Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 14. (Read 152373 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
gooooooooo zim gooooo
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can someone tell is chunky pool working?
I am mining there for two days and more, but my balance is 0... ?!
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
is this coin dead ?

Yes, this coin is dead, now please sell to me all your coin, I would be more than happy to buy them all cheap. For your information, I put a buy order at 60 sats Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Invadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, sell now!  Grin
Activity: 161
nooo do not buy!!! sell... so when price goes even lower i can buy sh*t load of them for close to nothing...

why?

just to INVADE!!!!
Activity: 406
How is my fav coin going? I'm still hold strong and look forward to what CG has in store.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
is this coin dead ?

Yes. So please sell me your coins at affordable price for xxx sat.  Grin

if not...... nope. it´s not dead. It´s just preparing for his comeback.

I also believe there will be a comeback. CG is cooking up something nice for the community as per his roadmap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is this coin dead ?

Yes. So please sell me your coins at affordable price for xxx sat.  Grin

if not...... nope. it´s not dead. It´s just preparing for his comeback.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Are you alive?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Just to say hi Im still here and holding  Smiley
Activity: 154
Greetings,

Some (provably fair) dice games have been created for Zimstake:

http://cryptap.us/zs/dice

Feedback is welcome.

played 4;1 lost 2 zim in 4 rounds played 10:1 never won played ABOUT TEN ROUNDS

If you are questioning if you really did lose those games, they are provably fair. Once the secret key for today is published I invite you to use the provided code to check my work. If you (or anyone) find a flaw in the logic I think a bounty would be in order and I would gladly pay, say 500 ZS.

my thoughts

site is bland no colors or pictures
game needs a chatroom with random lotto
 game needs to be fun like spin a wheel or pick a box

overall  3/10 sorry way more fun games out there  that are less random. as a gambler i want to do something other than paste addys and send coin

also a player wallet would be great than i could deposit my fun money and play rather than pasting addys  if u want help with pictures animations let me know ive done 100's of billboards   

this is my fav game  www.luckyb.it

Noted. The games you describe all sound like odds-based games so the logic exists to create them. I should say that I have no interest in creating games that use deposits and having to run a hot-wallet. I am much more interested in games that use the blockchain, like Satoshi Dice (which makes the games usable on any platform like android). The site look is addressed in my next post, SrsCrypto has already kindly pinged me with css help, otherwise I appreciate your offer of assistance. My interest is in game logic so if the community has artistic input I welcome integrating it.

Thanks for the feedback!

User roadies did in fact find a flaw in these games that has been fixed for some of my other projects, I have payed him a bounty:

500 ZS to E9heGit3jzKB8Vf466NDSY386Rpp9sLRxA, txid: d9b6aefc2feac6d4f927c6ee3624b79973dc53c780c8ef3138ae84d76acbf097

Unfortunately, due to limited resources these games will not return.

Regards,

I just found the bounty. Thank you! It's a shame the games aren't returning, as I did enjoy them. Best of luck with future developments!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Ok, seriously. . .I've been trying to get past block 9504 for a few days now and it won't let me. I'm about ready to give up.

Try the following (you only need to download one, I just put up two links in case one did not work):
Download (Mega)
Download (MediaFire)
This is my Zimstake blockchain.

1) Make sure the Zimstake client is closed.
2) Delete everything in you Zimstake Appdata folder (except the wallet.dat file of course).
3) Extract the files from the .zip and place them in your Zimstake AppData folder.
4) Open Zimstake client.

Let me know if this works for you!

This worked. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Looks like we're getting some volume today, could be promising!
legendary
Activity: 1050
you guys should of listen to me .... and canceled the mintpal add for zim .... instead of calling me a hater ... look at zim now
Activity: 4
Ok, seriously. . .I've been trying to get past block 9504 for a few days now and it won't let me. I'm about ready to give up.

Try the following (you only need to download one, I just put up two links in case one did not work):
Download (Mega)
Download (MediaFire)
This is my Zimstake blockchain.

1) Make sure the Zimstake client is closed.
2) Delete everything in you Zimstake Appdata folder (except the wallet.dat file of course).
3) Extract the files from the .zip and place them in your Zimstake AppData folder.
4) Open Zimstake client.

Let me know if this works for you!

I was having similar issues, this worked for me!
Pages:
Jump to: