Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 105. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There needs to be more distribution, there's less than 550 addresses with actual ZS in them. How about a faucet or some giveaways?

Has there been a concentrated effort on getting ZS on some bigger exchanges, like mintpal, poloniex, bter, or cryptsy?

Did someone say steak? mmmm

ZS was well distributed through PoW and early trading. Now it follows the usual trend of being weighted towards the top handful of wallets as more serious individuals gather stock.

If a multipool is launched and interest in ZS continues to grow, those top wallets will continue to swell.
Cohle, I don't think anyone has made even a decent profit yet. All those that have mined did so at almost a loss, and those who bought did so at close to this price. POW is just a distribution method in a hybrid pos coin and only because giving it away is frowned upon like with faircoin. This has just started. It's not just still early to get in, but literally still the floor as pertaining to price.

i've made decent profit, but then again, I have a spondoolies rig.  Grin

I'd love to have a spondoolies but my power is too expensive here. maybe I'll find a colo (brother's basement) stateside.

w/GH makes a helluva difference... electricity is expensive here too, i've got my rig in my mum's garage - she gets pensioners rates 11.57p/kwh - even for pensioners rates, still quite high. Works out at £105.66 per month to run it. I paid for this entire month with some of the ZimStake I mined.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
There needs to be more distribution, there's less than 550 addresses with actual ZS in them. How about a faucet or some giveaways?

Has there been a concentrated effort on getting ZS on some bigger exchanges, like mintpal, poloniex, bter, or cryptsy?

ZS was well distributed through PoW and early trading. Now it follows the usual trend of being weighted towards the top handful of wallets as more serious individuals gather stock.

If a multipool is launched and interest in ZS continues to grow, those top wallets will continue to swell.
Cohle, I don't think anyone has made even a decent profit yet. All those that have mined did so at almost a loss, and those who bought did so at close to this price. POW is just a distribution method in a hybrid pos coin and only because giving it away is frowned upon like with faircoin. This has just started. It's not just still early to get in, but literally still the floor as pertaining to price.

i've made decent profit, but then again, I have a spondoolies rig.  Grin

I'd love to have a spondoolies but my power is too expensive here. maybe I'll find a colo (brother's basement) stateside.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pretty nice going for being just 7 day old coin.  Wink

Haha Did you get some ?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Pretty nice going for being just 7 day old coin.  Wink

i've made decent profit, but then again, I have a spondoolies rig.  Grin
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 200
Send some donations plz HURRY UPPPP xD
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Well done to everyone who participated in the POW.  It certainly wasnt an easy journey but for me it was the most fun in terms of being part of this community. I have the upmost respect and time for CryptoGir.  He spent a good chunk of time with me today getting my shit sorted with my coins and wallet. Big respect to you CryptoGir the Zimstake community salutes you. Time to crack on with moving this coin on in stage 2  Smiley
Activity: 196
I'll tell you what Mortimer. Take that pot and divide it up equally to all who entered. I want to make this community strong and will do my part. 9k extra coins to me is nothing if the value is nothing and our community makes this project.

Thanks! very generous of you bud  Cool
Lower supply means greater potential. It doesn't guarantee interest in the coin.

Trade volume is key. ZS is healthy at scifi-ex and allcoin. It's also picked up at bittrex the last 24 hours.

This momentum has to be carried forward now that we've reached the pure PoS milestone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'll tell you what Mortimer. Take that pot and divide it up equally to all who entered. I want to make this community strong and will do my part. 9k extra coins to me is nothing if the value is nothing and our community makes this project.

Congratulations loges - and how very generous of you!

I only have ZS addresses for about half of the entries.  Please check the spreadsheet and if your address is not listed, PM me or email [email protected] and I'll get you added.  Once I have everyone's addresses I will send out the payments.  The final pot balance is 9101.08774250 ZS so that should work out to around 364 ZS per person.

The Official ZS count at end of POW is 3,849,566.38923385 ZS. Making loges the big winner! Congrats sir!

RARE COIN ALERT!!!
be alert - the world needs more lerts.
The Official ZS count at end of POW is 3,849,566.38923385 ZS. Making loges the big winner! Congrats sir!

Should update the OP with the lower coin supply! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Do you see this as good or bad?

Zim Steak and ASIC Chips nom nom
Activity: 243

Bye bye PoW!

Now multipool!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Congrats sir Smiley

Welldone welldone
Activity: 187
Ok, fun is over... Get your shit off my pool now, or i am donating it to Zims for Tots.
Jump to: