Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 139. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Starta’s aim with this ICO is to “bridge the gap between ordinary investors and venture capital opportunities by using the blockchain.”
We want to make venture investing accessible to more people by using the ICO model where anyone can buy our token, thus allowing them to buy a stake in the startups.

CrossCoin Ventures is a “digital currency accelerator” and was incorporated in Singapore with one purpose in mind: to invest in the Starta Accelerator program. Their mission statement is to help venture funds, accelerators, and startups raise capital using crypto assets.

Read more here..
http://www.bitsonline.com/tech-accelerator-ico-startups/
I also didn't find price for each token but I am following the crowdfunding from the start by having it on my list. One more day and it is going to open investment opportunity for many people to get in. I think it is good to show price in bold format for everyone to understand and find it easily. This is first thing what someone wants to know about.

The price for a token ($1) can be found on the site https://startaico.com/
and even on the whitepaper https://startaico.com/files/whitepaper.pdf
Hey guys,

Welcome to the new participants, but do endeavor to complete your 40 posts before the end of ICO.

On the questions surrounding Cross Coin...Cross Coin is an SPV incorporated in Singapore as an ICO friendly jurisdiction with the only purpose to invest in Starta Accelerator. CrossCoin has an option to buy 33% of "Starta Accelerator 16/17" SPV at portfolio valuation price.

The Mission of Cross Coin is to democratize venture investments and become a bridge between crypto and fiat economies. We help venture funds, accelerators and startups to raise capital using crypto assets.

ICO stands in about 13 hours...INVEST IN STARTA ICO
Great rewards await you
https://startaico.com/

So this means if ICO sold out in day 1 the sig camp will over ?
IMO, yes, just like any other project so you better complete your post to ensure a reward.
In addition to that, I have one question to the devs, it was stated that make 5-10 posts in the ANN Thread,
So that means 5 is the minimum?

Yes thats correct, the minimum number of posts to be made on Starta thread is 5
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I also didn't find price for each token but I am following the crowdfunding from the start by having it on my list. One more day and it is going to open investment opportunity for many people to get in. I think it is good to show price in bold format for everyone to understand and find it easily. This is first thing what someone wants to know about.

Check their website -> https://startaico.com/
1 token = 1$
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Guys, only one day to go !!!
Very interesting about the day first.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Hey guys,

Welcome to the new participants, but do endeavor to complete your 40 posts before the end of ICO.

On the questions surrounding Cross Coin...Cross Coin is an SPV incorporated in Singapore as an ICO friendly jurisdiction with the only purpose to invest in Starta Accelerator. CrossCoin has an option to buy 33% of "Starta Accelerator 16/17" SPV at portfolio valuation price.

The Mission of Cross Coin is to democratize venture investments and become a bridge between crypto and fiat economies. We help venture funds, accelerators and startups to raise capital using crypto assets.

Great rewards await you

YES, the bounty campaign ends with the ICO
Activity: 308
283.05 Starta to -1Eth, is this regardless of what the price of eth at that moment?

where did you get that price from? 1 starta token will sell for $1 throughout the ICO
Great project. 2 days to start!

Venture capital on the blockchain is a great idea.

----

Hey guys Krosscoin <> Cross-Coin !

Its Cross coin, and from what I know, it is a Singapore-based company which will take a stake in the 21 companies in the Starta Accelerator using funds collected in the crowdsale in return for tokens on the Waves blockchain.

Many startups from Srtarta Accelerator portfolio are considering their own ICOs.

And we have some news concerning Starta ICO by this point.

Some of the new tokens will be distributed among holders of Starta’s tokens from our accelerated startups ICOs.

It is important detail makes Starta ICO even more attractive for investing than before.

Join ICO on 4th of July!
Read details in our blog:

https://medium.com/startaico/participants-of-startas-ico-to-receive-tokens-from-future-icos-run-by-portfolio-s-companies-eda109fd0ad7

This is a good selling point, will sure attract more investors
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
283.05 Starta to -1Eth, is this regardless of what the price of eth at that moment?

But that is not going to be static, Strata has set the price in dollars and I think we should consider it such way, this is another zrcoin related project and expect it to be sold out in a day or in the first week.

Well regardless still looking forward to 4th of july Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Hey guys,

Great rewards await you

IMO, yes, just like any other project so you better complete your post to ensure a reward.
In addition to that, I have one question to the devs, it was stated that make 5-10 posts in the ANN Thread,
So that means 5 is the minimum?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Hey guys,

Great rewards await you

Thank you for this wonderful update, I am very excited to see the ICO starting soon, I will surely invest to be part of this
successful project. Good luck to us devs, this will be a success..
Hey guys,

Great rewards await you

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

But that is not going to be static, Strata has set the price in dollars and I think we should consider it such way, this is another zrcoin related project and expect it to be sold out in a day or in the first week.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hey guys,

Great rewards await you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
tomorrow is the start of the ico right? is there a possibility that it will be sold out on the first day?

May be sold out few hours...

If it is sold out tomorrow, the signature campaign will also close tomorrow or will it last till this weekend till the stakes have been counted till Friday and updated? Waiting for OP to respond on this.

possible it will close right away. manager laready instructed that make sure to finish the 40 posts before july 4.

by the way, how much is one token? im havign a thought to participate tomorow.

The price of 1 token is 1$ and so there are around 5 million tokens for the 5 million dollar target Smiley

Very small target for a project of this caliber in my opinion.

Absolutely small target for a good project, this like we buy one thing, but got a bunch of benefits
Starta have 21 portofolio, so IMO, this is like buy 1 get 21  Wink
Small target means there is still a good chance for big improvement in the market, once this will be sold out expect it will start with
a good trading amount in the market especially if traded in big exchanges.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
tomorrow is the start of the ico right? is there a possibility that it will be sold out on the first day?

If it is sold out tomorrow, the signature campaign will also close tomorrow or will it last till this weekend till the stakes have been counted till Friday and updated? Waiting for OP to respond on this.

possible it will close right away. manager laready instructed that make sure to finish the 40 posts before july 4.

The price of 1 token is 1$ and so there are around 5 million tokens for the 5 million dollar target Smiley

Absolutely small target for a good project, this like we buy one thing, but got a bunch of benefits
Starta have 21 portofolio, so IMO, this is like buy 1 get 21  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Jump to: