Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 107. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I think guys in the top 10 will smile with this one.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Prepare for party time  Grin

I just put champagne on ice  Grin

look at that, I am so close to win "Price is Right"  Wink
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Prepare for party time  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
We're nearing block 12000 and there are only 3.7 million coins mined. There will be around 200,000 more coins before pure PoS. Total supply will be less than 4 million! Once pure PoS commences only 1200 coins will be minted a day.

Waiting for a sell order below 1500 sat could mean you watch this rocket from the sidelines.

+1 Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We're nearing block 12000 and there are only 3.7 million coins mined. There will be around 200,000 more coins before pure PoS. Total supply will be less than 4 million! Once pure PoS commences only 1200 coins will be minted a day.

Waiting for a sell order below 1500 sat could mean you watch this rocket from the sidelines.
Activity: 434
nobody getting my ZIMs

Tongue

all mine.
ZS has good volume at scifi-ex and allcoin. Bittrex looking less stagnant now. Thin sell orders and growing buy support. Next 48 hours will be interesting.

Less than 12 hours before pure PoS!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Looking at other coins on allmarketcap with similar number of coins, Zimstake must have a value of at least $1-$2 to start with. Add pure PoS, 60s block time, quick tranaction confirmations, 12% interest and it could be much more.
And lol at the haggling here.

Just go place your bid at an exchange and get in below 2k while you still can. There are miners looking for quick turn around who'll dump into any wall. Not for long though.

I put an order in last night before i went to bed, in the morning i had a heap-load more ZIMs  Cheesy
And lol at the haggling here.

Just go place your bid at an exchange and get in below 2k while you still can. There are miners looking for quick turn around who'll dump into any wall. Not for long though.
There were talks of testing a multipool in preparation for pure PoS. How's that progressing?
Please PM me if you are willing to sell some of your Zimstakes. Please include the price and the amount you wish to sell. I will only trade on an exchange so neither of us have to worry about getting scammed. All of the exchanges have a really low volume, and I want to buy in ASAP!!!!  Grin

Why dont you go ex to buy them ?
1poster ?

The bid/ask spread is WAY too high right now. That will change soon.  Grin

How much do you want and your offer?

I am willing to buy all of your coins for 1500.

add a coupla 00's to that number and you are in the right ballpark for a floor-figure. then work up, and we can haggle.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Please PM me if you are willing to sell some of your Zimstakes. Please include the price and the amount you wish to sell. I will only trade on an exchange so neither of us have to worry about getting scammed. All of the exchanges have a really low volume, and I want to buy in ASAP!!!!  Grin

1poster ?

lol
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

1poster ?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

1poster ?

1poster ?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

1poster ?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I see that ZS got added to AllCoin.com also.  Let's hope this sparks some good buying to get the price up. 
Activity: 292
Jump to: