Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 11. (Read 152373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Ok I'm tired of sitting around and waiting... Let's get something started.... Let's create a ZS foundation. We need to get off our asses and stop waiting. Let's show CG that we are a serious community and want to rebuild and continue with the project.

P.s. I have no idea how to create a foundation... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
 BTW, I am not spreading Fud, It is too late for that.. I own about 33k Zim (Less than .1 BTC worth at this time)
legendary
 lol, so you are comparing Zimstake to bitcoin, litecoin and primecoin. Small altcoins will not survive without active development or some reason to use or invest in the currency. Why would anyone invest or use this currency? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
  They are all waiting for CG to return. Until they come to grips with the fact that zimstake needs new leadership it will continue to slowly wane away. The good thing is that the coin could bounce back quickly if new features or something really cool is added to the coin. I am not saying if CG was away with family problems that he is not welcome to return but I am saying that the coin needs somebody here daily giving updates. It needs a developer that can work implementing new features.

So, how many new features does Bitcoin have since last year?
Litecoin?
Primecoin?
legendary
  They are all waiting for CG to return. Until they come to grips with the fact that zimstake needs new leadership it will continue to slowly wane away. The good thing is that the coin could bounce back quickly if new features or something really cool is added to the coin. I am not saying if CG was away with family problems that he is not welcome to return but I am saying that the coin needs somebody here daily giving updates. It needs a developer that can work implementing new features.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I simply cannot believe this coin is dying...

And I blame only community.. Or should I say, the fact that there isn't any...

Coin cannot die because of dev, coin dies when nobody cares about it...
legendary
I don't think it right to just demand a takeover or for CG to hand over the keys... This is his baby! Can we not as a community forum a foundation. I know icecube, and bluewackadoo are respected members here amongst others, can we help build this back up?

Form a foundation and contact CG that should be the priority here not finding a new DEV until we know for sure what is going on.

I'm respected? Cool.

Yea you dedicate your own time to build a multipool!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i mined ZS since its 1st days i still hold a few thousand i'll hold forever lol even if it dies i like the logo and love the cartoon.

Exactly .. only for this reason i want them.. Technical issues or weak comunnication from dev dosnt mean nothing to me Cheesy So i am buying Smiley
Activity: 237
i mined ZS since its 1st days i still hold a few thousand i'll hold forever lol even if it dies i like the logo and love the cartoon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I don't think it right to just demand a takeover or for CG to hand over the keys... This is his baby! Can we not as a community forum a foundation. I know icecube, and bluewackadoo are respected members here amongst others, can we help build this back up?

Form a foundation and contact CG that should be the priority here not finding a new DEV until we know for sure what is going on.

I'm respected? Cool.
legendary
I think those who are left in ZS are dedicated community members or those who don't want to sell for a massive loss. I was hoping that the Mintpal delisting would increase the volume on bittrex but it hasn't moved much. . . I'm afraid they will delist ZS too without the volume soon.

On a better note. Less than 1 btc buys ALL the ZS listed on the sell wall. Just need some good news for a break out. It would be pretty easy now to get the price up.
legendary

legendary
 Market cap here is about 7k US $$.
 Just do the right thing CG and hand this over to another Dev. that has a little more time for the coin..
legendary
  How long should we wait for CG? It was not a big enough emergency to keep him from posting on twitter. I think the coin needs a Dev That will at least treat this as a part time job. I really think a foundation needs to be formed to find a new Dev.
legendary
What happened to the price of this coin? And is the dev still supporting? I really hope so.

I think we're kinda in limbo until we hear from CG...
Activity: 476
What happened to the price of this coin? And is the dev still supporting? I really hope so.
Activity: 161
to buy or not to buy......
legendary
 It appears his tweets are about looking for freelance work. Maybe he will show up soon.
legendary
I have seen a little activity from him on twitter but nothing related to zimstake or the project. Your right it would be nice to know what is going on with the project. I won't write ZS off but in order for it to get to pre mintpal we need to get some communication and all help out however we can. I wish we could get a honey do list from CG of the projects, coding, marketing, ect we can accomplish as a community.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Tomorrow is the last day.

There has been no communication on any of the items on the roadmap including communication on anon methods etc. So I highly doubt that anything will happen today. CG might have had another personal issue which I really hope is not the case. It would have been nice if he let us know if that was the case to get our support and so that the community know what is going on, however it is understandable that his family comes first. Let us then assume that is what happened and lets hope everything works out OK for him and his family and that his wife and child are OK.

If we put emotions and personal life to the side for a moment and purely look at it from a business point of view, I have written ZS off. STFU and GTFO does not work in Crypto. However, stranger things have happened so I will keep my wallet.dat for in case and maybe buy a few more at 50 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: