Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 86. (Read 139843 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
ocminer, do you pick and choose what coins go on your main page and twitter feed?

listing zoin there might make it more popular
That would also be good but we need better website with some informatios. Just take a look on zcash classic, first day of small exchange price was really nice. Even now price is not bad.

The price of Zcash is indeed not bad, I fully agree about the website, we need a better website that has way more information on it for the people.

Exchanges?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!

no
The first before exchange let us do a website with infomations. Any webdesigner here?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
ocminer, do you pick and choose what coins go on your main page and twitter feed?

That would also be good but we need better website with some informatios. Just take a look on zcash classic, first day of small exchange price was really nice. Even now price is not bad.

The price of Zcash is indeed not bad, I fully agree about the website, we need a better website that has way more information on it for the people.

Exchanges?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!

no
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Exchanges?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Activity: 912
Price should be between 0.005-0.01 sat because lots of guys mining only few coins a day.
This coin will be rear coin in near future(my opinion)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

then not quote it so I can delete after completing the sale.

I had a similar issue where I had to ask a user to delete some of my text he quoted because it contained
incorrect information.

It might be nice if there was a no-quote option or that the OP kept control over all quotes
so that once the orig was deleted all quoted copies would also be deleted.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 527
Merit: 501
WTS ZOI -  PRICE 0.00008/ ZOI

PM if interested.
This behaving makes the coin go really down. Why are U mining it if you sell so low?

then not quote it so I can delete after completing the sale.

Thanks
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
WTS ZOI -  PRICE 0.00008/ ZOI

PM if interested.
Activity: 912
This coin on Yobit Grin
DON'T LIE !!!!!!!!!!!
He deleted his post. But the first moment I was going to Yobit to see if it is there..

English language is not my native language  Grin

this coin need to go on Yobit
That is better now Cheesy
This coin on Yobit Grin
DON'T LIE !!!!!!!!!!!
He deleted his post. But the first moment I was going to Yobit to see if it is there..
Activity: 1484
This coin on Yobit Grin
DON'T LIE !!!!!!!!!!!
Well yobit is not bad, but as I know each of these smaller exhanges has pros and cons. Hope for a good price, 0.05 would not be bad. I think that we need a nice website and a slack chat.

0.05 is wishful thinking. lets not kid ourself Zcoin (the daddy of Zoin) is at 0.0015 at bittrex. better value in zcoin if you ask me.
That is true but mining diff is so high. I have doubts on mining zcoin.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
CPU Miner build for Windows (for use on pools):

https://github.com/zoin/cpuminer-zoin/releases/tag/1.0.0

Usage example:

cpuminer.exe -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://zoin.suprnova.cc:2876 -u username.1 -p passwrd -t 4

Note:

VirusTotal heuristics detect a BitcoinMiner.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3b45c23c6da3b241f6c222653fda96fd5880f1bc257d5aae3e61b10ea5c56868/analysis/1478441392/

i need for windows 32 bit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 545
Well yobit is not bad, but as I know each of these smaller exhanges has pros and cons. Hope for a good price, 0.05 would not be bad. I think that we need a nice website and a slack chat.

0.05 is wishful thinking. lets not kid ourself Zcoin (the daddy of Zoin) is at 0.0015 at bittrex. better value in zcoin if you ask me.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Price discovery will only come with a decent exchange. But give it time. Coin hast been out that long.
I hope for good news..

hoping it gets activated on novaexchange soon. I liked that exchange when Zcoin came out
I have made some good deals there. But ZOI needs good price. 0.05 would not be bad. But again, we need nice website at least. I am not web designer, but I think it is not difficult to create one.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
I hope for good news..

hoping it gets activated on novaexchange soon. I liked that exchange when Zcoin came out
Pages:
Jump to: