Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 88. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
wish i could trade my wallet has been synching since yesterday Angry im having the best luck with wallets i swear lol

close wallet. and reopen
if get stuck, do step one again. i did it that 5x or 6x
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
wish i could trade my wallet has been synching since yesterday Angry im having the best luck with wallets i swear lol

What is wrong with your wallet? Which OS and what version of wallet?
Activity: 635
Without a shadow of a doubt the best coin out there. Im just staking away all day long. Some sick shit lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
zimstake is doing well, with so many great things to come!
That didn't take long!  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Not for long, it's moving quick.
Activity: 505
u can stil get ZS under 8000 on allcoin
Activity: 192
whoever he is I love him Cheesy
Zimstake Bootstrap.dat

bootstrap.dat

bootstrap.dat allows a new Zimstake client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a
local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the
time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain.

Simply having bootstrap.dat in Zimstake's expected data directory will make your initial block sync
much faster. The import process can be even faster if you use the -dbcache=1000 command line
parameter which uses an additional 1GB of RAM for the database index cache.

Regardless of your operating system, use the following steps to make use of the bootstrap.dat file:

1.   Download the bootstrap.dat.
2.   Move it into the Zimstake datadir. "%appdata%/zimstake" / "~/.zimstake"
3.   Load the windows client using "zimstake-qt.exe -dbcache=1000" or *nix "zimstaked -dbcache=1000"
4.   Delete bootstrap.dat.old if you want to recover some storage space.

Google Drive bootstrap.dat

E-nautia bootstrap.dat

Direct Download bootstrap.dat

Zimstake Donation Address: ECfGUKPhWBFYF29DdsSrLG5Z8pFwwGdpVr

I don't get the 3rd instruction.. where do i put that command line? in cmd? or in the properties windows? I suck at this.. but please help? Sad
My wallet has been opened for 24 hrs and its still require syncing... please anyonee
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Zim is by far best coin I have ever mined, and it should receive its deserved place... I think that DEV is pretty much busy with his RL but when he comes it is always positive surprise
We are busy behind the scenes, got a lot of things planned and coming up.
Step by step  Cheesy

can't wait to see it Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
Zim is by far best coin I have ever mined, and it should receive its deserved place... I think that DEV is pretty much busy with his RL but when he comes it is always positive surprise
We are busy behind the scenes, got a lot of things planned and coming up.
Step by step  Cheesy
Activity: 18
I like this coin because you can get coins to for free and the wallet works great!
Activity: 98
Designer
nvm poloniex

its turning into cryptorush or cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
who can send email to [email protected] to add ZS list on  poloniex

Everyone. But what will also help is to log on to Poloniex and post in the troll box. There are also admins monitoring the trollbox. Some positive comments, links to relevant pages and specs of the coin were posted there a few days back. The more exposure though the better.
Activity: 70
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Everyone
Activity: 35
some support will come in handy...