Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰🚀[ANN][100% AIRDROP] CataloniaCash - Support & Decentralize Independence!🚀💰 - page 5. (Read 9651 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends.

Good luck。
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends.

Good luck。
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Hello our dear community!

We are planning to distribute tokens to all eligible participants in the middle of this coming week. The whole team is working really hard to create a fair and correct way to get you the tokens. In the mean time, join our communication channels and don't forget to retweet tweets on our official twitter.

Great! I was just about to ask why the token distribution hasn't start yet Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
talk about justice, but at the same time, divide subscribers into those who joined before and after October 1, and what is the difference between them?

Becasue 1st october was independence referendum in Catalonia Smiley Also, we need at least some seriousness from our airdrop participants that are at least in some way involved in crypto and this forum.

Signed up! Encara que no estava en el foro a temps...Sad a lo millor ajuda haver defensat l'escola IES Pau casals el dia 1  i estar viu en crypto des dels dies de mtGox. Excepció?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Well, tell me, what news? In two weeks, you can already pay tokens in Barcelona?
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
I support Catalonia and the project CataloniaCash. Forward to freedom and independence!
Thank you and Good Luck!
Activity: 31
Good luck catalonia cash
I love you good project
Thanks dev
Activity: 64
Good luck  CataloniaCash...
Looking forward on this project..

Thanks dev..
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Good project. Just that the 1st of October clause would have disenfranchised lots of newbies like me. Hoping to join you in subsequent airdrop(s) in case you will be doing. I will join your telegram for update.
Activity: 322
Crypto Lovers
how to get token free and where exchange to altcoin ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
maybe, But I really do not hope it's the same. We need the roadmap and white paper for each project

Hello, dev from CataloniaCash here. No we are not the same, this is first time I hear for them. Roadmap and white paper are in works, so stay tuned for future developments and don't forget to follow us on twitter and join our telegram group.
very good roadmap. she is very informative and up to date. The whitepaper is also very good and understandable.
it will definitely be a huge project and 10 times bigger than ethereum  Wink
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Im twitter follow, retweet. im join airdrop and waiting. Thank you, good luck.
Activity: 10
This project looks great! I support Catalonia and all people that want to be free and be able to live their lives the way they want to.

Nice to see ppl looking for Catalonian affairs Cheesy

As a Catalan and entrepeneur, I think Blockchain and cryptos are the best way right now to empower the society.

Register done and waiting for news!

Thank you everybody!
There is a lot of interest in this projects and so many nice comments of support!

Still a day and a half left to sign up, after the distribution, things will start to get interesting, we have a lot of good stuff prepared Smiley
Activity: 54
Follow twitter, retweet, join telegram, and join airdrop. Thanks dev.

So stay tuned for updates, via twitter and channel telegram, good luck.

Ok sir, thank you.
Activity: 34
I've joined the AirDrop. This looks like a really good project with a good cause!
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice to see ppl looking for Catalonian affairs Cheesy

As a Catalan and entrepeneur, I think Blockchain and cryptos are the best way right now to empower the society.

Register done and waiting for news!
Activity: 448
Beam me up!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This project looks great! I support Catalonia and all people that want to be free and be able to live their lives the way they want to.
Activity: 476
To support CataloniaCash, I followed you on twitter and on telegram, airdrop really means a lot to push something that is revolutionizing but not political, It is about time to be decentralized!
Pages:
Jump to: