Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 141. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
aint voot and sync same dev? Sync going to die?

We have moved on from only relying on one developer. Just like BTC and DOGE coin you do not need 1 person in charge or need the original developer around. There are more people helping then just the developer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
aint voot and sync same dev? Sync going to die?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Ok, synced and matching the blockchain. No problems at all, didn't even have to restart it. Nice job!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The dev on this coin has just walked away from his other project, VOOT, with no notice. 

This developer is unreliable and can leave a project at the drop of a hat.

Invest with extreme caution.

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I have a question. I'm on 1.0.3, compiled just a few minutes ago, and I do not see the nitesend stuff. Running under ubuntu 14.04. Did I do something wrong, or am I just missing something obvious?

good question - not easy to anwser from the distance - while the new wallet is syncing fine and have NO issue except with the block 86400 - you should prefer to download the wallet then rather take the compiled one

the new one works

didn't see a link for a linux wallet. I'll wait till nite is back and ask him what I should do Cheesy  I'm still resyncing, but all seems well at the moment. I'm not personally all that concerned with the anonymity features, I just wanted to know.
Activity: 154
I have a question. I'm on 1.0.3, compiled just a few minutes ago, and I do not see the nitesend stuff. Running under ubuntu 14.04. Did I do something wrong, or am I just missing something obvious?

good question - not easy to anwser from the distance - while the new wallet is syncing fine and have NO issue except with the block 86400 - you should prefer to download the wallet then rather take the compiled one

the new one works

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
and not only from the Charts - from the depth too - now the first time its easier to get to 2 BTC then to worthless

People out there realise what sync can be

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Ok, compiled without error, fired it up and I was on the wrong chain. That'll teach me to miss a mandatory upgrade Tongue Luckily it cost me nothing, I didn't have anything immediately in stake. Resyncing now.
same here - great - no orphan stake - syncing fine and staking too

block 86462 a few seconds ago - good work nite - thank you - again

AND THANK YOU TO THE BLOCKFINDER  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin WE LOVE YOU
Activity: 826
Yes, it is working now. Ty all, have to go to sleep. GN!

I have been flying the new blocks now. 86446
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
yep mines synced as well
and has just staked again
so last stake of 100% and first of 50%
lol Grin Grin
Activity: 477
Yes, it is working now. Ty all, have to go to sleep. GN!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
Hahaha wooo I hit a block we're good to go!!

Currently at block 86409!!

Yeah! Me too  Grin

Also staking successfully  Roll Eyes

Now SYNC should be even more valuable, due to the POS interest halving now from 100% to 50%
Activity: 184
Activity: 161
Hahaha wooo I hit a block we're good to go!!

Currently at block 86409!!
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
There is a bug which prevents block number 86400 being found.. but after it is found, also current wallet works fine. There is a fix on the github, however this update is not necessary to all, we only need some wallets to update to find the first block and get the chain moving.

So all volunteers, please update.

https://github.com/MsCollec/sync

if that was up five minutes ago, I'm compiling it now. Sorry, I was one of the stragglers. Thought I had updated, but I hadn't. Dumb oversight. Do I need to delete the blockchain and resync?

No need to delete & resync. just compile and run.

ok. It's taking it's sweet time, but it's compiling Cheesy
Activity: 161
Well I have multiple sync and only windows atm, think it might be beneficial for someone to build windows-qt or it might take longer than you think, but either way.

I can build it tomorrow for Windows, but that doesn't help us now.
I really should set up this windows box of mine so i can compile windows wallets. I hate waiting for someone to compile it

I guess there is no need to compile a windows version for this. Current version will work fine after next block is found.
There is a bug which prevents block number 86400 being found.. but after it is found, also current wallet works fine. There is a fix on the github, however this update is not necessary to all, we only need some wallets to update to find the first block and get the chain moving.

So all volunteers, please update.

https://github.com/MsCollec/sync

if that was up five minutes ago, I'm compiling it now. Sorry, I was one of the stragglers. Thought I had updated, but I hadn't. Dumb oversight. Do I need to delete the blockchain and resync?

No need to delete & resync. just compile and run.
Jump to: