Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY | no ICO - Very limited Supply - page 2. (Read 6826 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As you can now see that the secret hashpower return from the private pool and the chain moves due to its ability to quickly crunch Difficulty: 37175444 and no blocks from pool http://diz.hashpool.eu/#pool_blocks or http://zid.acc-pool.pw/#pool_blocks.
So someone really wants this coin before it hits the exchanges

Looking into forknoted explorer using set_log 4 this person ip traces to Matawan, New Jersey
I left late Friday for a professors conference but when I get back late Sunday I will point my 4 card GPU rig at the pool. The mining power should yield 1 block every hour at current difficulty. This is not a stuck chain like the old ZID since it locked at only 40 Kh/s, this chain recvd over 400 Kh/s and still moves forward. Someone saw it to be listed on exchange soon and factored in it's limity supply and made a decision to get their share of ZID.
Weren't you just chastising the individual that actually started ZID before you stole it for taking time to tend to their property while the chain was stuck?  Now you do the same thing and tell people that you'll be back in a day with a couple of GPU's to try and solve a block?  So what if you solve a block or two.  What then?  It's going to take a long time for the difficulty to drop.  You'll be mining for a week just to get twenty blocks.  Maybe if you start mining bitcoin with that S7 you borrowed from your friend you'll have made enough bitcoin by July to rent enough hash to mine some more blocks.  Just maybe, huh?

It can discuss a long time. But the reality is that someone spend already more 1k $ per day to this coin by mining. I don't know what that mean however 500-1000 GPUs are mining this coin now. Or maybe it is secret Bitmain Cryptonight ASIC, they test it on nonfamous coin to nobody knows anything. The thruth is out there (c)  Cool
You are wrong.  Nobody's spending $1k to mine this coin.  If someone was spending that kind of money the blockchain would be moving.  It's been over a day since a block has been solved.  Anyone mining this coin with their small amount of hashpower is just wasting their time.  Look at the difficulty.  
Your ignorance really impresses me. Read the previous post. Someone mined 400 blocks at 400kh/s and really drive difficultites put on a private pool. There are only 2 known pools and the previous post documents the height activity for both during that span of time. So do not post dumb comments until you have atleast done your homework
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I left late Friday for a professors conference but when I get back late Sunday I will point my 4 card GPU rig at the pool. The mining power should yield 1 block every hour at current difficulty. This is not a stuck chain like the old ZID since it locked at only 40 Kh/s, this chain recvd over 400 Kh/s and still moves forward. Someone saw it to be listed on exchange soon and factored in it's limity supply and made a decision to get their share of ZID.
Weren't you just chastising the individual that actually started ZID before you stole it for taking time to tend to their property while the chain was stuck?  Now you do the same thing and tell people that you'll be back in a day with a couple of GPU's to try and solve a block?  So what if you solve a block or two.  What then?  It's going to take a long time for the difficulty to drop.  You'll be mining for a week just to get twenty blocks.  Maybe if you start mining bitcoin with that S7 you borrowed from your friend you'll have made enough bitcoin by July to rent enough hash to mine some more blocks.  Just maybe, huh?

It can discuss a long time. But the reality is that someone spend already more 1k $ per day to this coin by mining. I don't know what that mean however 500-1000 GPUs are mining this coin now. Or maybe it is secret Bitmain Cryptonight ASIC, they test it on nonfamous coin to nobody knows anything. The thruth is out there (c)  Cool
You are wrong.  Nobody's spending $1k to mine this coin.  If someone was spending that kind of money the blockchain would be moving.  It's been over a day since a block has been solved.  Anyone mining this coin with their small amount of hashpower is just wasting their time.  Look at the difficulty.  
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
It can discuss a long time. But the reality is that someone spend already more 1k $ per day to this coin by mining. I don't know what that mean however 500-1000 GPUs are mining this coin now. Or maybe it is secret Bitmain Cryptonight ASIC, they test it on nonfamous coin to nobody knows anything. The thruth is out there (c)  Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Workers have raised the difficulty, looked at it shit and left)
Electricity only burned.
 Huh

The developer all this started to collect money for listing on exchanges?
Nice ))
---
ахуенчик вобщем.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Why are you so angry? Isn't your verison stuck on block 36501 for the last 4 days and you still cant fix it so your making a POS coin now? Why are you so pissed that the community  came up with a solution and have moved forward. Makes you look like a hater now. You should apologize for wasting everybodys time and hashpower and keep silent. Better yet contribute to the new chain since it succeed where you could not. Put the ego to the side or step aside

You call this a solution?
What about the time and hashpower people wasted on this?  Are you going to apologize?
with over 400 Kh/s

Let's try some calculations:
400 Kh/s on cryptonight gives about 0.6BTC per day
And now we can estimate base price of the coin: (6000 ZID for 0.6BTC)
so 1 ZID is about 10k satoshi now

It's can be bravely multiply 10 times to get real price of ZID - it's about 1$ for 1 ZID when it will be added to exchange
All is fine. Someone came in with over 400 Kh/s of hash power and really raised network difficulties. But chain is moving along.

Confirmed! The blocks continue found.
400kh\s is about 40-50 GPU farm. Somebody wants to appropriate all coins. He alone gets about 5000 coins per day!
Yes, alot of big operation like that do so simply to dump at 1 satoshi when coin goes to exchange just to pay their electricity bill.
400k....
Wow
Someone is trying to take over this coin.
What information did you hear? Smiley
That was actually an attempt to overtake the blockchain called a 51% attack probably used to break the old chain and most recently XMD cryptonote coin but was completely unsuccessful. Both those coins used a very suspectable .dat blockchain file if you view their source code SRC - CryptoNoteConfig.h
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
400k....
Wow
Someone is trying to take over this coin.
What information did you hear? Smiley
All is fine. Someone came in with over 400 Kh/s of hash power and really raised network difficulties. But chain is moving along.

Confirmed! The blocks continue found.
400kh\s is about 40-50 GPU farm. Somebody wants to appropriate all coins. He alone gets about 5000 coins per day!
while upgrading the wallet, do we need to delete the old files before?
No because the old wallet blockchain is a .dat file while the upgrade is rocksdb .bin file
Only deletion is if you are switching from the old blockchain that was stuck on block 36501 to this new blockchain
This would be located in your computer Roaming>Appdata>Identity folder
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
while upgrading the wallet, do we need to delete the old files before?
It's something wrong with the network: there are no transaction during last 3 hours, mining isn't working.
Looks disturbing.
Hash Rate: 458.88 KH/sec
 Block Found: about an hour ago
 Difficulty: 35333401

Upon further review it appears that some interested party has created a private pool as evident by http://diz.hashpool.eu/#pool_blocks
at block height 2841 with difficulty 708033 4/20/2017, 3:12:36 PM the next block that pool solved was
at block height 3226 with difficulty 1251803 4/20/2017, 3:32:43 PM the next after that was
at block height 3465 with difficulty 34487550 4/20/2017, 4:52:51 PM

There is only one other known pool http://zid.acc-pool.pw and review of the pool blocks http://zid.acc-pool.pw/#pool_blocks show during that time frame it solved only 1 block
at block height 3214 with difficulty 1218660 4/20/2017, 3:31:55 PM

All of the blocks awarded from block height 3465 up to now have been from pool http://diz.hashpool.eu. Network difficulties is built into the network and should auto adjust with each block solved based on current hashpower.
It's something wrong with the network: there are no transaction during last 3 hours, mining isn't working.
Looks disturbing.
Exchange listing

It's good news! It should mine so much coins as possible until the difficulty begin grow up.
It's only 7.777.777 coins and price per coin could be high enough.
Also thanks to my friend who loaned me their Antminer S7-LN until July which will also be used to mine BTC to help with the exchange listing fee.
Thanks for the donations already made. You guys are a great community
Exchange listing

It's good news! It should mine so much coins as possible until the difficulty begin grow up.
It's only 7.777.777 coins and price per coin could be high enough.
Exchange listing
Dev will pay for the exchange listing myself in July about the 14-18. I will fund it by putting 1 BTC per month aside. By then I should have 3 BTC and we should see that this blockchain is resistant to attacks the likes have plagued other cryptonotes.

I feel very confident in the security setup of this blockchain.
There is still much work to b done but by desire to see ZID succeed is fully matched by my Zeal

***ALL Bounties halted effective immediately***

Anyone who would like to donate can do so below:
BTC
1CQwoNaepPkkyV5YVQfsMdQVNU2zyPQjP4
Doge
DNq6NbNinGYUBP9F12yp3bgHPsBhNT7HHX
DOT
1HPK4gUP9SPoAyHQC7b34nDFvGAtGrrdFX
ETC
0x5d953ffe814a0f7d557c358703f5e6fcc3afbcd7
Cryptonote CLI simplewallet instructions - Need to know how to send ZID from your wallet?

Method to send payment in simplewallet
transfer 0 izIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI 5

Effect
this will send 5 ZID to wallet izIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDID

Breakdown of the transaction
0 represent mixin count. Changes to 0 (number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from)
izIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI represents destination wallet
5 represents the number of ZID to be send from your wallet

Method to send payment using payment id
transfer 0 izIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI 5 -p Ced34ZIZIZIZIZI
this will send 5 ZID to wallet izIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDID with supplied payment ID, most commonly used to send coins to an exchange wallet.

Transaction response
Money successfully sent, transaction 07777777777777777777
07777777777777777777 represents transaction hash

These transactions are sent anonimously to the blockchain shielding both the sending and receiving wallet address using cryptonote ring signature technology. Miners are awarded a fee for successfully added the block to the chain and the transaction is now part of the ledger.
Pages:
Jump to: