Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 101. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That idiot at 7700 just set the ceiling. What a noob.

Once someone reads and understands my previous post, the coins will be bought very quickly and the ceiling will disappear.
Forgive him, cause he got in the game too late.

Me? Lol. I've been here a while man. Most of my coins were bought below 1000. I sold at 7500 to 4000. Profit is profit. Bag holding sucks.

But with under 3.8million coins mined it's not much work to see prices over 10k. I guess you'll miss this. I see your point, but more profit is better than less profit.
Activity: 196

Once someone reads and understands my previous post, the coins will be bought very quickly and the ceiling will disappear.

Me? Lol. I've been here a while man. Most of my coins were bought below 1000. I sold at 7500 to 4000. Profit is profit. Bag holding sucks.

Bag holding sucks man. I've already cashed out at 450%+ profit. Still have a very small bag in case ZS does something crazy. I'll put a small order in below 1500. It'd be surprising if that's not filled over night. Check out the order book at bittrex. That noob stacking at 7700 killed the buying spree.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Do you think most miners are starting to dump their coins at these prices?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

When ended POW? Today?

Finished already! due to PoS minting eating some of the blocks.
It reached 12512 much sooner, which is why we have a sub 4M
money supply  Grin
When ended POW? Today?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

That idiot at 7700 just set the ceiling. Watch the insta-buy dwindle and the buy orders retract. What a noob.
legendary
I again call the price at least $1 in the near future. The nice thing is once the price is higher, one could make good money just from the staking interest without touching your main stash. This is part of the calculation of present value, similar to using a normal share's dividend in calculating the value of the share. 12% interest on a coin is a lot of value. It makes the investment much more valuable than other PoS coins with 1% interest.

It is common sense.
To the noob with the 10k sat sell order: Don't do that. Spread it out over a few orders!

Low market cap. Increasing volume. Top 100 on CMC. This is just the beginning.
ZS is hot now. 10k here we come.

It won't take much!

Polo should get a head start before it gets picked up by mintpal.
ZS is hot now. 10k here we come.
legendary
Why are only 3.8million coins in the richlist and not all available coins?
Where are the remaining 3million coins?

There are no remaining 3 million coins. PoS blocks discovered during PoW did not yield the full 512 ZS reward. 6 million plus coins would've been the outcome if no one staked during PoW.

So the 6.4million POW coins are stated wrong in the OP?

That was the plan. 125xx blocks of 512 each. The final number was less because miners utilising PoS as well. It just made the coin rarer.

There are no remaining 3 million coins. PoS blocks discovered during PoW did not yield the full 512 ZS reward. 6 million plus coins would've been the outcome if no one staked during PoW.

So the 6.4million POW coins are stated wrong in the OP?

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
I am on allcoin now it works fine?

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/zs_btc

hmmm mozilla can't access it and chrome can.....

my apologies.....
Great! Im glad it works!

SCIFI EX is down for a bit, but will be up soon, they are updating some things.

Bittrex.com very stable
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
I am on allcoin now it works fine?

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/zs_btc

hmmm mozilla can't access it and chrome can.....

my apologies.....
Great! Im glad it works!

SCIFI EX is down for a bit, but will be up soon, they are updating some things.
Pages:
Jump to: