Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 82. (Read 139845 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 35
anybody cpu mining this coin?
what the profit about cpu mining this coin?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
The virus total shows unwanted program,I know because of the miner code embedded in the machine,has anybody here running this wallet on windows and encounter no problem at all,at least karspersky is showing it safe I trust karspersky more than the other anti virus..
Activity: 39
There is a option in the wallet called Zerocoin that I don't understand. What is the purpose of this? How is it work?

It will mint a new single coin that comes from nowhere. It's a 0. Transaction coin
It has a transaction fee of .001 and you have to have one to mint it...
It is how you make untraceable transactions
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
There is a option in the wallet called Zerocoin that I don't understand. What is the purpose of this? How is it work?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
It is funny how dumpers can not wait few days. They can not even pay with that profit for mining costs..
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
wow great job getting rid of founders reward!
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Looks like everythings moving smoothly sofar Smiley
Let us hold our sell price. Buy price is climbing up. Hope that Nova will fix wallet maintance soon, I am waiting almost 1 day to receive my coins sent from Suprnova pool..
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Novaexchange wallet in maintenance  Sad
The price is so low. Let the dumpers dump Roll Eyes
Yes but we need also price pump, as I have seen, there was not many coins sold. Zoin needs propagation between others.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
The price is so low. Let the dumpers dump Roll Eyes
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
don't panic I will not dump with this price. It's just for fun) Smiley
Activity: 18
Anyone having problems with suprnova?  I keep getting an 'authentication failed' error.

Is this related to the chain issue I'm reading about as I now type this....?

No issue on my end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Anyone having problems with suprnova?  I keep getting an 'authentication failed' error.

Is this related to the chain issue I'm reading about as I now type this....?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
so how do we know what wallet the pools and exchanges use? if I update the wallet and send coins to my wallet and the other side hasn't updated will my coins be lost? will I get them? does it matter?
Activity: 44
This is strange, I have sent 1230 Zoi from Suprnova to echange over 1hr ago and until now not received.
Now I can see it, wallet is in maintance.
Pages:
Jump to: