Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 62. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Giveaway Closed!! Thanks to each and every voter big or small for making the giveaway thread a great success and helping Zimstake to the top of Mintpal.

Payouts + Daily & Final bonuses will be going out within the next 2 hours.

PARROTS/JET SKIS/DOOM

Keep Voting!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
anutha btc worth of Zims for meeeeee. GTFO!  Grin

add: that's me now got back the 14k Zimstake that I initially mined - stake it baby!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Voting every hour for zimstake at mintpal
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Is there anybody that would like to volunteer in helping on our new website, mostly need people with writing skills to provide some texts that are missing or rewrite some that we have already.

count me in.

Is there anybody that would like to volunteer in helping on our new website, mostly need people with writing skills to provide some texts that are missing or rewrite some that we have already.

certainly good sir. I am more than happy to help.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer

Activity: 392
cmon vote vote vote
I hope ZS on mitpal soon
make way y'all. little bull coming thru  Grin
Activity: 252
tommorow the price will raise significantly when ZM will be 1st place on mint
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just voted ZS on MintPal
I hope ZS on mitpal soon
i gunna get me some ZIM  Shocked been savin up ma'

EDIT: right. football. back for more laterzzzzzzzzim

ADD: LOL at whoever was tryin to fool this bull - GTFO!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Hi everyone, a quick word from me since we havent posted in here for a while;

Id like to start of by saying mintpal is not a main goal for us, its just a means of getting more people to notice and get interested in Zimstake because of the large daily volume on Mintpal.

Its not like we will achieve anything else by being added to the exchange, thats why CryptoGir and i are still very busy behind the scenes making this coin better and improving and adding new features. We have serious long term plans for Zimstake and will be rolling out our plans in the near future, as you all know we dont like pre-announcements. This is just a way of letting you guys know we arent sitting stil and are indeed actively developing this coin. I want to thank everyone for the support we have had up untill this point, its been an amazing ride and its all thanks to you guys! The voting and all other activities you guys have put effort in have progressed wonderfully, a team is only as strong as the people supporting it!

We have only just begun, so for those who are along for the journey!
LETS DO THIS!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/152/c/0/invader_zim_vector_by_flufflemuffle-d67eb9m.png

please with good things
Activity: 161
ppl lower the price of zims  so i can buy cheap!!! i'll stop buying when i reach as close to 1 mil as i can. i promise!!  maybe...
Activity: 140
zimstake zimstake everywhere /o/

lol, last month when i see this thread most people just dont like it and out from here
and now i see strong community in here  Shocked  Roll Eyes

i like this qoute "GTFO"  Tongue
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can't wait to see what you have in store..
Activity: 98
Designer

Hi everyone, a quick word from me since we havent posted in here for a while;

Id like to start of by saying mintpal is not a main goal for us, its just a means of getting more people to notice and get interested in Zimstake because of the large daily volume on Mintpal.

Its not like we will achieve anything else by being added to the exchange, thats why CryptoGir and i are still very busy behind the scenes making this coin better and improving and adding new features. We have serious long term plans for Zimstake and will be rolling out our plans in the near future, as you all know we dont like pre-announcements. This is just a way of letting you guys know we arent sitting stil and are indeed actively developing this coin. I want to thank everyone for the support we have had up untill this point, its been an amazing ride and its all thanks to you guys! The voting and all other activities you guys have put effort in have progressed wonderfully, a team is only as strong as the people supporting it!

We have only just begun, so for those who are along for the journey!
LETS DO THIS!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Mintpal have been known to add the top 2 coins on Monday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do add it this Monday. Might be a good dayto announce what is in the pipeline before then  Wink

Not necessarily. If the winner is announced then there can be a holding statement, if not then the holding statement can be held back for another week.
Activity: 65
The poll at agx.io features Zimstake! Spread the word and get out the vote!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 406
Mintpal have been known to add the top 2 coins on Monday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do add it this Monday. Might be a good dayto announce what is in the pipeline before then  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Will it not be Mycoin on Monday and then ZS the monday after?

Appears that way jc and I'm happy to have the extra week to allow for a couple more things to fall in place and solidify ZS before MP listing.  We all want and ZS deserves a strong listing like Silkcoin today, ZS is not a top of the list dump coin like XXL, ITC or Mycoin.

Fully agree.
Pages:
Jump to: