Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 39. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
whoever dumped me 12k zs to 200 satoshi order, thank you

someone must've felt pretty desperate:P

I wish ZS had never won mintpal vote, being listed on mintpal truly kill the coin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  lol, 200 satoshi. What was the market cap on that buy?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Well, congrats to all of the community! It looks like we will finally be listed on MintPal, like so many have wanted.

In keeping with giving the people what they want, later this evening once I get off of work, and after we have been added to MintPal; I will post a brief plan/overview for ZS. This will be things I have most likely mentioned in IRC or at least spoken about before. It has come to my attention that having all my plans listed in the OP and clearly visible to all would benefit the community. This is not a "press release" or "announcement" to drive the price up, but a clarification of my intentions for ZS.

Anyway, congrats to all for the great work everyone has done!

after two days of silence we have now panic selling at 200 sat. Down we go! The last one turn off the lights, please.
On the funny side, we have only 4BTC to 8k sat at Bittrex now.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

someone must've felt pretty desperate:P
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Either the Dev just does not give a shit or he is holding back to buy in more cheap. Either way it is BS. Coin is down to 10% of my buy. (my Fault)
Well, congrats to all of the community! It looks like we will finally be listed on MintPal, like so many have wanted.

In keeping with giving the people what they want, later this evening once I get off of work, and after we have been added to MintPal; I will post a brief plan/overview for ZS. This will be things I have most likely mentioned in IRC or at least spoken about before. It has come to my attention that having all my plans listed in the OP and clearly visible to all would benefit the community. This is not a "press release" or "announcement" to drive the price up, but a clarification of my intentions for ZS.

hellowww.. why is it so silent here, has the discussion moved to elsewhere ? we're sinking just like titanic and yet no words from CryptoGir as promised 2 days ago

Well what is there to say? Price is too low to sell. So people are probably doing other stuff or playing other markets while keeping a tab open in their browser looking here once in a while. At some point something will happen, just don't know when. Hopefully it will be something big and spectacular. CryptoGir might just surprise everyone.

and yes the price hit 1k now on mintpal, thanks to everyone especially the dev for doing nothing to overcome current situation. no news update = dead

EDIT : 200 satoshi on bittrex, we're dead already
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Wow, That is why you put in those low buy orders. Somebody got lucky!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

hellowww.. why is it so silent here, has the discussion moved to elsewhere ? we're sinking just like titanic and yet no words from CryptoGir as promised 2 days ago

Well what is there to say? Price is too low to sell. So people are probably doing other stuff or playing other markets while keeping a tab open in their browser looking here once in a while. At some point something will happen, just don't know when. Hopefully it will be something big and spectacular. CryptoGir might just surprise everyone.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
just kidding,lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
I think we should wait before jumping to conclusions Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Cryptogir, I am pretty sure you have had time to read the forum as you were seen to be online few hours ago. You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

I am not going to bother you with a PM, but i would like to read your statement, what is going on with development? People start loosing patience here

who are you going to loose your patience on ? And exactly how would you do that?

LOSE, people. Loose is how your tie is. Or perhaps your grasp on reality...

On topic. CryptoGir has a job, a family, and a life. The coin is designed to grow slowly for a LONG time. Don't be in such a hurry.

Oh, and remember: It's open source. CG Loosed it into the wild, y'all can run with it any way you feel like. Not saying he would do this, but if he did just bail, it would only hurt the coin because YOU think it will. In the end, the staking works, the blockchain is solid, and the coin is now listed on several exchanges. Don't wait for it to happen, make it happen.
Cryptogir, I am pretty sure you have had time to read the forum as you were seen to be online few hours ago. You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

I am not going to bother you with a PM, but i would like to read your statement, what is going on with development? People start loosing patience here
legendary
Activity: 980
but seriously, where is this announcement CryptoGir?

you said very clearly that you'd post an update lastnight, it's now 8:22pm EST the next day... how's that going?

after a 2 week silence, we need more than a blip on the radar
legendary
Activity: 980
4000 of 25,000 votes were paid for, roughly 4 BTC.

remember kiddies,

get your facts straight before you FUD.

show me any other coin in MP's history that's received 21,000 non-paid votes.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
You guys just need to have some patience, quick buck seekers will move on, but we know where the real value is, I'm doubling down.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Finally i decided to keep my coins and stake it = i will earn interests everyday while drinking a fresh beer Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
got me original 7k  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
I already dumped, I don't care about it going up again, if ever.

Dev shows no support at all, that says enough.

Good luck to everyone, this was my last post here.

Finally

I have heard some great things about ZS and think it will rebound to pre mintpal dump. Although I'm waiting to hear what CryptoGir has to say, I think it will come soon and he will address all this FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: