregator into the Crypto-EYE).
Anyway you could subscribe to the latest updates from Crypto-EYE on the official website - https://cryptoeye.com/
FoggyStar Official
Hello. What is Crypto-EYE? How it works? Could you explain me?

Hi,
CryptoEYE is a website that helps investors and managers to follow a complex and unstructured world of cryptocurrency. Every user will be able to customize the flow of market information and news in accordance with their preferences. The portal will become a single entry point for investors and an advertising platform for asset managers. ZICHAIN has already released beta-version of CryptoEYE, you could find out more about CryptoEYE here   - https://cryptoeye.com/
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Also, when will you release the new version of the Crypto-EYE with new features?
Activity: 99
Hello. What is Crypto-EYE? How it works? Could you explain me?
FoggyStar Official
Hello. I have heard about your project a little bit from my mates. Who is your target  audience?

Hi,

the target audience of the ZICHAIN project - everyone who is connected with the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain development. ZICHAIN products can be useful for traders, investors, asset managers, those who want to buy or sell crypto currency or change it for fiat money, as well as just wanting to understand how the cryptocurrency market is structured.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
By the way, good luck guys!
Activity: 195
Hello. I have heard about your project a little bit from my mates. Who is your target  audience?
FoggyStar Official
Ohh, I didn't mentioned it above. Do you have Russian thread on Bittalk?

not yet, but as far as I know It shall be created in the nearest future.
FoggyStar Official
Hello! Do you have plans about new advisers of the project? It is very important for marketing and community.

Currently we have four advisors, you could find out more about our advisors checking our official website - https://zichain.io/
FoggyStar Official
Since I'm an american, do you have any agreements on cooperation with american companies?

Sorry, we do not have such info for now, what for new cooperation - we will notify all the community in our official channels in telegram and facebook. Stay tuned with the news from Zichain company!
Activity: 137
Ohh, I didn't mentioned it above. Do you have Russian thread on Bittalk?
Activity: 137
Hello! Do you have plans about new advisers of the project? It is very important for marketing and community.
FoggyStar Official
Hello. I'm from the US and considering the possibility of investing in your project. Do you have plans to allow the citizens of the US to invest in your project in future?

Hello, I do not have certain info on the future plans, for today there is no possibility for USA citizen to take part in Zichain's token sale (and pre-sale as well). Sorry.
Activity: 280
Since I'm an american, do you have any agreements on cooperation with american companies?
FoggyStar Official
The project seems pretty budding!
Excellence approach,  excellent activity, clear-cut approach.

Thank you! Zichain team is working hard to meet the needs of community and  our potential investors!!
Pages:
Jump to: