Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 93. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if anyone knows who has http://multi.hasher.ca/ pls ask them if they can add zimstake

they have multipools for all these coins 21coin PI Alphacoin Benjamins  Bottlecaps BunnyCoin Coino CryptogenicBullion CryptographicAnomaly Denarius IsraCoin KarmaCoin Kittehcoin
OpenSourcecoin PetroDollar  Potcoin PhilosopherStone Stories Unbreakable

if you look at what coins its not "big" coins its all small new started coins and i think they will add zimstake but no contact info on page so i dont know where to contact them

Hasher.ca is not a multipool in the sense you are thinking.  They are a multi-coin pool meaning you can use a single login to their pool to mine several different coins.  They have a special app you download and use to switch between the coins they offer. 

ZimStake needs a different type of multi-pool, something like WafflePool or CleverMining, which mines whatever coin is most profitable and uses the profits to buy ZimStake (hasher.ca does not do this)

Yeah, I did contact hashcows but never got back to me.
So if anyone knows the dev, or a someone running another
multipool please contact them to ask if they will get things
setup so we can mine and get paid in zim!

I'm sure if we need a bounty we could easily sort that.

========

On a different note, I've been staking like a champ roughly
20 zims a day!  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
if anyone knows who has http://multi.hasher.ca/ pls ask them if they can add zimstake

they have multipools for all these coins 21coin PI Alphacoin Benjamins  Bottlecaps BunnyCoin Coino CryptogenicBullion CryptographicAnomaly Denarius IsraCoin KarmaCoin Kittehcoin

if you look at what coins its not "big" coins its all small new started coins and i think they will add zimstake but no contact info on page so i dont know where to contact them

Hasher.ca is not a multipool in the sense you are thinking.  They are a multi-coin pool meaning you can use a single login to their pool to mine several different coins.  They have a special app you download and use to switch between the coins they offer. 

ZimStake needs a different type of multi-pool, something like WafflePool or CleverMining, which mines whatever coin is most profitable and uses the profits to buy ZimStake (hasher.ca does not do this)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary
But what sup with multipool ?
Support buy is better chance to higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
pos is so yesterday that its now retro
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Still with the $1 ZS huh? Lol. You must be new here.  Wink

Lets get to $0.09 (~20k sat) first, hey?

Not new, but yes $1 you will see. Agreed, baby steps and 20k sat would be a good start.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The grease fund needs your help all i have to do is be there talking up our coin and if a whale peaks were in the bahamas sippin pina colada
Still with the $1 ZS huh? Lol. You must be new here.  Wink

Lets get to $0.09 (~20k sat) first, hey?
legendary
Cinni is above 20k sat with $1.3 million market cap.

Current cap for ZS is $53k. A market cap of around $350k gets ZS to 20k sat.

We need to act quickly on a multipool and other initiatives to capitalise on the positives since launch.

Mintpal has reduced votes to 1 per hour but keep at it. ZS will soon break top 100.

Also - spread the word about ZS. Let people know we have a great trading coin, a committed dev, and growing community.

Remember that CINNI has 15M coins in the market. ZS only has 3.8M. There is no reason why ZS cannot have the same or better market cap than CINNI.  And then we also have CryptoGir on the ZS side that can do some magic that CINNI does not have.

I am of the opinion that ZS should be at around $1 minimum.
Activity: 635

We need to act quickly on a multipool and other initiatives to capitalise on the positives since launch.

Is there any update with the multipool?

Not sure man. I'm just a cheerleader.

Lol

Not sure man. I'm just a cheerleader.
Activity: 635

Mintpal has reduced votes to 1 per hour but keep at it. ZS will soon break top 100.

Also - spread the word about ZS. Let people know we have a great trading coin, a committed dev, and growing community.
legendary
Activity: 308
How long until the coin mature for staking. I'm over 18 hours now and still get the message coins not matured for staking.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
woo hoo zimstake to the stars, i cant wait to see the development of this coin
Activity: 200
How long until the coin mature for staking. I'm over 18 hours now and still get the message coins not matured for staking.

Normally its 12 hour ! Verify you are on right blockchain & Maybe Reboot your wallet & unlock it !
legendary
just a quick reminder.....

dont forget to vote on Mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And remember to vote every hour.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i think it's a such a good coin..
Pages:
Jump to: