Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 160. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
SYNC is one of the very few coins that will remain for a really long time. Its combination of rarity and all the innovative features will make it the most unique coin around. I have already invested quite a lot and will keep my coins for as long as I can Smiley

Please for the next wallet, include the amazing new logo. Also for a premium coin like SYNC, I think the design of the wallet should be something very special. This will really attract a lot of people, believe me Smiley

We have a new killer wallet design, looking for a programmer to implement. Hit us up at [email protected] or @syncfund asap
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
SYNC is one of the very few coins that will remain for a really long time. Its combination of rarity and all the innovative features will make it the most unique coin around. I have already invested quite a lot and will keep my coins for as long as I can Smiley

Please for the next wallet, include the amazing new logo. Also for a premium coin like SYNC, I think the design of the wallet should be something very special. This will really attract a lot of people, believe me Smiley
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Donate Sync to the Stability Fund  Over 108.40 SYNC donated  Cool

SX8CEmF4SajYU6fHktFzvq9rJnJUbrakHj
SgTZ5stgUCXouZNzmjxspViNEZSVSy8xkR

Wow that's a lot of Sync!!! Soon to be 100BTC
Activity: 154
Hi All, I've been reading up and have started collecting some SYNC. I am still trying to figure out how staking works. What I read is that as long as you don't spend/send anything, your coin age should not change. I have noticed though that when when I receive some from staking that the coin age starts over again. Is that how SYNC is or do I have something setup wrong?

Yes when you stake a coin it resets the coin age so you will have to wait until they mature again. Welcome to the forum.

Okay I'm glad I wasn't doing anything wrong. Thanks, glad to be a part!

welcome in a new world - everyone is counting - spread the word out there

ist great to be a part of this -  this is the way real value is on the way
How do you defense sync coins from abusing of pos interests

and multi-fake wallet attacks??

The idea is nice but i wounder the safety of the method of pos

i dont know if i really understand you - to stake you must have mature coins - the number of wallets there is irrelevant
Is this coin still worth investing?

who knows ? lets think about it....

- great and active community
- pos
- rare coin
- anon
- stable upon 0,5 btc
- growing interests
- good idea and working behind
- not only a pump and dump - a coin with added value
-

is this worth investing in ?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi All, I've been reading up and have started collecting some SYNC. I am still trying to figure out how staking works. What I read is that as long as you don't spend/send anything, your coin age should not change. I have noticed though that when when I receive some from staking that the coin age starts over again. Is that how SYNC is or do I have something setup wrong?

Yes when you stake a coin it resets the coin age so you will have to wait until they mature again. Welcome to the forum.

Okay I'm glad I wasn't doing anything wrong. Thanks, glad to be a part!
Activity: 826

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Interesting coin though the high price per coin is probably not helping dolphins/fish to buy.

Their small potion of a SYNC could still go up in value greatly.

Sync Market Cap 939 BTC. We have great growth potential!
Activity: 3
Interesting coin though the high price per coin is probably not helping dolphins/fish to buy.

Their small potion of a SYNC could still go up in value greatly.
Activity: 8

IMO yes. This coin has some real world uses and they keep adding new ones. It is still a very small market cap which means it will not take a lot of money (relatively speaking) to make you see huge % in ROI. Think of it this way you have $1000 to spend. You can buy BTC and have 1.6 coins or you can buy SYNC and get 1.8 coins. Pretty close number of coins. But it will take $580k investment to double this market it will take 8 billion to double BTC market.

What I am showing everyone if you invest now and believe in this coin you have huge potential for huge % of ROI.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
How do you defense sync coins from abusing of pos interests

and multi-fake wallet attacks??

The idea is nice but i wounder the safety of the method of pos
Activity: 27
thx for this coin. yesterday i had to sell my SYNC's because I needed the btc, but I made a great deal, buying @ 0.135 and holding not even 2 month Cheesy This is one of the very few coins where early buyers did not get screwed (well, if they hold). good job, and all the best!

its sad that you Need the Money - you ve missed an opportunity but you re right THANK YOU FOR THIS COIN

Yep I still have not sold a single coin. We still have a very small market cap. If we gain real traction with some real big money we could be easily 10 times our current price.

+1 This is complete fact
thx for this coin. yesterday i had to sell my SYNC's because I needed the btc, but I made a great deal, buying @ 0.135 and holding not even 2 month Cheesy This is one of the very few coins where early buyers did not get screwed (well, if they hold). good job, and all the best!

its sad that you Need the Money - you ve missed an opportunity but you re right THANK YOU FOR THIS COIN

Yep I still have not sold a single coin. We still have a very small market cap. If we gain real traction with some real big money we could be easily 10 times our current price.

legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Donate Sync to the Stability Fund  Over 108.40 SYNC donated  Cool

SX8CEmF4SajYU6fHktFzvq9rJnJUbrakHj
SgTZ5stgUCXouZNzmjxspViNEZSVSy8xkR
Jump to: