Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 3. (Read 139843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Personally I think zerocoin protocol is better than zerocash protocol. Zerocash protocol hides everything so if the dev leaves a backdoor and secretly creates coins, people will be difficult to discover it. While zerocash you can see the total coins minted, so dev can not do things secret behind the scene.
agreed
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Personally I think zerocoin protocol is better than zerocash protocol. Zerocash protocol hides everything so if the dev leaves a backdoor and secretly creates coins, people will be difficult to discover it. While zerocash you can see the total coins minted, so dev can not do things secret behind the scene.
Activity: 81
I hope the price will go up soon
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
New announcements each day to showcase coins that are #dApp ready with the #Blocknet #Protocol, and able to be traded on the #BlockDX #DEX http://blocknet.co/coins/ Day 1: Zoin Trade now on Block DX! #coinaday Click to play

Activity: 98
Used to like this coin,but the virus reports is something we should be bother about,we have read a lot of reports like this in the past,I just don't remember one coin who has done this,I hope dev will modify the code to make it user friendly,I still want to see this coin to succeed
legendary
Activity: 1894
I have a problem:
I am STUCK at block 261997. I tried to sync from scratch but nothing.
Any help?

hello forensick, stop in at the Zoin discord hangout:

https://discordapp.com/invite/mE3KemF

lots of helpful peeps in there  Wink
wouldn't it be possible to post a solution in here?
there are some people like me who don't use discord, slack, telegram, etc.
i have registered here in this forum to get informed about some details.
i don't get why this medium should be obsolete.
there are still enough people here so why not help in here with details and instructions/guides?

i have the same problem with syncing the wallet.
as this issue seems to be a well known problem, why not explain the solution in here as well?

by the way where can i find the latest bootstrap for download?
(would be cool to find this info in the op.)

well our devs work hard, and have made themselves available on discord if you have anmy questions not answered here, such as, for example, an up to date bootstrap   Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I have a problem:
Any help?

wouldn't it be possible to post a solution in here?
there are some people like me who don't use discord, slack, telegram, etc.
i have registered here in this forum to get informed about some details.
i don't get why this medium should be obsolete.
there are still enough people here so why not help in here with details and instructions/guides?

i have the same problem with syncing the wallet.
as this issue seems to be a well known problem, why not explain the solution in here as well?

by the way where can i find the latest bootstrap for download?
(would be cool to find this info in the op.)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
why did the price drop so much? btw will coins locked in masternodes get the airdrop?
legendary
How do I know that my wallet is mining,I am using a windows wallet and set this "Windows: From debug window: setgenerate true 4" where can I access that my wallet is indeed mining ZOI

on the CLI type in getmininginfo [enter]

also getinfo [enter]

for the list of available commands:  help [enter]

Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
why does i7 7700 get so low hash rate on this coin ? 300 max
Activity: 77
Can we still recommend this coin to another pool for a bounty,this is still an interesting coin to mine,if mine stopped mining this coin,the difficulty will fall and individual mining can be possible now,Am I right on this?
Activity: 92
Your opinion is very good. I think so because the volume is too large so it can not be high value
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I was bullish on ZOIN until I discovered they have a richlist and explorer.

Why would a privacy coin make a rich list and every transaction public?
Activity: 24
How do I know that my wallet is mining,I am using a windows wallet and set this "Windows: From debug window: setgenerate true 4" where can I access that my wallet is indeed mining ZOI
Activity: 28
I think this coin is better on Yobit,Ccex is very harsh on coin with low volume,people are paying bitcoin to get it listed on Ccex then delist it after a month of low volume,Yobit will not delist it even with low volume.
Activity: 91
Do not give up! Zoin holders.

I own two coins, Bitcoin and Zoin.

Im going to follow Zoin until its collapse.. If it happens.. Then rally an army at full force to bring it back.

Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
holding now this coin  Smiley this project is nice and with good devs.
Activity: 5
Activity: 191
hi , i have two pc   i5 6200u cpu  2.40 ghz and i7 2600 cpu 3.2 ghz .  i mined zoin pool one day and earned  0,08 zoin . is it normal?
legendary
I have a problem:
Any help?

Pages:
Jump to: