Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 128. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sync dev is now Trust Verified by www.Coinssource.com!

Score is 6/7 - will be 7/7 when we verify address via snail mail.

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/494222211125751808

Spread the verified love around to haters everywhere.

And buy that Sync while it's cheap.

Good, all that's needed in crypto, another fan boy. Trust Verified? So no tantrums, nevous breakdowns or anything like that, right? That's why he/she is quite public about who he/she is, right?

lololol

He is public asswipe.

Who is "public" fan boy, MsCollec or the in-waiting replacement, Nite69. It doesn't matter to you really, does it?

Head of the Foundation which is the important part of Sync.

"The important part of SYNC"... why exactly is that "the important" part of SYNC? Do not bother to answer, fan boy, you have ridiculed yourself enough as it is.

That this coin hasn't been halved already is an anomaly that will be corrected very soon. And halved again shortly thereafter too.

Can you please further explain why SYNC is shitty? I like to know before I invest more.

One of the several reasons is the fact that they will delete these posts as soon as the censors gets a hold of them, to start. Another is that the gimmick of "limited availability" never has worked, historically, in any economy and, especially in crypto, with the repeated failures of 42coin, 365coin and all the rest based on scarcity. On a 3rd level, SYNC brings absolutely nothing new or tech innovative to the already overpopulated crypto table...

But, more importantly, it has a very peculiar lead dev, MsCollec/Incognito who, obviously, doesn't deal well with criticism... among many other things, and that doesn't know how to code to save her/his life, to boot. He/she is done in crypto after what he/she did at Voot (another coin that he/she started for no particular reason whatsoever).

But, since he/she remain just a handle, he/she'll be around for quite a while under a different one.

Now, all those things considered, can you find a decent enough reason to stay invested -let alone pour more money into in- in this coin when you have so many great projects around crypto, now with very public and identifiable devs, all of the devs? If you do, by all means... it's your money after all.

Your info is very outdated, pls stop spreading false info:

1. MsCollec is no longer lead dev.
2. Sync brings miles, profits, assets, discounts, stability fund, etc.
3. Very public
http://www.altcointoday.com/?p=13698
4. Sync is designed as a club, not currency, thus the scarcity.

There go all your arguments.

Think you should better educate and update yourself before you go around trying to ruin people's hard work.
Activity: 161
Quote from: barabbas

One of the several reasons is the fact that they will delete these posts as soon as the censors gets a hold of them, to start. Another is that the gimmick of "limited availability" never has worked, historically, in any economy and, especially in crypto, with the repeated failures of 42coin, 365coin and all the rest based on scarcity. On a 3rd level, SYNC brings absolutely nothing new or tech innovative to the already overpopulated crypto table...

But, more importantly, it has a very peculiar lead dev, MsCollec/Incognito who, obviously, doesn't deal well with criticism... among many other things, and that doesn't know how to code to save her/his life, to boot. He/she is done in crypto after what he/she did at Voot (another coin that he/she started for no particular reason whatsoever).

But, since he/she remain just a handle, he/she'll be around for quite a while under a different one.

Now, all those things considered, can you find a decent enough reason to stay invested -let alone pour more money into in- in this coin when you have so many great projects around crypto, now with very public and identifiable devs, all of the devs? If you do, by all means... it's your money after all.

No one has deleted any post in the 5+ pages of butthurt vootcoins holders posting in this thread. Who were soley responsible for the massive loss-of-value of their coin.  Weak hands it looks like to me and manipulation of actual facts.  The mad is dripping off you in an unmistakable way...

...but you forgot Nite69 (The actual dev) does know how to code.. =)  Who has been solely responsible for the innovations lately...ala NiteSend...you must have heard of it? lol xD

Anyway this coin has more innovation that 99% of the crap coins out there.  You've managed to say nothing constructive in your posts and done more than anyone else could in showing how ignorant you actually are in regards to crypto-technology.  I know it sucks to miss out on the airline miles as well... Wink

On a happier note - we're all still buying, so if you do have any coins you would like to dump, thanks for the cheap coins!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I think I may have messed up. Last time I updated my wallet was Syncfinal back on 5/23. Sent some Sync to my trex account yesterday but it has not shown up. I really should have kept up with the thread but as my last wallet said final lol I assumed it would be compatible for some time yet. I am now up to date with v1.0.3.0 Can any thing be done to get it back? I know its not a lot but its all I have right now. Also missed my multipool payment lol I really must keep better track of this thread.

details

Date: 7/28/2014 17:58
To: SQjYP69rymAbNAXtsgXEzvwbsL1cQxXSKZ
Debit: -0.0235 SYNC
Net amount: -0.0235 SYNC
Transaction ID: a62ef7633b9f5f536e5fb48103a36fb607157a11532de59c1d3d5688d188e65f
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Good, all that's needed in crypto, another fan boy. Trust Verified? So no tantrums, nevous breakdowns or anything like that, right? That's why he/she is quite public about who he/she is, right?

lololol

He is public asswipe.

Who is "public" fan boy, MsCollec or the in-waiting replacement, Nite69. It doesn't matter to you really, does it?

"The important part of SYNC"... why exactly is that "the important" part of SYNC? Do not bother to answer, fan boy, you have ridiculed yourself enough as it is.

That this coin hasn't been halved already is an anomaly that will be corrected very soon. And halved again shortly thereafter too.

Can you please further explain why SYNC is shitty? I like to know before I invest more.

Activity: 267

lololol

He is public asswipe.

lololol

He is public asswipe.

Whatever you say, useless anonymous poster. Love, Fanboy
legendary

lololol

He is public asswipe.

lololol

He is public asswipe.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Is it proof that mscolleg and nite69 are not one and the same person?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Multipool payouts have been made!

Enjoy your SYNC!

PS, make sure you have wallet version 1.04 (or 1.03)
1.10, 1.01 and 1.02 probably will not receive the multipool payouts!
legendary

lololol

He is public asswipe.

Activity: 266
Are we expecting any news/updates soon on anything in the pipeline  Smiley

I made a pull request for a few changes. If you want to be an early bird, check this https://github.com/Nite69/sync

- version number update to 1.0.4
- protocol version to 60019
- don't download blocks from older versions
- checkpoints at
        ( 86401,  uint256("0x07b09d7985b5c0f68d3e5608d49361397e767ac8101433b00ad3bd73bc91dfd1"))
        ( 87840,  uint256("0xb8ebf4e9c2ba68e0804f55ceb44cd678349333e14507f3ff3ca263fdb2bd88e9"))
        ( 88825,  uint256("0x4a1495914f815f9923ab84ff20b627200acb6be563b025ee3f6e41a6750ca550"))

This is not mandatory update, but will anyway help stabilizing the blockchain after stake change.

PLEASE add this info to the OP with the date. It makes things so much easier for the casual user.

lololol

He is public asswipe.
legendary

lololol
Activity: 477
Merit: 500

I made a pull request for a few changes. If you want to be an early bird, check this https://github.com/Nite69/sync

- version number update to 1.0.4
- protocol version to 60019
- don't download blocks from older versions
- checkpoints at
        ( 86401,  uint256("0x07b09d7985b5c0f68d3e5608d49361397e767ac8101433b00ad3bd73bc91dfd1"))
        ( 87840,  uint256("0xb8ebf4e9c2ba68e0804f55ceb44cd678349333e14507f3ff3ca263fdb2bd88e9"))
        ( 88825,  uint256("0x4a1495914f815f9923ab84ff20b627200acb6be563b025ee3f6e41a6750ca550"))

This is not mandatory update, but will anyway help stabilizing the blockchain after stake change.

Activity: 159

Was last weeks not enough?

My bad, just read the syncfund pdf on twitter. I was only debating to buy more Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Was last weeks not enough?
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 952
so how do i actually know that i am on the right chain?Huh

Check what block you are on with what the block explorer shows.  Currently 9023.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/sync

In your wallet menu:
Click HELP>Debug Window>Information and it should say "Current Number of Blocks" (under BLOCK CHAIN)
Jump to: