Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 127. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
updated wallet and lost  .02  SYNC  i dont know what happened

what do you do ? normally its NOT possible that you lose something by updating

the only Thing is that you have staked on the old blockchain behind block 86400 - but .02 staking then you are a whale

show your wallet please

edited: it could not be stake - its too much

so what have you done ?
found out that was on an exchange and i took it off to my wallet, they may not have updated  Smiley
legendary
Don't forget to vote at btc38

were at no 5 almost there! Grin Grin

still voting and if a failure is cleared there will be enough btc to bring sync to the Exchange - i think its cleared middle of the next week or sooner

what is btc38 so i can vote thz
legendary
hi all, so we need to update our wallets to 1.4 is that true. and does anyone know how often updates will be thank you  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

still voting and if a failure is cleared there will be enough btc to bring sync to the Exchange - i think its cleared middle of the next week or sooner
Activity: 154
I´m There at the beginning of Sync and so far i didnt buy Sync because of voot or vice versa

Voot-People at the beginning were screwed by their former Dev (if i read it correctly) - as Sync was established a lot of People argue that sync isnt worth a penny - and a lot of trolls hating everything that could be a success spreading their fud

normally THAT is the end of a lot of coins while the normal community cant get rid of These haters - not sync - we could go on and MSCOllec, Nite and others made this one a success so far - a real good community could be build around this coin, the sync fund was build and this coin gets a well build Support

the value of this coin exploded as mentioned that this coin has a proven real world asset backup - THATS THE NEW THING about this coin

Its fast, well backupped, staking and rare - so its has nothing to do with voot at this point

to help vooters mscollec has overtaken the failed voot-coin and it was a success like never seen before why ? because a once failed coin often never recover

so you have to be grateful for this Chance

in the market there´s a Name for this Kind of savior - its called White Knight - taking own Money, work and knwoledge to save a struggling business

as the White Knight appears, everyone is happy and THEN theyre destryoing their own Business like also never seen before - so voot maybe called "the coin of never seen before things" - or "a Guideline of how to destroy a coin as quick as possible"

as a normal guy i can only shake the head in disbelief and surprise

what this Kind of people never have understood - a coin is nothing obvious - it is the community behind - the supporters of a coin - and if they behave like disgruntled childs there will never be a Person that take this for serious

so only one Thing has destroyed voot - the community behind

it would be a Genius Thing if voot rescued another time - with THAT community
Activity: 147
We need to establish Sync society
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Sync investors plz help voot, we need you build buy support.

I don't know, but the stuff that happened a few days ago hit VOOT very hard, but it also had a huge effect on SYNC as people were buying VOOT because of SYNC, and people were buying SYNC because of VOOT. I believe that if management has a few bucks that they need to prevent the drop in VOOT shares first to rebuild confidence. If people see VOOT moving up again then they will forget what happened and SYNC will also move higher, as SYNC has dropped by 50% the last few days...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
You said that there are 1000 coins right? How come Coin Market Cap says 1109 coins? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sync/

Now POS interest 50% annual and halved every month.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
You said that there are 1000 coins right? How come Coin Market Cap says 1109 coins? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sync/

It's based on peercoin code. There's no theoretical max, unless nite69 has changed it.  But being pure POS and a very low target interest rate, it will take decades to be very inflated.

I believe it is set at 10,000 max at least it was in the beginning.  Which once we get down to 1% interest it would take a very long time to reach the max and by then we will be using brain currency and buying from each other using thought waves.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

It's based on peercoin code. There's no theoretical max, unless nite69 has changed it.  But being pure POS and a very low target interest rate, it will take decades to be very inflated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

because you are clueless about how PoS cryptocurrencies work.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Sync dev is now Trust Verified by www.Coinssource.com!

Score is 6/7 - will be 7/7 when we verify address via snail mail.

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/494222211125751808

Spread the verified love around to haters everywhere.

And buy that Sync while it's cheap.

Good, all that's needed in crypto, another fan boy. Trust Verified? So no tantrums, nevous breakdowns or anything like that, right? That's why he/she is quite public about who he/she is, right?

lololol

He is public asswipe.

Who is "public" fan boy, MsCollec or the in-waiting replacement, Nite69. It doesn't matter to you really, does it?

Head of the Foundation which is the important part of Sync.

"The important part of SYNC"... why exactly is that "the important" part of SYNC? Do not bother to answer, fan boy, you have ridiculed yourself enough as it is.

That this coin hasn't been halved already is an anomaly that will be corrected very soon. And halved again shortly thereafter too.
Whatever you say, useless anonymous poster. Love, Fanboy

You represent the foundation. BE MORE CIRCUMSPECT. Trolls will always have the upper hand if you let them get under your skin.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Is it proof that mscolleg and nite69 are not one and the same person?

I've spoken to both of them in chat simultaneously, so unless they have four hands, I'm satisfied.
Activity: 176
why exactly is that  the important part of SYNC? Maybe you have ridiculed yourself enough as it is.
Activity: 168
IMPORTANT: New MAC Wallet build is up.

Install over the top of older version, sync and start staking. Feedback, issues are appreciated. Thanks to Julian Yap for the excellent and quick work.

www.syncfund.com/Sync-Qt-1.0.4.0-signed.dmg
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Sync investors plz help voot, we need you build buy support.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
BARABBAS you are completley out of line

you are a troll a very sore loser and by all accounts

a very stupid trader fro losing on voot

thats the only reason you are on here and voot threads

outright lieing to people.

I have been here from day one and i categotically refute everything you say and warn everyone that this asshole

is a sore because he panicked and lost money with the other idiots on voot who panicked!

and yes he will try an justify this and that but please don't take my word for it

go back and read all his posts and you will se this prick a useless TROLL

and anyone of you noobs that listens to him deserves everything he brings you

like big fat loses, although he will try and deny it

Once again we ask you to leave our thread immediatley and crawl back in the hole you

crawled out from

you're pathetic man

pathetic!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sync dev is now Trust Verified by www.Coinssource.com!

Score is 6/7 - will be 7/7 when we verify address via snail mail.

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/494222211125751808

Spread the verified love around to haters everywhere.

And buy that Sync while it's cheap.

Good, all that's needed in crypto, another fan boy. Trust Verified? So no tantrums, nevous breakdowns or anything like that, right? That's why he/she is quite public about who he/she is, right?

lololol

He is public asswipe.

Who is "public" fan boy, MsCollec or the in-waiting replacement, Nite69. It doesn't matter to you really, does it?

Head of the Foundation which is the important part of Sync.

"The important part of SYNC"... why exactly is that "the important" part of SYNC? Do not bother to answer, fan boy, you have ridiculed yourself enough as it is.

That this coin hasn't been halved already is an anomaly that will be corrected very soon. And halved again shortly thereafter too.

Can you please further explain why SYNC is shitty? I like to know before I invest more.

One of the several reasons is the fact that they will delete these posts as soon as the censors gets a hold of them, to start. Another is that the gimmick of "limited availability" never has worked, historically, in any economy and, especially in crypto, with the repeated failures of 42coin, 365coin and all the rest based on scarcity. On a 3rd level, SYNC brings absolutely nothing new or tech innovative to the already overpopulated crypto table...

But, more importantly, it has a very peculiar lead dev, MsCollec/Incognito who, obviously, doesn't deal well with criticism... among many other things, and that doesn't know how to code to save her/his life, to boot. He/she is done in crypto after what he/she did at Voot (another coin that he/she started for no particular reason whatsoever).

But, since he/she remain just a handle, he/she'll be around for quite a while under a different one.

Now, all those things considered, can you find a decent enough reason to stay invested -let alone pour more money into in- in this coin when you have so many great projects around crypto, now with very public and identifiable devs, all of the devs? If you do, by all means... it's your money after all.

You clearly aren't very smart, and just to prove so, I'll break down some of your "arguments":

Another is that the gimmick of "limited availability" never has worked, historically, in any economy and, especially in crypto, with the repeated failures of 42coin, 365coin and all the rest based on scarcity.

42coin and 365coin died because the devs just created them and left them to die. They brought forth no innovative features beyond the scarcity thing. Sync has active devs and a lot of cool, innovative stuff.

On a 3rd level, SYNC brings absolutely nothing new or tech innovative to the already overpopulated crypto table...

Really? Nothing innovative? How about Asset backing? Sync Whales? Sync Miles? Do some research kid, start by looking here: http://syncfund.com/Sync2014.pdf

But, more importantly, it has a very peculiar lead dev, MsCollec/Incognito...

She isn't (or wasn't, as she isn't with the team anymore) the lead dev, or even close. Again, do some research before spouting your mouth, kid.

On another note, it's great to be able to write something without being confined to 140 characters
Jump to: