Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 105. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Does the team intend to raise more funds in the future for other projects?

I think after such a successful ICO, the guys do not have to stop)
They could really collect more. They stopped early. Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Does the team intend to raise more funds in the future for other projects?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi all,

One of the 21 companies in the starta portfolio is raising funds via a crowd sale.

https://www.ico.suretly.com/

Does anyone have any idea how this will impact CRS tokens? Will funds raised be used to provide Starta a return on investment, and by extension CRS token holders?

Thanks.
Paddy

First thing, you don't need to worry if they are raising a crowd sale,starta will have its own entry and exit plan for each of the portfolio companies.

Second, CRS name is not the one which has been assigned by the team, it was done by the exchange and since we have token distribution today, I hope to see the token name to be given by the team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hi all,

One of the 21 companies in the starta portfolio is raising funds via a crowd sale.

Does anyone have any idea how this will impact CRS tokens? Will funds raised be used to provide Starta a return on investment, and by extension CRS token holders?

Thanks.
Paddy

This is a good question, didn't see it before, nice job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
any news when sig camp final update ?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Can we list on bittrex? I hope we can be there so I can make a little profit.

I think in about 1-2 weeks starta will appear on bittrex
This is good news if Starta will be listed in liqui or bittrex. For sure many will trade this.
It's very possible to see starta in bittrex, they raised a good amount and I think they need a big volume to increase
their marketcap more. Bittrex or liqui is the easiest exchanges to be listed now.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250

This is good news if Starta will be listed in liqui or bittrex. For sure many will trade this.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Thanks.
Paddy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Thank you for your support

Cheers Smiley

This ICO was fantastic..

Great job of Starta Team.

Thanks and Good Lucky...
Activity: 43

Your thoughts. When will the tokens grow?  Wink
Activity: 182
How many tokens will be created? 5 million or more?
We'll see it tomorrow anyway though  Cheesy
Activity: 112

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Can someone explain me about what are talking guys in last posts ^^   Huh Huh Huh

I have feeling that it is completely meaningless and they just paste some text..  Roll Eyes

Maybe some just trying to get done their posts for bounty  Undecided Cheesy

Team always be careful about those kind of thing for fair bounty distribution.
Understanding is quite a hard thing to do if you don't have consideration. If you are just planning on just pinpointing on the wrong moved of others make sure your post is more understandable compare to others. It is not just about the bounty rather to follow and oblige the rules. Because there are some changes and updates.

About which rules are you talking signature campaign or forum? About wahat changes and updates do you talk about?
On the updates on post. But I didn't find it as my reason or a valid reason I just express my self and I would just like to say that there is some changes on the rules on posting in regards to needed post.
The updates and changes at necessary for the project to become more successful in the sense that this project actually a successful go now and it is quite early than expected. Just imagine the distribution will take place tomorrow July 10. Hoping for distribution of tokens successful the same as the project.
I understand the whole point and the changes. So I followed the rules and make it as what I can. I also looking forward for the distribution of the token tomorrow that it will be a successful one. And indeed I want congratulate investors and the developers of this project.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Number of tokens?

Equals to funds crowdfunded. Check: http://startaico.com for accurate measures

1 token = $1

5m supply for $1 per starta.
That was low price.

Not too cheap in my opinion, because many ico coins with rate below $1, this will move gradually in the trading market.
The initial coin price is not a major price determination, we need to trust this.
I agree with you, 1 USD is not a very cheap price in an ico, but more importantly, hopefully it is listed in a good market, because I believe it will be useless, if good coins are only listed in the less good market.  Smiley

Buddy, what is the logic behind looking at price per coin? Can you explain that?

They can issue 500 000 000 tokens with price of 1 cent = the same $5m cap. Would that be better somehow?

You are talking just like every ico would have the same fixed amount of tokens, but it isn't like that thus one should look at cap not a price per coin which is absolutely nonsense.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Can someone explain me about what are talking guys in last posts ^^   Huh Huh Huh

I have feeling that it is completely meaningless and they just paste some text..  Roll Eyes

Understanding is quite a hard thing to do if you don't have consideration. If you are just planning on just pinpointing on the wrong moved of others make sure your post is more understandable compare to others. It is not just about the bounty rather to follow and oblige the rules. Because there are some changes and updates.

About which rules are you talking signature campaign or forum? About wahat changes and updates do you talk about?
On the updates on post. But I didn't find it as my reason or a valid reason I just express my self and I would just like to say that there is some changes on the rules on posting in regards to needed post.
The updates and changes at necessary for the project to become more successful in the sense that this project actually a successful go now and it is quite early than expected. Just imagine the distribution will take place tomorrow July 10. Hoping for distribution of tokens successful the same as the project.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Tokens can be sent to my  Waves wallet? or i need to make another wallet.
All of the tokens should be sent in to your waves wallet, but you should be beacareful on accepting fake tokens out there.
I am hopping that the wallet distribution is more likely in a more systematically approach where most of the participant is quite in a good shape on adopting the updates and changes.
Jump to: