Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 96. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I've read all the docs you have, and all of them seem pretty worked out! Good job
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
ZICHAIN has the potential market size of around 64 billion USD falling under Crypto Asset Under Management and its one of most bullish area of blockchain
Activity: 114
With public sale about to go on in coming 19 days, the status of all products forming ZICHAIN platform are
CRYPTOEYE.COM   Website ready
THEINDEX.FUND    Under construction
BAMP                    MVP
ZICHANGE.IO        Website ready

Wow that's something interesting. With so much scam in ICO industry, the best way to judge about legitimacy of an ICO is to see whether it has some working product in place or not. With so many live products, this is something legitimate
Activity: 125
With public sale about to go on in coming 19 days, the status of all products forming ZICHAIN platform are
CRYPTOEYE.COM   Website ready
THEINDEX.FUND    Under construction
BAMP                    MVP
ZICHANGE.IO        Website ready
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Idea behind this ICO is really impressive i.e. to create an ecosystem that has several key products like
a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider, index funds based on a family of our cryptocurrency indexes, crypto-fiat exchange, and a marketplace for financial services.

Good thing is you can benefit from each of them individually and together all of them form ZICHAIN. As cryptocurrency market will expand the demand for such financial management platforms will grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Idea behind this ICO is really impressive i.e. to create an ecosystem that has several key products like
a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider, index funds based on a family of our cryptocurrency indexes, crypto-fiat exchange, and a marketplace for financial services.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
FoggyStar Official
When do we get tokens from the Airdrop?

Please address your question to @aleks648 (Telegram)
FoggyStar Official
Do I get a discount for using Zitoken in your system?

With Zitoken,both investors and managers can pay for our numerous services at a 30% discount.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I still do not know about this project
Activity: 54
When do we get tokens from the Airdrop?
Activity: 20
Do I get a discount for using Zitoken in your system?
Activity: 111
And you guys, min investmen amount hasn't changed, right? Shocked
No, it hasn't changed. During the pre-sale, the minimum purchase of tokens should be at least $1,000 or its cryptocurrency equivalent. During the Token Sale, the minimum purchase of tokens should total to $50.

Ok, cool, because someone told me that it's 500$ already Smiley wanted to check again. Thank you
FoggyStar Official
what about the sale of tokens? on the site I did not see any information about it. Also there is no information about bonuses and your soft cap
Now we are at the Public Pre-sale stage, you can join us and get 25% discount (USD $0.08). Minimum invest amount is $1000.
ICO starts on the 2nd of July, token price will rise to USD $0.1. Minimum invest amount will also change to $50.
We are both running bounty (2% of the total supply (14,062,500 tokens)) and a referral programm (2% of the total supply (14,062,500 tokens)).
The soft cap is USD $3,000,000.

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
what about the sale of tokens? on the site I did not see any information about it. Also there is no information about bonuses and your soft cap
FoggyStar Official
No, it hasn't changed. During the pre-sale, the minimum purchase of tokens should be at least $1,000 or its cryptocurrency equivalent. During the Token Sale, the minimum purchase of tokens should total to $50.
FoggyStar Official
KYC is needed for everyone and every investment amount?
Yes, you have to pass KYC procedure in order to receive Zichain tokens. You will be required to provide identity documents (passport, driving license, or national ID) and documents confirming the residence. A KYC-system will be accessible with the beginning of the TGE. By that time you will receive an email with the instructions. You can go through the KYC procedure before or after a purchase of tokens, but at least 7 days prior to the end of Token Sale. Tokens are issued and transferred immediately after the successful KYC verification and purchase.
KYC is needed for everyone and every investment amount?
FoggyStar Official
How long payment usually takes? If I want to buy with BTC

As soon as your payment arrives to our cryptocurrency wallets and several confirmations are done, platform automatically initiates the transfer of tokens to your Ethereum wallet. The process can take up to several hours in case of an Ethereum network overload
Pages:
Jump to: