Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 100. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seems interesting.

Will keep an eye on ZS.

Good luck!

www.twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin
Activity: 187
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around today. I did not realize I was so out of shape. I have been in bed just about all day, only really been up to eat, and too sore to do any thing else. I will hopefully feel better tomorrow and be back on irc as well. I just wanted to drop a note to let everybody know I hadn't run or anything like that.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
the url for SCI-FI-EX has changed

https://www.scificryptoexchange.com

please change all links
Faster and bug fix.
Thank.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
the url for SCI-FI-EX has changed

https://www.scificryptoexchange.com

please change all links
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
It's kinda sad watching the asiacoin people go through what we did. Good thing sha didn't get bigger like asia did.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
LOL. I never said I was done with ZS. Read my previous posts.

I'm gonna wake up tomorrow with btc profits secured and a bigger stack of ZS than I had a few hours back.

DO IT TO IT  traders/investors like wild swings  i do anyway making btc and zs too with the allcoin zs bittrex shuffle

HUGE swings at bittrex. Buy low, sell high. Rinse, repeat. Secured btc profits and increased ZS holdings for "free". WIN.

u can get in low on allcoin too
 i picked up sub 3 just a lil bit ago
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Greetings,

Some (provably fair) dice games have been created for Zimstake:

http://cryptap.us/zs/dice

Feedback is welcome.

played 4;1 lost 2 zim in 4 rounds played 10:1 never won played ABOUT TEN ROUNDS

my thoughts

site is bland no colors or pictures
game needs a chatroom with random lotto
 game needs to be fun like spin a wheel or pick a box

overall  3/10 sorry way more fun games out there  that are less random. as a gambler i want to do something other than paste addys and send coin

also a player wallet would be great than i could deposit my fun money and play rather than pasting addys  if u want help with pictures animations let me know ive done 100's of billboards   

this is my fav game  www.luckyb.it

I'm gonna wake up tomorrow with btc profits secured and a bigger stack of ZS than I had a few hours back.

DO IT TO IT  traders/investors like wild swings  i do anyway making btc and zs too with the allcoin zs bittrex shuffle

HUGE swings at bittrex. Buy low, sell high. Rinse, repeat. Secured btc profits and increased ZS holdings for "free". WIN.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
hey since we are trading good on bittrex ive been using the grease fund to do chat giveaways on polo ive given 275 from my personal wallet and am taking those from the fund come see me on polo my name everywhere else is spayse after i do 700 on polo im taking the rest to cryptsy any thoughts .....

If they even notice anything except XBC, but little do they know ZS could be just as strong

im doing all i can if i can get godzirra or whale or fontesay on board we could have a major pump
Designer
Greetings,

Feedback is welcome.

Very nice, looking forward to seeing more of these kind of activities which u can do with ZS.
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Greetings,

Feedback is welcome.
Price is being manipulated at bittrex. Typical.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
People must also realise that having ZS is like having an invesent that gives you 12% interest per year plus capital growth. There is also no meed to own expensive mining equipment. You just need a wallet and a PC and own some coins to earn the interest and capital growth.
Activity: 165
hey since we are trading good on bittrex ive been using the grease fund to do chat giveaways on polo ive given 275 from my personal wallet and am taking those from the fund come see me on polo my name everywhere else is spayse after i do 700 on polo im taking the rest to cryptsy any thoughts .....

If they even notice anything except XBC, but little do they know ZS could be just as strong
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Originally wants to find it, but some things lost, now up so much! It's a pity!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

The grease fund needs your help all i have to do is be there talking up our coin and if a whale peaks were in the bahamas sippin pina colada
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
i predict a price of 20k in a week.

+1

A small dip in price compared to the last few hours, and then it's sky high. Great community here.

Designer
i predict a price of 20k in a week.
Pages:
Jump to: