Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 135. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Thanks for adding me in the list of signature campaign. I think this ICO will be succesful. Seeing the article on, I have opinion that the ICO will finish before the due date. Good luck for the team and all bounty participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is there a cap for this ICO?
tried to search but no luck
thanks
If you check out their website it is clearly given out the details what their plans are and what their maximum target is,it is $5 million which i think will reach in a very good time and only a few hours from now for the crowd sale to start,i am eagerly waiting for it as i would like to invest a few buck in this project.
Activity: 267
Country of Origin - RUSSIA.

Right, no thanks - I'd rather keep my funds out of Russia so I can't support this ICO and to me it doesn't offer anything realistic in my eyes so the $1 is a little too much.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
There are a lot of campaigns which accept Jr Members and even newbie like let's change the future campaign which pays in btc..you can try your luck there.
If the team wants to accept newbie accounts then it is their choice ,i am not sure i want bitcoin for now and many people are here to get the share of bounties in their tokens,let us have a dual options by giving the choice to the users whether they want the token or bitcoin as payment and that is the fair option. Smiley

You are right but no project will ever give BTC when they currently have an ICO and the only payment mode preferred is the coin for which the ICO is being held.There are a few ICO's on bitcoin marketplace where they prefer BTC mode for signature campaign before the start of ICO.
Activity: 490
Many investors are convinced the successful ICO will probably not until 1 month schedule is complete, I will stay here to see the success of this project ... Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 966
Activity: 367
Why does it says a day on my end?

01:06:34:42
DAYS HOURS MINS SECS

00:08:19:40

on my end
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Why does it says a day on my end?

01:06:34:42
DAYS HOURS MINS SECS
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
thanks

min 1.5m$
max 5m$

thanks for this, i am looking for this info too..
did the  ico already started? im in the site but i dont see any countdown, its already zero numbers.. also, i want to see the progress of the crowdsale.

Ico site reads 9hrs to go at the time of this post, wishing this project success.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
thanks

min 1.5m$
max 5m$

thanks for this, i am looking for this info too..
did the  ico already started? im in the site but i dont see any countdown, its already zero numbers.. also, i want to see the progress of the crowdsale.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bittrex without a doubt is best choice if Starta wan hug invest and many of investors will join Starta ICO for sure.

For sure and hopefully the team has already been in touch with bittrex and other exchanges before the ICO even starts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Less than 12 hours, Starta ICO will start
I'm so exciting waiting the ICO, BTC armed , ready to shot  Wink
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Bittrex without a doubt is best choice if Starta wan hug invest and many of investors will join Starta ICO for sure.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
We will hit bittrex shortly after ICO ends?

Is this a fact or mere speculation?

Maybe a question?
if yes, it's unknow for the moment
but it will be tradable on waves DEX as soon as it's released, same as all token in the waves platform
I still want to see it traded in some exchanges as well and not only in DEX because with more exchanges we
can see more volume which will make the marketcap increase like what we are expecting.

Crowdsale is nearing, as per the site, it reflects in the time that there is 14 hours left before the actual crowdsale happens.

Bittrex also brings a lot of publicity to the project but personally even if its only on the waves DEX I will still be a happy investor.

There is no option to compare DEX with Bittrex. Starta must hit big exchange to get popularity - Bittrex is the best option for the beginnig to bring atention of investors, next step is poloniex, and then to the moon Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
We will hit bittrex shortly after ICO ends?

Is this a fact or mere speculation?

Maybe a question?
if yes, it's unknow for the moment
but it will be tradable on waves DEX as soon as it's released, same as all token in the waves platform
I still want to see it traded in some exchanges as well and not only in DEX because with more exchanges we
can see more volume which will make the marketcap increase like what we are expecting.

Crowdsale is nearing, as per the site, it reflects in the time that there is 14 hours left before the actual crowdsale happens.

Bittrex also brings a lot of publicity to the project but personally even if its only on the waves DEX I will still be a happy investor.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I hope for the best of success today on the ICO, its refreshing to see a good project that doesn't ask for crazy sums.
Activity: 966
ICO starts today, isn't it?  Shocked

exactly.
00:13:48:00
DAYS HOURS MINS SECS
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Jump to: