Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 66. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Can anyone upload a recently synced blockchain? Mine keeps getting stuck and I've left it open a while.

That happened to me just save your wallet file then download a new wallet wait for it to sync and then add the wallet file to it you should be fine
I tried that before didn't sync.

Then go to users/appdata/roaming/Zimstake and delet everything BUT your wallet.dat it will download the whole blockhain again. Copy wallet.dat in a safe place too if you didn't do this already.

BTW nice volume and price for ZS today. It's gaining recognition.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Wow...that came on quick  Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
volume catching up
Activity: 252
Can anyone upload a recently synced blockchain? Mine keeps getting stuck and I've left it open a while.

That happened to me just save your wallet file then download a new wallet wait for it to sync and then add the wallet file to it you should be fine
I tried that before didn't sync.
Activity: 243
Your account was automatically blocked for regular voting patterns, though it might be a false positive. I have now reactivated your account, obviously please make sure you are not using any bot or similar for voting if that was the case.

Regards,

​MintPal

I was voting normally, no bots. Just a heads up if anyone else is running into this issue.
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com

Activity: 252
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hello Zimstake community, im a newish follower and just wanted to say hi.
Ive been lurking in the background a while and ive just switched wallets to the new one ( I like a lot  )
Keep up the good work

Welcome to ZimStake!

If you're looking to hang out with the community, join us on #ProjectZIM on freenode.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hello Zimstake community, im a newish follower and just wanted to say hi.
Ive been lurking in the background a while and ive just switched wallets to the new one ( I like a lot  )
Keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
zimstake when will go at mintpal

will f...... a lot of coins Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 368
Zimstake is the coolest coin. And there is always room to grow for nice and well rounded coins like this one.
Activity: 461
New wallet is looking great compiling atm... I am voting on Mintpal regularly go go ZIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Activity: 158
im afraid silkcoin will overtake us in ~2 days
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
NICE WALLET

i still think that next monday will be at mintpal Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 63
ZS now top 4 on MintPal voting hot on the heels of KittehCoin!!

Board the free ZS train here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1589.0.html

1 Vote = 1 ZS ☆ Daily & Final Bonuses ☆ Fun ☆ Jet Skis ☆ Doom
lol , a funny coin , however ,is there something new?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
ZS now top 4 on MintPal voting hot on the heels of KittehCoin!!

Board the free ZS train here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1589.0.html

1 Vote = 1 ZS ☆ Daily & Final Bonuses ☆ Fun ☆ Jet Skis ☆ Doom
Activity: 107
Hello guys, I love the Zimstake community; a lot of nice friendly people in here. Smiley
I would like to contribute to the community and get us over Mintpal faster.
I found a tutorial on windows scripting; basically a way we can vote every hour on mintpal while we are away working, spending time with the family,etc

http://www.howtogeek.com/97998/how-to-make-your-computer-press-a-key-every-x-seconds/

Let me know what you guys think!

I think that's what happened to XSI in the voting on MP, they were in #3 and then MP found a bunch of new dummy accounts that voted and dumped them to the bottom.
 I like the pace were on right now with just honest voting.

No dude. You didn't understand my posting. Huh This is a script that runs in your computer and you program to press a Key Every X Seconds. No cheating involved.  Cool

I did edit my post after I looked closer and  it is a clever idea though, glad to have sharp minds around here.

Thanks for the compliment dude  Grin.
Now let's do some math! If 10 of us set this up; that is 240 votes every 24 hours! The more people that are willing to do this, the faster we gonna get there!
LET'S DO THIS!  Wink

I think we need to stay on the dev timetable, timing means a lot in crypto, I have time to wait and a few days or weeks is nothing, some of us have a lot of time invested/btc and don't want to jeopardize the progress that has been made.

I respect that; just trying to help.  Wink
Activity: 165
Hello guys, I love the Zimstake community; a lot of nice friendly people in here. Smiley
I found a tutorial on windows scripting; basically a way we can vote every hour on mintpal while we are away working, spending time with the family,etc

http://www.howtogeek.com/97998/how-to-make-your-computer-press-a-key-every-x-seconds/

I think that's what happened to XSI in the voting on MP, they were in #3 and then MP found a bunch of new dummy accounts that voted and dumped them to the bottom.

No dude. You didn't understand my posting. Huh This is a script that runs in your computer and you program to press a Key Every X Seconds. No cheating involved.  Cool

I did edit my post after I looked closer and  it is a clever idea though, glad to have sharp minds around here.

Now let's do some math! If 10 of us set this up; that is 240 votes every 24 hours! The more people that are willing to do this, the faster we gonna get there!
LET'S DO THIS!  Wink

I think we need to stay on the dev timetable, timing means a lot in crypto, I have time to wait and a few days or weeks is nothing, some of us have a lot of time invested/btc and don't want to jeopardize the progress that has been made.
Activity: 107

LET'S DO THIS!  Wink
Activity: 165

No dude. You didn't understand my posting. Huh This is a script that you run in your computer and you program to press a Key Every X Seconds. No cheating involved.  Cool

I did edit my post after I looked closer and  it is a clever idea though, glad to have sharp minds around here.
Pages:
Jump to: