Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja - page 16. (Read 42960 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
here is a scan from virus total
and i don't see anything

here is the link u can see for yourself
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/62815d83638092b36525c80c8fec64c9cbaece6c86ab2d0ce0d4ebf2cba32d6c/analysis/
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
no it's time to ask them why they have ztor.exe running in the background and why their wallet has corrupted a lot of my wallets?
I was trying to post pictures , but cant figure out how. If someone can explain I will post pics. I am ashamed that I am a computer expert and lost thousands to a scammer

You are a computer expert and have never used the print screen key before? Pretty much invalidated everything else you said.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
no it's time to ask them why they have ztor.exe running in the background and why their wallet has corrupted a lot of my wallets?

************ VIRUS ***********************

Ill tell you why this file is running, is because its a keylogger designed to steal your keystrokes when you unlock your wallets for staking. See the pic below, if you have these files, its a matter of time before disaster strikes.

Check the following folder and see if these files exist on windows:
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Spoon\Sandbox\Zipcoin-Qt\2.0.0\Stubexe

In Stubexe youll find wierd folder names , in them youll find the following files:

Ztor.exe the keylogger that stays in memory

Darkcoin.exe this will suddenly pop-up for no reason, if you allow if, it allows remote access to your computer

Bitcoindark.exe This transfers all your coins from you to him.

The following wallets were cleaned out: Bitcoindark, litecoin, Xcurrency, and maybe more. I was trying to post pictures , but cant figure out how. If someone can explain I will post pics. I am ashamed that I am a computer expert and lost thousands to a scammer, but I wanted to come forward and warn the community. The mods from this domain need to take down the link and post VIRUS in big red letters on the op.

Vegas

anyone else care to comment? FUD?

Certainly seems well timed to fill some buy orders.
Activity: 520
i don't have this files and folders.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

************ VIRUS ***********************

Ill tell you why this file is running, is because its a keylogger designed to steal your keystrokes when you unlock your wallets for staking. See the pic below, if you have these files, its a matter of time before disaster strikes.

Check the following folder and see if these files exist on windows:
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Spoon\Sandbox\Zipcoin-Qt\2.0.0\Stubexe

In Stubexe youll find wierd folder names , in them youll find the following files:

Ztor.exe the keylogger that stays in memory

Darkcoin.exe this will suddenly pop-up for no reason, if you allow if, it allows remote access to your computer

Bitcoindark.exe This transfers all your coins from you to him.

The following wallets were cleaned out: Bitcoindark, litecoin, Xcurrency, and maybe more. I was trying to post pictures , but cant figure out how. If someone can explain I will post pics. I am ashamed that I am a computer expert and lost thousands to a scammer, but I wanted to come forward and warn the community. The mods from this domain need to take down the link and post VIRUS in big red letters on the op.

Vegas

UPDATE:superantispyware got them out... too late for me, but for those of you that downloaded zipcoin, you need to run superantispyware or end up like me. Heres the log:

Trojan.Agent/Gen-11381485
   G:\USERS\vegas\APPDATA\LOCAL\SPOON\SANDBOX\ZIPCOIN-QT\2.0.0.0\LOCAL\STUBEXE\0X425D5D4F5DCC021E\ZTOR.EXE
   G:\USERS\vegas\APPDATA\LOCAL\SPOON\SANDBOX\ZIPCOIN-QT\2.0.0.0\LOCAL\STUBEXE\0X601BBAB411A60846\ZIPCOIN-QT.EXE
   G:\USERS\vegas\APPDATA\LOCAL\SPOON\SANDBOX\ZIPCOIN-QT\2.0.0.0\LOCAL\STUBEXE\0X9B87212A306B11A2\BITCOINDARK-QT.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector
   G:\USERS\vegas\APPDATA\LOCAL\SPOON\SANDBOX\ZIPCOIN-QT\2.0.0.0\LOCAL\STUBEXE\0XEEC7336750347D11\NETSH.EXE

Activity: 364

haha, okay, or that
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
We appreciate the warmth of the community. We have plans of implementing multiple layer block-chain features that we really think you'll enjoy. Our primary focus was a smooth POW launch and were past that and time to release developments. Thanks for the support, and enjoy what ZIP Coin will offer  Smiley

uh oh, dev is still here...time for a panic buy?
Activity: 13
We appreciate the warmth of the community. We have plans of implementing multiple layer block-chain features that we really think you'll enjoy. Our primary focus was a smooth POW launch and were past that and time to release developments. Thanks for the support, and enjoy what ZIP Coin will offer  Smiley
lol i just bought most of the lxc on bittrex...
Activity: 160
OH yeah i like this coin nice price at the moment i'm in  Grin
is this even worth the electricity? why does the ztor.exe run when i start the wallet? and why am i getting virus notifications? Are the dev(s) trying to get my wallets? Why has my reddcoin wallet stopped syncing and keeps erroring after running the wallet? it looks cool but i've never had crazy stuff happen after running a wallet like this one.
Activity: 182
Activity: 952
Good looking coin. Any upcoming news Dev?

Successful Launch
Added to bittrex
Pump and dump
Disappear
Start a new coin

A whitepaper explaining those steps would be great to see  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Good looking coin. Any upcoming news Dev?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
I heard it could cure acne

I think you have this confused with zitcoin
Activity: 182
I heard it could cure acne
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
What can this coin do for the community? 
Activity: 140

in the next 5 hours, welcome to 1 satoshi club, devless coin.  Grin Grin

How is this a devless coin?

Dump, and no word from zipdev = devless coin? I suppose

It's not really a dump as in scam dump, just miners getting costs back and usually OMG IT"S ON BITTREX sell out. Not really much for dev to say at the moment, we're still in POW phase. Got to save all the bright and shiny things to make them last or else all the ADD kids will go elsewhere if you release it all at once
Activity: 582

in the next 5 hours, welcome to 1 satoshi club, devless coin.  Grin Grin

How is this a devless coin?

Dump, and no word from zipdev = devless coin? I suppose
Pages:
Jump to: