Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰🚀[ANN][100% AIRDROP] CataloniaCash - Support & Decentralize Independence!🚀💰 - page 6. (Read 9651 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Political Airdrop ?
i think i need to get away the political elements and just get the airdrop  Cool

This is something new in crypto and past perfect. The powerful cause behind project democracy and freedom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The cause behind this project is so powerful and is so strong, not supporting this project will be wrong. I honestly am here to support this cause, I'm here for democracy and I believe everyone should have their freedom in both words and actions. Viva Catalonia!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Political Airdrop ?
i think i need to get away the political elements and just get the airdrop  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
cool airdrop - retweet now and all then tweeted. I am Canceled
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Not much sense on the reason for existence. Anyway I've participated on the airdrop and hope to see some roadmaps or whitepaper at least so we can look forward to something more.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Too much politics in this post. but I joined drop Wink
Activity: 5
HI
I M NEWBIE I M REGISTRED TO THIS FORUM ON 21 COTOBRE CAN I GET THE AIRDROP OR NOT
TNK U AND VISCA BARCA  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 41
good project and look perfect for the introduction of a country
good job dev
Activity: 96
Bounty Hunter
twitter page, follow and share, done
Join your Telegram channel, done

INDEPENDENCE, DEMOCRACY

good luck Dev

FREEDOM FOR CATALONIA
Activity: 150
hope this project to be successful, keep on good work and good luck  Cool
Activity: 64
How many tokens that a participant can receive?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
Interesting project, I will follow the events
Activity: 6
your are a great, from this project I trust to tou for Independence. hope this project success.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
I join, I would very much like, that at you all turned out
Activity: 26
Good luck with this project!

Followed twitter, retweeted, joined telegram, and joined airdrop. Thanks dev.
Same here!
Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Good luck with this project!

Followed twitter, retweeted, joined telegram, and joined airdrop. Thanks dev.
Activity: 28
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
The whole idea is for a good cause but I can't resist asking- is the coin's only function for trading on exchanges?
Activity: 66
Just joined airdrop. Great and very ambitious project. Good luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
CataloniaCash
Support & Decentralize Independence!

CataloniaCash is an ERC20 Token with a mission to educate and inform the global internet community about the struggle and injustice going on right now in Catalonia.

A referendum took place on 1st of October where 92,01% voted for independence from Spain. It's sad and strange that in the year 2017 democracy and the will of the people aren't being respected and listened to by institutions like the EU and UN.

The point of this token is to show all of these archaic centralist institutions that things are changing, that we will have freedom, justice and decentralize everything!

We will make it extremely easy for anyone to obtain CATA coins and we ask anyone that supports democracy, freedom of choice and decentralization to help us distribute CATA Tokens to all that share the same ideals!

There will be exactly 7,522,596 tokens available, which is the same as the number of people living in Catalonia and all of them will be given away via AirDrop.

Coin Specifications

Name: CataloniaCash
Symbol: CATA
Decimals: 18
Standard: ERC20
Platform: Ethereum
Maximum Total Supply: 7,522,596 CATA
Contract Address: 0xa12d9705213cc29869759df8E811FFCdf0A14b34
Explorer link: click

AirDrop registration will be open for a week (until Tuesday, 5th of November) and tokens distributed equally the next day to every eligible registered account.

To get your share, please follow this instructions:
1.) To be eligible your BitCoinTalk account was created before or exactly on 1st of October 2017
1.) Go to our twitter page here, follow us and retweet every now and then
2.) Join our Telegram channel here and chat with same minded individuals
3.) Fill out the AirDrop form here and you are in!

Please be aware that this is only the beginning. We already have a nice group of enthusiasts working on this project and we're sure a lot more will join in.
We will be adding a website, whitepaper and a roadmap after the community side of things are done, the tokens distributed and tradable on an exchange.

Your website and white paper are not complete. I await your news
Pages:
Jump to: