Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 193. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Why won't my wallet connect to the network, even after adding the .conf file? Really frustrating.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
The interest halving time is currently set at block 86400, and after that every 43200 blocks which means every 30 days.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Fuck it. I'll send coindesk the news
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
When is next payout?

If you refer to multipool, i just arrived home, after big delay. I will postpone current shift to saturday morning (32 more hours then regular payments)
I apologize for the delay, but this is due to summertime period and only half staff (combined with some extra unexpeced time)

I will need about 2 hours to fully process a payout cycle and i can only make smaller portions of time of half an hour from time to time. During these times i will do the trades and process payouts once there is a reasonable period of time i/we can work on this quitly.

Again sorry for the delay

PS, we did do some good trades today with SYNC.. Smiley

Cool Thank you for the hard work
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
When is next payout?

If you refer to multipool, i just arrived home, after big delay. I will postpone current shift to saturday morning (32 more hours then regular payments)
I apologize for the delay, but this is due to summertime period and only half staff (combined with some extra unexpeced time)

I will need about 2 hours to fully process a payout cycle and i can only make smaller portions of time of half an hour from time to time. During these times i will do the trades and process payouts once there is a reasonable period of time i/we can work on this quitly.

Again sorry for the delay

PS, we did do some good trades today with SYNC.. Smiley
Activity: 118
So if ANON is working now....we need to start some marketing. someone contact coindesk
My last stake was back on the 29th for 0.00026. Have recived 2 payouts from the multipool since but no stakes. Is this normal? (total wallet balance is just 0.15 sync Cry)
(edit NM just got one for 0.00076 lol)

It does take awhile to get your stake when you have a smaller amount but it all equals out in the end percentage wise.

Gotta work with what I have lol. Diff was so high during POW and I only had 3 gpu's 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I will release the date for the hard fork of interest halving very soon.

How about dates and rates?  Can we know those now?

It will be decreasing from 100% every month. just like regular block rewards halving.

You're just making things up as you go. Tongue

The new block explorer's blocks 1, 2 and the original premine addy do not match with the previous block explorer.

Block 1 - old

Block 1 - new  
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/sync/block.dws?000005b1dabaff2faedc68817a46667ea8ee97df371348580ee9596c99506da8.htm

Yet the 10 SYNC remains visible in Block 2's TX seen here.

You ditched the suspicious 5 SYNC TX fees and sent 5 coins to "N/A". lol This makes you the best noob dev EVVVEERRRR. Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
My last stake was back on the 29th for 0.00026. Have recived 2 payouts from the multipool since but no stakes. Is this normal? (total wallet balance is just 0.15 sync Cry)

It does take awhile to get your stake when you have a smaller amount but it all equals out in the end percentage wise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 101
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
Been looking at some of the new logos pple are making for Voot (they are really good), then looked at ours an it kinda looks a bit basic imo think if we are really trying for a high value coin or logo kinda low end... just think it could be a bit better, whatya think...

New logo would be cool. I kinda like MsCollec's idea of renamimg it too.  Something that alludes more to its rarity and exclusiveness I think would be good for the coin.  Like "Elite Coin" or something similar.

Edit: I probably shouldn't have said that, it'll probably be the next X33 launch coin tomorrow.  Grin
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Been looking at some of the new logos pple are making for Voot (they are really good), then looked at ours an it kinda looks a bit basic imo think if we are really trying for a high value coin or logo kinda low end... just think it could be a bit better, whatya think...
Activity: 135

How about dates and rates?  Can we know those now?

It will be decreasing from 100% every month. just like regular block rewards halving.

Ultimately bottoming out at 1% or something else?
If you are going to delay the drop to 50% for a bit we should promote the high interest rate while it lasts!!!
Thanks for the quick feedback.
legendary

legendary
So baby brother VOOT is off to the races.  Do we have any analysis as to how our price could or should be coupled to VOOT‘s?
Activity: 154
Charts - bottom reversal - Looks good - next target 0,425

Cheesy  Shocked Shocked

with the falling line and the bottom - BEFORE confirmation - there was still a Chance to break the bottom and drop down

now ....

- while increasing we have an increasing volume
- bottom is defended

there´s a "wrong turn breakout" (Name of the chartfigure) - that suggests (while Charts are never a science with 100%wordings) achance of 81,54 % that the next target is 0,425 - thats a very good Suggestion while many chartfigures have one between 55-62%  Grin
Activity: 154
took some time...  Grin

look at my last posting - now fully connected ... as expected - and ... the first stake is always there

good work nite

Jump to: