Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 137. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
and once again - you are not welcome here - can you read ?

this is a sync thread with a lot of People behind as shwon yesterday - there is more then 1 Person needed to succeed - if all Kids are on voot - it is sad but we can do nothing to help you so post at another thread and troll there around

Yes, this is a sync thread and mscollec is part of sync. Lets not discuss voot, but discuss mscollec and how he is threat to sync's stability.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
still voting on btc38 -  new Money is arriving soon to quit others from the chair on top
and again - we are here to fight the trolls

and once again - you are not welcome here - can you read ?

this is a sync thread with a lot of People behind as shwon yesterday - there is more then 1 Person needed to succeed - if all Kids are on voot - it is sad but we can do nothing to help you so post at another thread and troll there around
MsCollec was just proven to be a scammer. Hundreds of Voot users will confirm that. Now he moved to sync to bring havoc here. You've been warned. And if you delete this message I have a printscreen. Go through the Voot thread to understand what happened.

First read the history of VOOT!!! Grin And hundred of Voot users need to know history of Voot coin first! Stop spread bullshit and go out of here! Wink You looks like total newbie! Grin

It is not in opinion. It is a fact. It is not that hundreds of Voot users became insane at the same time. MsCollec promised many things, gave false proofs of development and then moved to next coin. This is not matter of opinion, those are fact and you should feel free to interpret them any way you wan't. Do you want to get involved in his next scam?

I'm in Voot and Sync from the beginning, and sold my Voot, you can find my post in Voot thread. Again, first read about Voot first days and do not talk here about scam! Grin

Once again - I am giving the facts here.
MsCollec promised various features for the coin, starting with Voot exchange which was supposed to launch yesterday. He hyped it, then sold all the coins and quit. Since then, no word in the coin's thread. Now he seems to be doing exact same thing here.
voot a dead coin recovering like a rocket from nothing while mscollec overtake this

HOW CAN A MAN LOST ANY MONEY THERE ? how i said tonight ......

good work MS - so far - but voot isnt interesting me a Thing - we are here on sync - therefor voot is small Money - i cant udnerstand why dumb People undermine their own house ?!?!?

i cant - and i have tried  Grin so hard  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
MsCollec was just proven to be a scammer. Hundreds of Voot users will confirm that. Now he moved to sync to bring havoc here. You've been warned. And if you delete this message I have a printscreen. Go through the Voot thread to understand what happened.

First read the history of VOOT!!! Grin And hundred of Voot users need to know history of Voot coin first! Stop spread bullshit and go out of here! Wink You looks like total newbie! Grin

It is not in opinion. It is a fact. It is not that hundreds of Voot users became insane at the same time. MsCollec promised many things, gave false proofs of development and then moved to next coin. This is not matter of opinion, those are fact and you should feel free to interpret them any way you wan't. Do you want to get involved in his next scam?

I'm in Voot and Sync from the beginning, and sold my Voot, you can find my post in Voot thread. Again, first read about Voot first days and do not talk here about scam! Grin

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Having bit trouble: Made a withdraw from trex to my wallet , but haven't updated my client - now I updated it, but missing that transaction. Looking on the block chain, everthing is fine Sad Anyone a solution ?

1. does it confirm at the Exchange ? when NOT cancel the withdraw and send it again
2. on which blockchain you have looked ? the new one ? then resync your wallet it should appear
Having bit trouble: Made a withdraw from trex to my wallet , but haven't updated my client - now I updated it, but missing that transaction. Looking on the block chain, everthing is fine Sad Anyone a solution ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Updated to Mac version 1.0.3.0 last night but wallet is not syncing... ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Does anyone know when is next Sync payout?

I have received the lastest payout from both scrypt and x11 multipools on 2 different wallets, So I say the issue is resolved.

Happy mining/staking.

what do you make per sync coin staking?
i have a coin sitting on the exchange

the current interest is 50% per year (was 100% till yesterday), but it halves every month. The sooner you start staking, the better therefore!
staking goes not per day (it's a bit random) but you could make roughly 0.137% per day with staking the next 30 days
Activity: 446

I have received the lastest payout from both scrypt and x11 multipools on 2 different wallets, So I say the issue is resolved.

Happy mining/staking.

what do you make per sync coin staking?
i have a coin sitting on the exchange

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Happy mining/staking.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Sync rewards program update; http://synclub-staging.herokuapp.com/

Phase 1 is almost complete, the one remaining feature is to allow reviews of reward programs. (Less than 1 days work)

----> Fun begins. Phase 2 is to allow uses to withdraw/deposit reward points as color coins. And to add a sync coin wallet for each user.
Jump to: