Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 17. (Read 139845 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Hi deff,

at my wallet is already fine.
I have not understood your error.

Maybe you could describe your error again.
Also by message

Greeting Pellkopf

Everything is right - hasn't affected all. blockchain now two. If to take - https://github.com/zoincoin/zoin/releases/download/v0.8.7.5/zoin-blockchain-170420.zip -
Synchronization stopped on block 100012 

Deff, when is the problem solved in the pool?

Doesn't depend on me. Long ago Fork. Current Block - 100014     
Activity: 126
Will I stop my mining or continue?

Activity: 597
Zoin must have more time to rise up however it needs more special functions to attract more investors to join.
Zoin also needs more bigger exchanges such as Bittrex or poloniex to boost up this coin .

Yes. that's right . Zoin has no much potential to grow up .
I think if Dev has no new plans to develop this project then Zoin must stop here.

Agree,
It is go/ no go.
Time to decide.

Dude zoin has currently no active dev, however, a small group of active community members is currently working on a new plan forward. join the slack for more info.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Zoin is good coin..and good community
.and grow Zoinplant Smiley (Block halving comming soon)
Activity: 128
Zoin must have more time to rise up however it needs more special functions to attract more investors to join.
Zoin also needs more bigger exchanges such as Bittrex or poloniex to boost up this coin .

I think if Dev has no new plans to develop this project then Zoin must stop here.

Agree,
It is go/ no go.
Time to decide.
Activity: 140

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is there an issue with both pools? I know zoi.acc-pool.pw is having issues, however I am not sure if zoi.digger.work. It does look like it is having the same issues as the stats page looks the same.

zoi.acc-pool.pw is online again and working well.
Activity: 7
Is there an issue with both pools? I know zoi.acc-pool.pw is having issues, however I am not sure if zoi.digger.work. It does look like it is having the same issues as the stats page looks the same.
Activity: 168
[2017-05-07 23:27:47] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://zoi.digger.work:49031
[2017-05-07 23:27:47] 8 miner threads started, using 'lyra2z330' algorithm.
[2017-05-07 23:27:47] stratum_recv_line failed
[2017-05-07 23:27:47] ...retry after 10 seconds
[2017-05-07 23:27:58] stratum_recv_line failed
[2017-05-07 23:27:58] ...retry after 10 seconds

Deff, still error with port 49031.....

When checking I had the worst from Greece.  It is necessary to understand nevertheless why at You so.
Write a name of the Worker 

leggo.user12

Connecting to leggo.user12 from Denmark - hasn't found closer. We will observe 

Thank you
thanks  share Smiley
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Yes,many people will buy if this coin list on the bittrex.com.
There is no need to go for more exchange at the moment. We are going to do some more things around Zoin and after will be more exchange on schedule..
Activity: 322
Yes,many people will buy if this coin list on the bittrex.com.
Activity: 68
UPDATE FROM TEAM ZOIN

We are currently awaiting the response from a possible future dev who can help to improve the technical aspect of ZOIN.
More information and future steps will be released at the end of this week through a newsletter.

Join the ZOIN community on Slack and stay informed!

https://zoin-slack.herokuapp.com/

Thanks
UPDATE FROM TEAM ZOIN

We are currently awaiting the response from a possible future dev who can help to improve the technical aspect of ZOIN.
More information and future steps will be released at the end of this week through a newsletter.

Join the ZOIN community on Slack and stay informed!

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hi deff,

can you rename the blockchains and loading this from beginning?

Greeting Pellkopf

He join the Slack and participate in the development of Zoin, we can use all help!

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Hi deff,

Also by message

Greeting Pellkopf

Everything is right - hasn't affected all. blockchain now two. If to take - https://github.com/zoincoin/zoin/releases/download/v0.8.7.5/zoin-blockchain-170420.zip -
Synchronization stopped on block 100012 
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hi deff,

Also by message

Greeting Pellkopf
Pages:
Jump to: