Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 2. (Read 152373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yes website is down. CG probably pulled hosting...
legendary
Activity: 1176
is  website no active? i can't access the web
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
So it´s  some problem with the network/wallet then,  Shocked i must wait then
legendary
So this cryptogir is a fucker ehh, good to know Wink....any suggestions with the wallet ?? Cheesy

I'm not an expert on this Wink but I'm going to guess their are to few connections to the network.
ACQ
So this cryptogir is a fucker ehh, good to know Wink....any suggestions with the wallet ?? Cheesy
legendary
He did the Same thing to RAW Smiley anything he's in I will warn everyone about
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I see CryptoGir is active. He was on today again. Yet he chooses to ignore any PMs and all requests to tell the ZS community why he abandoned them. This tells so much of his character.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
looks good! those donations are coming in great! hope to see more from the community Smiley

As for the new thread, uki and I had a conversation in IRC about what we should do next. Both of us agree that at least getting a [pre-ann] up would be good. So we did... Also registered the name Zer0foundation here on BTT.

here's the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775808.0;topicseen

nothing posted there but this will be the new thread for ZS once we get more info on the fork out. Uki and I would like to mull over a few things with icecube, biomech, and bluewackadoo, chicken, when you guys get a chance. We need to cover some things regarding the fork, bounties, and  dev situation to release the new OP. I don't mind writing up the OP once I get the information all ironed out. Smiley

I know my time schedule doesn't correlate to many of yours, so its hard for me to be in IRC when you guys are. fortunately I experienced the last long week of work for a month or so. hopefully starting this week that will give me more time here to get stuff going.

as for issues at hand.

Fork-icecube are you still willing to provide this service? If so, whats your idea's/plan for it?

also one thing we mulled over is a small premine for the foundation, to cover bounties, dev, and pay for hosting. thoughts? I know we briefly covered this before but want to get everyone's thoughts on it. Is there a ZS development fund we can fork to the foundation fund?

I will be reporting in on or about the 30th. A lot of things went wrong for me all at once. Getting it back on track, and that's the day I get internet hooked up. Right now, I'm depending on public wifi, and I have a lot of catch up to do on a lot of things. Sorry for the longer than anticipated absence, but I was literally on the road with my family until 5 days ago.
ACQ
I cant get the wallet to sync, any sugestions?? ive added the conf file too   Huh
legendary
Ok, just one quick question (and I'm not trying to complain, just to understand).

You do understand that you are creating a coin whose branding is all about no staking while the coin itself is only about staking?

I propose to move the discussion to the new thread - maybe you could explain us better your point of view there.
Currently, this coin has nearly zero value, so staking has practically no value at all. Thus, the new name of the coin Zer0stake, and our attempt at bringing some added value. 

I would really welcome new people into discussion, or even joining the foundation, if there is such a wish. But let's use the new thread for that.

Good job on the initial post uki Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Ok, just one quick question (and I'm not trying to complain, just to understand).

You do understand that you are creating a coin whose branding is all about no staking while the coin itself is only about staking?

I propose to move the discussion to the new thread - maybe you could explain us better your point of view there.
Currently, this coin has nearly zero value, so staking has practically no value at all. Thus, the new name of the coin Zer0stake, and our attempt at bringing some added value. 

I would really welcome new people into discussion, or even joining the foundation, if there is such a wish. But let's use the new thread for that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
ok guys, the initial version of the first post is ready and has been added to the pre-ANN thread mentioned by crazywack. I suggest we move our discussion there and let this topic die in oblivion.

Once again link to the new topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annzs-zer0stake-info-coming-soon-775808
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

A bit smaller for better overview ...  Grin
legendary
looks good! those donations are coming in great! hope to see more from the community Smiley

As for the new thread, uki and I had a conversation in IRC about what we should do next. Both of us agree that at least getting a [pre-ann] up would be good. So we did... Also registered the name Zer0foundation here on BTT.

here's the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775808.0;topicseen

nothing posted there but this will be the new thread for ZS once we get more info on the fork out. Uki and I would like to mull over a few things with icecube, biomech, and bluewackadoo, chicken, when you guys get a chance. We need to cover some things regarding the fork, bounties, and  dev situation to release the new OP. I don't mind writing up the OP once I get the information all ironed out. Smiley

I know my time schedule doesn't correlate to many of yours, so its hard for me to be in IRC when you guys are. fortunately I experienced the last long week of work for a month or so. hopefully starting this week that will give me more time here to get stuff going.

as for issues at hand.

Fork-icecube are you still willing to provide this service? If so, whats your idea's/plan for it?

also one thing we mulled over is a small premine for the foundation, to cover bounties, dev, and pay for hosting. thoughts? I know we briefly covered this before but want to get everyone's thoughts on it. Is there a ZS development fund we can fork to the foundation fund?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Hi Guys.

I sent my donation this morning. 2500 ZS to the donation address. Transaction ID bc272e64ccd26cb4666c76f1c6053ae91da31698407b4bcb4aa20b6baed5bf62-000

Cheers
Chris
I confirm receiving the donation. Currently we have 12604 ZS in the pot and it is staking.

update: next donation, this time 10k ZS!

Code:
Date: 09/09/2014 13:04
To: E6H5g3JwwaEELKC9Smk7xVBfPHtGPNpqGj (label: zer0stake development fund)
Credit: 10000.0002 ZS
Net amount: +10000.0002 ZS
Transaction ID: d8c43fd7f0b9ebf298c4fdf493feaf6f0b060eb5e4b846f2c945f0e19883f487

22604ZS in total in the pot.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Guys.

I sent my donation this morning. 2500 ZS to the donation address. Transaction ID bc272e64ccd26cb4666c76f1c6053ae91da31698407b4bcb4aa20b6baed5bf62-000

Cheers
Chris
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
   The Logo is awesome. Great work!
legendary
That sir is damn fine! I'll be in IRC in about an hour, hope to see you guys there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I think we should start an OP for zer0stake and open up a logo bounty using foundation funds. We can offer a few bounties for things we ourselves cannot complete. I need to get in IRC and talk with icecube and see what he has in mind for a fork.

From their we can build an OP and at least get a cross post thread to talk in. Not sure the time frame for the fork, and if we want to go POW/POS again or if we want to premine a small amount for bounties. Others have advised against it and I think with my funds I send we will be close to 15k in the foundation fund. Only fear is it won't cover all we need to get stuff done. Offering a large bounty like 50k to perm DEV might be a good idea. Releasing 5k a week or every other week to ensure continuous development.

When I get back to my PC I'll send uki my 7500 ZS donation!

Ahem:

Made by flu663r, at my request.
If we decide to use it, I hope we can get him a bounty
Pages:
Jump to: