Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY | no ICO - Very limited Supply - page 3. (Read 6826 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks for all your hard work, added to OP
**UPDATE** It seems that this pool is having connections issues. I will message the pool operator and hopefully it will be resolved soon
***LATEST UPDATE****

Pool: http://zid.acc-pool.pw/
Is now up and running fine. Again big thanks for your work and contributions
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
After upgrade I've got the following:

resync the blockchain, copy old (yesterday created) wallet to new folder, and it works and it's good.
The mining is working also, it seems the project has future
1st ZIDentity update
As planned today was released the first major update for this project. As you all know ZID old chain and daemon corruption issue caused creation of the new chain. An in effort to strengthen the new blockchain and add additional benefits to the core daemon -

All CLI Wallets have been upgraded to v2.0.1.1221 ***anyone who build from previous source is already up-to-date
Upgrade benefits
*Added MacOS Wallet which is v2.0.1.1221
*The blockchain moved to database (rocksdb).
*Walletd improvements.
*Improved miner which is still solo CPU only recommended only on low network difficulties.
*Fast sync within checkpoints.
*Simplewallet import from private keys option added.
*Simplewallet export private keys added. (This feature is to be used for cold storage paperwallet)
*Various RPC added.

Steps to take to prepare for the upgrade.

Lets start by making a copy of forknoted (text document) & simplewallet (text document) located in the identity>lib folder. Save these text files in any location you'd like.
Next go back to the identity folder and copy the address file and wallet file. Save these text files in same location you put the previous (text document) files.

These files are now a backup of your existing wallet.

Steps to upgrade wallet for existing ZIDers

1.) Download the wallet for your system
2.) Extract the compressed files
3.) Copy files (forknoted, simplewallet, walled and miner) from the uncompressed folder.
4.) Paste these files into the identity directory folder in the lib subfolder
your system should ask if you would like to replace the existing files; select yes.

You are now upgraded.

Start the identity was the same a usual and the blockchain will begin to sync in index Data Base form. This is more secure and quicker than the previous .dat format.

New Win Wallet v2.0.1.1221 https://mega.nz/#!cHBGHK5Q!JfIyXWgS4z1A45_QcIIvMt3KiZJL0aI4UzY83tkdm3k
New Linux Wallet v2.0.1.1221 https://mega.nz/#!1WoUXQAa!eV3fdXTT7Hn1vi_B6YRR2ysZm9_x4r44hzSPrL6FF8I
New MacOS Wallet v2.0.1.1221 https://mega.nz/#!BTQ0jRjY!J1ZAO4wF9n23fLSib8dhYVDG5AR-MmdrDwAbDhXRXWY

To build from source use the github file along with config file.

Source Code; https://github.com/weedglaz/ZIDentity
Config file: https://mega.nz/#!dXp10ToJ!JoksJX6n42KhzFb97dEKjDYWrTL5a969TP-SN8Hto0w
you start totally a new chain, mining from height 1 again.
not a hardfork.

maybe u can change to another name, such as idendity classic

the project identity dev still working on his coin, he hasn't abondon his project.
Maybe it's better not to use his project name.

we can swap our zid when he starts a new chain for project identity, why haste.
You should be soon up and running on the new ZID blockchain, your input is valued and I really love to hear your thoughts about the ZID project. I can not speak to what developments the previous Dev is undertaking and it would really be unfair to do so without him being apart of the conversation to defend his name. I will say that the facts remain that the old ZID chain is corrupt and stuck to block 36501 without resolution. The thread associated with that project is lock however they do have a slack their supporters are free to join as supports of the new ZID chain have chosen this route and are very active in their contributions. With such support I feel that we are making a great project that all can be part of.
new dev, if you havn't solved the orginal problem , with your new zid chain , the same problem may happen again.
what do u plan to do if the same problem happens again ?

by the way, when runing identity.bat of your wallet, it says

"2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.974848 ERROR   Failed to init: genesis block mismatch. Probably you set --testnet flag with data dir with non-test blockchain or another network.
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.981850 ERROR   Failed to initialize blockchain storage
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.991853 ERROR   Failed to initialize core"

what's the problem?
Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. Try deleting the Roaming>AppData>Identity folder. (if you mined the old stuck chain this needs to be deleted to avoid conflict issues) restart your system and run identityd.bat file to begin block sync. Let me know if that helps.
sia
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
you start totally a new chain, mining from height 1 again.
not a hardfork.

maybe u can change to another name, such as idendity classic

the project identity dev still working on his coin, he hasn't abondon his project.
Maybe it's better not to use his project name.

we can swap our zid when he starts a new chain for project identity, why haste.
sia
Activity: 22
new dev, if you havn't solved the orginal problem , with your new zid chain , the same problem may happen again.
what do u plan to do if the same problem happens again ?

by the way, when runing identity.bat of your wallet, it says

"2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.974848 ERROR   Failed to init: genesis block mismatch. Probably you set --testnet flag with data dir with non-test blockchain or another network.
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.981850 ERROR   Failed to initialize blockchain storage
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.991853 ERROR   Failed to initialize core"

what's the problem?
Thanks for all your hard work, added to OP
**UPDATE** It seems that this pool is having connections issues. I will message the pool operator and hopefully it will be resolved soon
Activity: 521
Merit: 500

can't you upload your wallets to the github itself?
i won't be surprise if this files are going to have some issues and more likely going to be back door rat. i don't see someone checking its authenticity yet. but just because its no ICO isn't something not suspicious.

Time to move on from the FUD. The original post OP hides nothing. I wish to focus on development now. Thats what this project needs and community deserves. Well wishes FUD bitches
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

can't you upload your wallets to the github itself?
i won't be surprise if this files are going to have some issues and more likely going to be back door rat. i don't see someone checking its authenticity yet. but just because its no ICO isn't something not suspicious.
The first major update is set to be released 04/19/2017 time not set so please visit throughout the day
Activity: 33
I can not see any exchanges for this coin  so when is the exchange available for this coin?

Is mining of ZID coin the same as Mining monero? because I'm using CPU mining monero. Thanks.
Yes mining CPU is the same as XMR, they are both cryptonote coins. GPU mining is also available using other miners.
We expect to submit for paid exchange listing in the next two month but a detailed roadmap is to be released by the end of the week.

Thank you for your notice and I will mine some Zid coins and wait for the exchange. It looks nice.
I can not see any exchanges for this coin  so when is the exchange available for this coin?

Is mining of ZID coin the same as Mining monero? because I'm using CPU mining monero. Thanks.
Yes mining CPU is the same as XMR, they are both cryptonote coins. GPU mining is also available using other miners.
We expect to submit for paid exchange listing in the next two month but a detailed roadmap is to be released by the end of the week.
Activity: 33

You haven't done anything except make a config file using this template http://forknote.net/create/#/ .  You have no website, plan, or even a github repository of your own.  You cut and pasted the original ZID developers ANN and started a new thread claiming you fixed the coin.  You didn't fix anything.  You used a free online config generator to make your config for forknote.  You didn't code a single line of code.  You didn't even compile any binaries just links to work others have done.  To top it off you also gave yourself a huge premine hoping to profit off the work that someone else started.  Using forknote to make a coin is like using coinbuilders.  Anyone can make a coin without knowing how to write a single line of code.  What you have done here is pathetic and your immature attitude is telling of what kind of person you are.
Anyone mining this coin is just wasting their time.  You didn't start this to go anywhere with it you did it to be a jackass. You just wanted to screw the original developer of ZID for your own childish reasons.

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey
2)n. A stupid or idiotic person

Except for 1 glaring oversight. ZID was pronounced dead coin by the dev after the pools stopped working and community seeked devs help. He already said he was moving to a new project a POS and claimed he had doubts the project would work. The community got it working and he got his panties all bunched up.
So then your solution is simple. Go to the locked thread and support the dead coin.

Top kek,

Never pronounced the project dead, never doubted the project. You are a shit poster, and probably 15 years old. I found a better solution for the project. Only reason I'm saying anything is for the users to know what's going on hence why I locked the thread. Users who claim their balance will receive their funds and have an option to run master nodes.

Spring brake should be over for you so I look forward to your absence
[/b]. Stop behaving so childishly. You are a huge COWARD for locking your thread and FUD this thread. Go to your new project that you stated you were developing or fix the issue listed on this pool http://notepool.pw/zid/ the operator is waiting to hear from you.
or mine the new chain http://diz.hashpool.eu/

UNLOCK YOUR THREAD AND BE HAPPY POSTING THERE
Activity: 112
You haven't done anything except make a config file using this template http://forknote.net/create/#/ .  You have no website, plan, or even a github repository of your own.  You cut and pasted the original ZID developers ANN and started a new thread claiming you fixed the coin.  You didn't fix anything.  You used a free online config generator to make your config for forknote.  You didn't code a single line of code.  You didn't even compile any binaries just links to work others have done.  To top it off you also gave yourself a huge premine hoping to profit off the work that someone else started.  Using forknote to make a coin is like using coinbuilders.  Anyone can make a coin without knowing how to write a single line of code.  What you have done here is pathetic and your immature attitude is telling of what kind of person you are.
Anyone mining this coin is just wasting their time.  You didn't start this to go anywhere with it you did it to be a jackass. You just wanted to screw the original developer of ZID for your own childish reasons.

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

Except for 1 glaring oversight. ZID was pronounced dead coin by the dev after the pools stopped working and community seeked devs help. He already said he was moving to a new project a POS and claimed he had doubts the project would work. The community got it working and he got his panties all bunched up.
So then your solution is simple. Go to the locked thread and support the dead coin.

Top kek,

Never pronounced the project dead, never doubted the project. You are a shit poster, and probably 15 years old. I found a better solution for the project. Only reason I'm saying anything is for the users to know what's going on hence why I locked the thread. Users who claim their balance will receive their funds and have an option to run master nodes.

Spring brake should be over for you so I look forward to your absence

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

I agree this thread should be removed. You can't just steal a coin's name and announcement because there is an original with some problems. If you want to do that, create your own coin name, your own announcement. This is sad. That's like me creating an exact pivx announcement and coin clone because I didn't like that it was premined. This is very unprofessional and this coin copy will never be taken serious.

you didn't fix the old chain,you forked BCN with forknote and stole the projects name

Of coarse we didnt fix the old chain. You were the developer. We started a new chain. Stop behaving so childishly. You are a huge COWARD for locking your thread and FUD this thread. Go to your new project that you stated you were developing or fix the issue listed on this pool http://notepool.pw/zid/ the operator is waiting to hear from you.
or mine the new chain http://diz.hashpool.eu/

Holy shit you are so stupid I feel bad for you.

Dont feel bad for me, your sympathy should be expressed to the guy that runs that pool who is waiting on you along with all the miners that wasted hashpower on your dead coin.
Pages:
Jump to: