Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 91. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
What is the next event you’re gonna take part? Where have you been aready? Where can we read about it?
June 21-23 Singapore -> Coin Agenda
June 27-29 Shanghai, China -> Mobile World Congress
FoggyStar Official
What are your plans for 2018? What are you gonna launch?
Please take a look at our roadmap on the official website https://zichain.io/
FoggyStar Official
Ok, what‘s the vice versa scenario? Will they be allocated to smth?
Sorry, could you please specify your question?
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
What is the next event you’re gonna take part? Where have you been aready? Where can we read about it?
FoggyStar Official
What if people wanna buy more tokens than you’ve generated? You’re gonna issue more?
During the Token Generation Event (TGE), we plan to issue no more than 703,125,000 tokens, of which up to 450,000,000 (64% of total issue) can be sold to investors at Pre-sale and Token Sale stages. All tokens unsold during the TGE will be burned.
Activity: 29
What are your plans for 2018? What are you gonna launch?
Activity: 44
Ok, what‘s the vice versa scenario? Will they be allocated to smth?
Activity: 50
What if people wanna buy more tokens than you’ve generated? You’re gonna issue more?
FoggyStar Official
How many keys I need to successfully finish transaction?
Three keys are used for multisignature: investor’s, manager’s and platform keys. To perform any transaction from multisig-wallets, a minimum of two signatures are required.
FoggyStar Official
Was it hard to obtain license for fiat exchange?
The fact that we've successfully recieved it is much more important than the process  Smiley
FoggyStar Official
How do we know anout hardcap and softcap? where to see it? Have you already reached the softcap or what?
Due to the ongoing pre-sale the information is not available yet.
FoggyStar Official
So you have your wallets, that means I have to open one more wallet instead of MEW?
You mean for the payment for tokens or to use the platform?
FoggyStar Official
Why should I choose your project instead other projects?
At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
How many keys I need to successfully finish transaction?
Activity: 91
Was it hard to obtain license for fiat exchange?
Activity: 50
How do we know anout hardcap and softcap? where to see it? Have you already reached the softcap or what?
Activity: 29
So you have your wallets, that means I have to open one more wallet instead of MEW?
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Why should I choose your project instead other projects?
FoggyStar Official
I believe this plan is very interesting and nice! Seamless business, acquainted website, riveting activity.

Thank you. We appreciate your support and kind words.
Activity: 19
I believe this plan is very interesting and nice! Seamless business, acquainted website, riveting activity.
Pages:
Jump to: