Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 23. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
now we are suddenly 4th and titcoin got 2 extra votes after voting ended?
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

With coinpayments.net , you can create a website (choose any website builder FREE = google is your friend) , then you can sell your stuff online with zimstake payments  = Games , tee-shirts,game codes , dvds , movie downloads , ebooks .........etc . Just create your website or blog , on your page put your product to sell >> then go to coinpayments.net >> click on merchants tools>> click create button>> put currency ZS + price >>> then put the uploader adress of your product you can use TEAFILES , MEGA , ANONFILES.... to upload your game your code or your ebook for example >>click create button>> check the html code generated on the bottom >> go to your website or blog >> click html editor>> copy-past the button code >>> DONE .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
well shared 3rd place..wonder what they will do now Tongue
they take both coins in 3rd place, at least based on previous expiriance

How long will it takes to have final results ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
Voting ended with Zim in 4th place.

Looks like we will be added to coinpayments!!

Good job to everyone involved!

shared third place with Titcoin...NO?? Grin

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

lol you got a vote after voting ended

HHHmmmmmm... will have to wait then

May be vote was on the way (didn't counted yet)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

No, I vote #25
HHHmmmmmm... will have to wait then
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I did last vote number 49 Smiley

Activity: 262

Might not it depends from devs now, as voting will take only 3 coins

how it depends from dev ? can you explain please ? what dev needs to do ? Smiley

this is ticket response from Coin payments that a KTK community member got

The good thing is now we add 3 coins from vote and 2 by our staff picks. This can insure that some balance between supported by community and pumped or cheating coins don't just kill the whole point of our service.
Good thing is this money is for charity so let them cheat and help poor people on the opposite side of the world have clean water. We think is a win win Smiley

how it depends from dev ? can you explain please ? what dev needs to do ? Smiley

Activity: 406

Sorry bro , (i'm a bit excited lol Smiley  . of course its better to have a gmail adress or hotmail Smiley

Hey no worries we are also excited and awaiting for the end, as it seems KTK and ZS are in Smiley so double victory for me Smiley

lol Smiley  i will buy more zs + i will buy some KTK also (its superman's coin ? right ) . From planet krypton ?
ahahahh, lets just say its a great coin with great dev and great community (i am not trying to advertise it)

ahahah , noooo for sure you are not trying to advertise it Wink . Please give me link to lex lutor's coin Smiley i will check .

Check vote here : https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results   , refresh with ctrl+f5 , we are 3rd , please continue to vote and ask your friends to vote Wink
Sorry bro , (i'm a bit excited lol Smiley  . of course its better to have a gmail adress or hotmail Smiley

Hey no worries we are also excited and awaiting for the end, as it seems KTK and ZS are in Smiley so double victory for me Smiley

lol Smiley  i will buy more zs + i will buy some KTK also (its superman's coin ? right ) . From planet krypton ?
ahahahh, lets just say its a great coin with great dev and great community (i am not trying to advertise it)

Pages:
Jump to: