Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 157. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ok we are here to get the next target as mentioned

why ?

DO YOU WANT MORE ? OK - try to follow this rocket

do you want to buy cheap or left behind ? OK THEN NOW IS THE TIME

Why ?

look and believe

it sounds ridicoulos - but there are still 3 Targets left .... more to follow - soon

DO YOU WANT MORE ? you will get it - dont sell cheap
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
i love this coin ..... since the "early days"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it was all in the Chart - 4th and 5th target reached - yeaaaaah

I LOVE U GUYS TOO

V early days V
This is a great community! even dough i had no issues with wallet i thank you all for your efforts!

REMEMBER

THERE IS NO GAIN WITHOUT STRUGGLE

IM STILL FCKN HOLDING. IM NOT SELLING AT 1 OR 2 BTC

1SYNC = 10BTC

DESTINATION: MOON
Activity: 154
i love this coin ..... since the "early days"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it was all in the Chart - 4th and 5th target reached - yeaaaaah
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
http://synclub-staging.herokuapp.com

On Sync loyalty rewards program, you can manage your own promotion and rewards program for free to all sync members. The platform can be used for anything creative i.e getting followers , hosting coin giveaways etc.

follow me @MsCollec and get 1m points  Grin
legendary
1 reward point = 1sy?

I'm registered as nathias on synclub send me some testpoints.

sent 1m points, you can use it to run promo on the website.

Trollbox and direct messaging will be added.
P2P Trade for buying and selling points.
legendary
Register at http://synclub-staging.herokuapp.com/  and pm your username. I will send you some SYNC Loyalty Rewards points for testing.

I only have 1 billion points. It will be reset before launch, so this is just for testing purpose only.

any name suggestions for the point?  Collec  Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hey Guys.

Im just out to say a huge well done to Mscollec!!

The work done on Sync, the FUD taken in the early days has been rewarded in the current status in the price.

Im ashamed to say I wimped out!! 2 weeks ago I needed to cash out all my altcoin holdings to repair the family car and sold my 3 sync at .3 each  Shocked now look at it.

I seriously wish you guys the best Smiley

Ouch, that must hurt   Sad

Smarts a touch lol but I will get over it. We needed the car.

I mined sync from the start and bought a little when it was .2 so covered my costs if you like. BUT well done to the Sync team. IMO thoroughly deserved and nice to see a coin succeeding in these times

You left the party early

"Hold 1 $Sync = get amazing discounts, hold 3 = get profit share, hold 7 = pretty much go to vegas with paid expenses. Great deal IMHO."

I certainly did. Needs must im afraid. I always wanted to go to Vegas  Sad
legendary
Hey Guys.

The work done on Sync, the FUD taken in the early days has been rewarded in the current status in the price.

Im ashamed to say I wimped out!! 2 weeks ago I needed to cash out all my altcoin holdings to repair the family car and sold my 3 sync at .3 each  Shocked now look at it.

Ouch, that must hurt   Sad

I mined sync from the start and bought a little when it was .2 so covered my costs if you like. BUT well done to the Sync team. IMO thoroughly deserved and nice to see a coin succeeding in these times

You left the party early

"Hold 1 $Sync = get amazing discounts, hold 3 = get profit share, hold 7 = pretty much go to vegas with paid expenses. Great deal IMHO."
Hey Guys.

Im ashamed to say I wimped out!! 2 weeks ago I needed to cash out all my altcoin holdings to repair the family car and sold my 3 sync at .3 each  Shocked now look at it.

Ouch, that must hurt   Sad

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hey Guys.

Im ashamed to say I wimped out!! 2 weeks ago I needed to cash out all my altcoin holdings to repair the family car and sold my 3 sync at .3 each  Shocked now look at it.

Ouch, that must hurt   Sad
Hey Guys.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Guys, i think that now we need a big article about SYNC for online & offline mass-media! Wink
Activity: 94
thanks MsCollec

so maybe a little of SYNC's success will filter down to VOOT? 
legendary
could someone help me out here
I was looking at that nitesend thing on voot - is there a conection between voot and sync?

both coins have nitesend wallet.
legendary
All I see is an overpriced loyalty program.
Sync has a market cap of 1M dollars, yet has assets backing them worth 1M dollars?
Sounds like the only people winning are the ones on the inside track.

Overprice? The Loyalty program is still in second week of active development. At launch it will be the first loyalty program with decentralized exchange/asset, colored coin and merchandise/gift store
Activity: 94
could someone help me out here
I was looking at that nitesend thing on voot - is there a conection between voot and sync?
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Sync has a market cap of 1M dollars, yet has assets backing them worth 1M dollars?

Inside track is available to anyone...for one, three, seven sync.

And many people got on that track early and cheap, congrats to them for foresight.

+1, an whale too, best ever day in crypto for me hands down, Thankyou all for your efforts. Stake my lovelies:)
Activity: 168

Inside track is available to anyone...for one, three, seven sync.

And many people got on that track early and cheap, congrats to them for foresight.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 140
Is anyone else having problems bringing up the block explorer?

you mean this explorer ?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/sync/

yes I just sit at "resolving host" when trying to get to it

Works fine for me!

Cheesy

Probably my ISP then, stupid infrastructure group doesn't know their ass form a hole in the ground there (I work for my ISP lol)
Jump to: