Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 108. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
need detail explain youre project and edit to good thread
because only create thread same youre write
is imposible can get investor to invest and buy youre coin
Don't just rely on the main thread you could actually visit the site for more updates and direct changes on the system. But it also great for them to have their own move to update people that there is no capability to visit rather to post on thread for development on this project and for updates for the investors and users.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
What I have not been clear is how they are going to receive the profits of the companies I am wrong in something
It's venture market. Those companies were carefully selected. Their products are supposed to sell like hot cakes - or have the potential to become one.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Last ones on the sheet haven't got any stakes, but weekly stakes are showing up, does this mean that they entered too late?

Probably they just save threads in private folders, and they didn't make them public. It's happening all the time in signature campaigns!
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Last ones on the sheet haven't got any stakes, but weekly stakes are showing up, does this mean that they entered too late?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Why spreadsheet bounty signature has not been updated well, whereas ICO is finished. I think it will take a long time to remove the signature
The spreadsheet updated on Friday. Just wait the instruction from the manager. When to remove the signature campaign. I think the manager always update the gdoc so we don't have to be worried about.

Yep, as the manager of campaign said stakes should be shown in the spreadsheet. Maybe one is to make updates and another for public. Probably in few hours we will see actual spreadsheet, no worries guys!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Why spreadsheet bounty signature has not been updated well, whereas ICO is finished. I think it will take a long time to remove the signature
The spreadsheet updated on Friday. Just wait the instruction from the manager. When to remove the signature campaign. I think the manager always update the gdoc so we don't have to be worried about.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think Bittrex trade will open right after the token release.

Yea, I'm waiting when this coin will appear at Bittrex too
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I think Bittrex trade will open right after the token release.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Thank you for your support

Cheers Smiley

Thank you very much for the information i will be more alert for fake starta tokens and i will complete all of my posting. I congratulate to all the team who help this campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Dear Starta investors!

Please be aware that there is a fake Starta token trading on DEX. Because Waves is a decentralised platform, it is possible for anyone to create a token with the same name. Starta tokens have not yet been released, and will be distributed on Monday 10 July.
Waves tokens have unique asset ids, and legitimate Starta tokens will display as verified assets within the Waves wallet. These can be identified by the green check mark beside them.
Please do not risk buying or selling fake tokens!
Thank you, and trade safely.

Best regards,
Starta Team

Thank for this very helpful information, it will help the newbie who were not able to join the ICO.
I'm glad I participated in this project, seems like I will be seeing this traded soon outside waves DEX.
Thanks for the information that there are fake starta token trading on DEX, I will be more careful. I am really glad that i have been part of this wonderful project. I wish all your success will continue.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Dear Starta investors!

Please be aware that there is a fake Starta token trading on DEX. Because Waves is a decentralised platform, it is possible for anyone to create a token with the same name. Starta tokens have not yet been released, and will be distributed on Monday 10 July.
Waves tokens have unique asset ids, and legitimate Starta tokens will display as verified assets within the Waves wallet. These can be identified by the green check mark beside them.
Please do not risk buying or selling fake tokens!
Thank you, and trade safely.

Best regards,
Starta Team

Thank for this very helpful information, it will help the newbie who were not able to join the ICO.
I'm glad I participated in this project, seems like I will be seeing this traded soon outside waves DEX.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
I would like to congratulate all of the team who has been part of this project. I have seen you are becoming more improving since i started joining this great campaign. I am very greatful that i have been part of this project too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
I am very proud of this wonderful project because it is really improving before that i joined this campaign. I am very thankful that i have been part of this project. Looking forward to be more successful and to continue it.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
What I have not been clear is how they are going to receive the profits of the companies I am wrong in something
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Congratulations guys!

It was fast one right after Primal Base ICO. Great succes of Starta and Waves communities.

Two succesful ICOs related to wavesplatform in a few days. That is good for waves.
Waves is going to be the next etherium. Many people underestimate waves as the scam and dump and pump coin but in fact , ICO based on waves made succesful rasing fund. It is a proof that waves is worthy.

I agree!
I also think that within 1-2 years, the waves will compete with  etherium. Too fast they develop and do a lot of ICO on waves platform.
I use waveswallet.io , Is it secure wallet? I am really not interested in the waves at the first time but now the succesful project turn me on to Waves. I am not sure about waves , as I read the platform we will earn rewards if we keep our waves for a certain of time. Is it true? Please give me answer who has experience with waves.

Of course problems can happen on any platform. Waves is now very fights for reputation and trying to have a high technical level. While I have not heard any major complaints. Also it is interesting to hear someone's opinion.
If waves can find a way to clean up its DEX and prevent creation of fake tokens, it would go a long way in cementing its reputation and value

It's opened platform.
You need buy a verified tokens and everything will be alright.
You just need to be more careful.

i think it will stay that way for a long time.  waves platform had already warning alerts and the legit tokens were marked green check when being searched on the dex. i that's enough this time until another kind of scam will be innovated inside.
I think that case is a kind of threat to waves, where everyone can make token and trade in DEX. Though the verified token has green check, sometimes some or few people will be scammed by the unverified token. I think the developers of waves should limit to verified token to be listed in DEX.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
As confident as many of us were going into the ICO that 5m in 3 days was likely...I failed to prepare or perform due diligence
on the next Bounty. Any good suggestions as to the next ICO worthy of our sponsorship? Wink

Starta and the 21 accelerated companies will make their mark in NY and globally. Awesome ICO and delivery.

Any thoughts on the next ICO Bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
My congrats to the team and community on a successful ICO.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hey guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/ avatar campaign,
No rank update will be made anymore since ICO has already ended, also we are no longer accepting participants in the campaign.

For those that have not completed their posts, you are advised to do that as soon as possible, because counting of posts will soon commence, we are making this exception considering that the ICO ended real quick.

Tokens will be released on 10th July, please be careful with fake tokens out there.
Listing in exchanges will happen in a couple of days, first in DEX and Tidex, then later in the others.

Thank you for your support

Cheers Smiley

I was posted in June 24 regarding my rank update and filled the google form too, till now my rank not update in google spreadsheet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19754096

Thanks for the pointer, you didnt fill the rank update form. The update has been made
Thank you for fast reply and update my info in google spreadsheet as well
Jump to: