Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja - page 11. (Read 42960 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You are taking losing 2.5btc pretty good, I'd be freaking out. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I downloaded the wallet from here early, I haven't had one problem , nothing shows up in my task manager to indicate anything unusual, This wallet doesn't run on the tor network, never did.  However, OP on page one now says "Mod Note, run this software at your own risk." Is this an elaborate scam to get cheap coins? If there was a virus in the software, and the OP knows it..  putting a warning on the OP page is like signing this coins death warrant. Something is fishy here, not sure what it is.

i downloaded wallet , couple of hours into launch, it was only zipcoin.exe it was not zip package either(i don't know if he changed it afterward) , i also scan every wallet as soon as i download with malwarebytes, it seemed clean.. i just saw this and i checked appdata local and i don't see that folderthat people describe(i have hidden files and folders showing as well) i also checked running processes on my task manager i see nothing unusual , now i do not know if he changed the wallet after to a malicious one. (i will scan my pc with malwarebytes again and with super anti spyware(someone said that they find it with that software) and report back .(i downloaded wallet 2 hours into launch and it was only zipcoin-qt.exe unpackaged

The point is who other than the dev could have put it there in the first place. Only days old.

if he changed it afterwards i do not know, i just checked my chrome history and i downloaded from this link on August 2 https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips (if it was anything other than that later then he changed it(if he changed i'm lucky i dodged a bullet but i scan everything as soon as i download anyway)

PS: i sold it anyway yesterday on exchange arrival but came to check if i was infected cause i read on twitter about it
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shitcoin, it was really has 2 wallet link
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
so many mother fucking organized fudsters.

new accounts.

fuck your moms

Honestly I didnt want to post at all, only lurk on here. I knew someone would say some retarded shit like you just did while people are getting their money stolen.
Activity: 415
You are taking losing 2.5btc pretty good, I'd be freaking out. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I downloaded the wallet from here early, I haven't had one problem , nothing shows up in my task manager to indicate anything unusual, This wallet doesn't run on the tor network, never did.  However, OP on page one now says "Mod Note, run this software at your own risk." Is this an elaborate scam to get cheap coins? If there was a virus in the software, and the OP knows it..  putting a warning on the OP page is like signing this coins death warrant. Something is fishy here, not sure what it is.

i downloaded wallet , couple of hours into launch, it was only zipcoin.exe it was not zip package either(i don't know if he changed it afterward) , i also scan every wallet as soon as i download with malwarebytes, it seemed clean.. i just saw this and i checked appdata local and i don't see that folderthat people describe(i have hidden files and folders showing as well) i also checked running processes on my task manager i see nothing unusual , now i do not know if he changed the wallet after to a malicious one. (i will scan my pc with malwarebytes again and with super anti spyware(someone said that they find it with that software) and report back .(i downloaded wallet 2 hours into launch and it was only zipcoin-qt.exe unpackaged

The point is who other than the dev could have put it there in the first place. Only days old.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

It doesnt have to be packaged to be a virus. Avast was the first virus scan that picked it up for me

i'm just saying what i had and when to help if i can.

You are taking it well indeed. I lost like.3 .4 VTC worth and am really upset! Sad

Trust me mate im pissed. Its the wild wild west here. I didnt have the correct security in place to prevent such an attack. Sure as hell wont be happening again. Seems the scumbag fucking 'coin cloner' here has put some of the coins through a Bitcoin mixer so thier getting harder to trace. Fucking asshole.
Oh and just checked Bittrex the douchbag even has the balls to put up a 8 BTC buy wall to pump the price. Come on guys dont fall for this shit

Ahh...same here I made a whole post on the day it happened in the Vertcoin reddit(can provide a link if the guys who dont believe want it)...was so confused as to what was going on. I dont blame the coin - just the prick who uploaded the wallet with the trojan in it!

It doesnt have to be packaged to be a virus. Avast was the first virus scan that picked it up for me

You are taking it well indeed. I lost like.3 .4 VTC worth and am really upset! Sad

i'm taking it well? did you even read my post? i didn't have a virus at all i downloaded 2 hours into launch

used wrong quote
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
so many mother fucking organized fudsters.

new accounts.

fuck your moms
Activity: 252

Trust me mate im pissed. Its the wild wild west here. I didnt have the correct security in place to prevent such an attack. Sure as hell wont be happening again. Seems the scumbag fucking 'coin cloner' here has put some of the coins through a Bitcoin mixer so thier getting harder to trace. Fucking asshole.
Oh and just checked Bittrex the douchbag even has the balls to put up a 8 BTC buy wall to pump the price. Come on guys dont fall for this shit

i'm taking it well? did you even read my post? i didn't have a virus at all i downloaded 2 hours into launch

i also just checked my history in browser and this is the link i downloaded it from on August second : https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Never had any issue with the wallet. 

Activity: 350
What's special with this coin? Has the dev proved he is legit? any type of innovation here?
innovation is zipped trojan

Activity: 415
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I downloaded the wallet from here early, I haven't had one problem , nothing shows up in my task manager to indicate anything unusual, This wallet doesn't run on the tor network, never did.  However, OP on page one now says "Mod Note, run this software at your own risk." Is this an elaborate scam to get cheap coins? If there was a virus in the software, and the OP knows it..  putting a warning on the OP page is like signing this coins death warrant. Something is fishy here, not sure what it is.

No man I fucking got robbed and so did others. What are you saying about the tor network, read my post from earlier please. The malicious code ran as a process called "ztor.exe", that could have been named anything like "takinallyourmoney.exe", it has nothing to do with tor network. The dev has changed the wallet link that was here 2 days ago and added a new one to cover up.

The dev is putting a warning probably to try to cover his tracks, and to buy more time to steal more people money, since there is a lot of misinformation in this thread he is trying to capitalize on that hoping people will believe him.

Agreed, Im out.. Dont buy this shitcoin or mine it.. Bye..
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. I downloaded the wallet from here early, I haven't had one problem , nothing shows up in my task manager to indicate anything unusual, This wallet doesn't run on the tor network, never did.  However, OP on page one now says "Mod Note, run this software at your own risk." Is this an elaborate scam to get cheap coins? If there was a virus in the software, and the OP knows it..  putting a warning on the OP page is like signing this coins death warrant. Something is fishy here, not sure what it is.

No man I fucking got robbed and so did others. What are you saying about the tor network, read my post from earlier please. The malicious code ran as a process called "ztor.exe", that could have been named anything like "takinallyourmoney.exe", it has nothing to do with tor network. The dev has changed the wallet link that was here 2 days ago and added a new one to cover up.

The dev is putting a warning probably to try to cover his tracks, and to buy more time to steal more people money, since there is a lot of misinformation in this thread he is trying to capitalize on that hoping people will believe him.

Ok, I was talking about the guy above my post. not sure why you jumped in,, sock puppet? whatever.. anyway.. I haven't seen anything wrong with this wallet, and I downloaded it the other day also.. so not sure whats up with several people with sketchy wallets. i'll keep an eye out for weird stuff I guess.

which link did you download it from?

this was the malicious wallet : https://mega.co.nz/#!JAoyiajC!0ND16g-6qVDRGVuxnNBZmd-NInXzpbdaW9Pe9dDlDUo
this is the current one: https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips

no idea if the current wallet is malicious as I am reformatting.

Mine was downloaded from this Thread yesterday. Unsure of the address because I am formatting now

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Ok, I was talking about the guy above my post. not sure why you jumped in,, sock puppet? whatever.. anyway.. I haven't seen anything wrong with this wallet, and I downloaded it the other day also.. so not sure whats up with several people with sketchy wallets. i'll keep an eye out for weird stuff I guess.

which link did you download it from?

this was the malicious wallet : https://mega.co.nz/#!JAoyiajC!0ND16g-6qVDRGVuxnNBZmd-NInXzpbdaW9Pe9dDlDUo
this is the current one: https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips

no idea if the current wallet is malicious as I am reformatting.

Trust me this is not a lie, head over to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-wallet-empty-no-transactions-no-nothing-724507 to see the thread where a couple of helpful people helped me identify the virus. Dont listen, call this Fud, whatever Im just trying to help others not to get scammed.

Also, the moderator put the message there not the dev.

AS SAD AS IT IS IT IS TRUE! so be careful!
I just ended the ztor.exe process and deleted the files in local folder remotely. Now have to wait to get home to back everything up reformat and run a few scans Sad
Pages:
Jump to: