Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 44. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
ZS is going on mintpal?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Why so shy?

I wonder something went wrong, nr1 on MintPal, no motion on market. Is it big deal?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Monday is coming guy.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Ohh man not sure why people are selling off... Mintpal listed tomorrow!

At this point I'm not sure what will happen.

Anything of this can be happening.

1 - Whale is keeping the price low. Look at the sell orders between 8100 and 9500

2 - People don't give anything about the listing

3 - People think a dump will follow

4 - People will start with buying a few hours before listing
legendary
Activity: 1218
I've only had it happen when it doesn't shut down correctly, same with others I've talked to. Either way, the fix will work

Yeah man same here. Only when it don't shut down properly

I get it every time I start it, and I shut down properly.
If there are no bugs, it should just work, even though you DO not shut down properly, since it uses a database.

Yes.. At one point your computer didn't shut down correctly (or at least ZS), now every time you launch it you will get this until you redownload the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Ohh man not sure why people are selling off... Mintpal listed tomorrow!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I've only had it happen when it doesn't shut down correctly, same with others I've talked to. Either way, the fix will work

If there are no bugs, it should just work, even though you DO not shut down properly, since it uses a database.

There is always at least one more bug to be found...
If you are aware of a bug causing a race condition then I am sure CryptoGir would appreciate to hear about it. the more detail you have the easier he can trace and fix it.

I have not debugged that closely, seems like this is one of those hard-to-squash bugs.
For example, hobonickels has 5000 HBN bounty for fixing the bug.  Fixing this would fix also several other PoS-coins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

There is always at least one more bug to be found...
If you are aware of a bug causing a race condition then I am sure CryptoGir would appreciate to hear about it. the more detail you have the easier he can trace and fix it.

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

Anyone else having a problem like this??

Zimstake did not shut down correctly (i.e. power outage), just delete the blockchain and redownload it

That's not the reason. There is a bug (probably several) in the PoS code (bitcoin does not have this bug), probably a thread race (no proper locking).

legendary

Zimstake did not shut down correctly (i.e. power outage), just delete the blockchain and redownload it

That's not the reason. There is a bug (probably several) in the PoS code (bitcoin does not have this bug), probably a thread race (no proper locking).

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
We were runners up previously with 13 votes.
We currently have 9 votes in this round.

Please cast your vote guys.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
haha, i just notice the new website for ZS
its cool and smooth i think  Grin

==============================

so, its 13 or 9 ?
cause i see in result, theres just 9 votes
and i have question, coinpayment will take just 1st place or what?

Are they disqualifying votes for some reason?
Activity: 140
haha, i just notice the new website for ZS
its cool and smooth i think  Grin

==============================

so, its 13 or 9 ?
cause i see in result, theres just 9 votes
and i have question, coinpayment will take just 1st place or what?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Thanks, blockchain is downloading.... Smiley

If you still need it, I think I have a blockchain download somewhere around here.
Well, i downloaded the whole blockchain(consumed so much bandwidth lol) thanks anyway.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I don't ever ask for anything, but if everyone could GO VOTE FOR ZIMSTAKE!!! That would be great!

if i am not mistaking here we can vote only once. not once every hour/day/week. just only once.
if i am mistaking, how often can we vote?

Remember: This vote is not about trade volume (a lot of that volume is people trading the coin for BTC/LTC or to hold for long term investment) or which coin backers have the biggest advertising budgets; it is about how many people genuinely want to purchase items using a particular coin.

that is quote from rules. and for now there are only 13 ppl that wana trade with ZIM.

ONLY 13 PERSONS!!!!!!

It's their policy to only allow 1 vote per person, if they think you pay people to vote for you they will not allow that.

What you mean with :

that is quote from rules. and for now there are only 13 ppl that wana trade with ZIM.

ONLY 13 PERSONS!!!!!!
Activity: 161
I don't ever ask for anything, but if everyone could GO VOTE FOR ZIMSTAKE!!! That would be great!

if i am not mistaking here we can vote only once. not once every hour/day/week. just only once.
if i am mistaking, how often can we vote?

Remember: This vote is not about trade volume (a lot of that volume is people trading the coin for BTC/LTC or to hold for long term investment) or which coin backers have the biggest advertising budgets; it is about how many people genuinely want to purchase items using a particular coin.

ONLY 13 PERSONS!!!!!!
legendary

Thanks, blockchain is downloading.... Smiley

If you still need it, I think I have a blockchain download somewhere around here.
Pages:
Jump to: