Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 228. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
selling 3.6 sync coins pm with realistic offer

why not over mintpal ? if youre really interested in selling - from you
I was asked to come back in two days, where I would be shown the value of Sync had skyrocketed.

Well you came back. Now Fuck off. I pretty sure you have been asked that several times. Fucking trolls. Like I said no life

trolls get a life by attaching them value - think about AND i know how buggy they can be - the sad Thing is they wont understand you or dont want it to

so its useless - ignore
Activity: 224
Sync Rewards Program
Crypto-Currency Market is one of the fastest growing economy in the world with a total market capitalization of $ 8,948,150,081 as at 4th July, 2014. There are no central platforms for business owners and developers to build awareness of their brands and while giving users the power of choice and confidence.

Synclub is a simple platform for crypto-currency business owners to reward and recognize crypto users through rewards program, consumer promotions and trade incentives

Features of the Synclub include:

User Reviews and Recommendations Platform

Rebate Programs
Easy-to-administer card-based rebate program that increases sales while reducing costs and building awareness of your business.

Co-branded prepaid credit reloadable using sync cryptocurrency and reward points

Advertising platform/ Consumer Promotions
Effective, easy-to-administer promotional solution for driving customer excitement and appreciation, while creating results for your business and opportunity to promote a custom marketing message

Ways to redeem your points
Redeem Sync Rewards points toward your credit card balance
Gift Cards / Certificates
Convert Points - Eligible Syclub Rewards members can convert points to other Loyalty Programs.
Merchandise Store
Points Transfer - Synclub Rewards Members can transfer points between eligible Rewards accounts.

Technical
Synclub rewards point will be implemented on Sync blockchain using colored coins protocol to issue points to members and trade on the built-in peer-to-peer exchange.

Supply: infinite

Distribution:
Synclub Rewards point will be issued to business partners as the incentive of choice for customized marketing tool to help attract, motivate and reward employees, customers and clients.

Enrollment in Synclub Reward Program is free.

So, what's the ETA on this?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I was asked to come back in two days, where I would be shown the value of Sync had skyrocketed.

Well you came back. Now Fuck off. I pretty sure you have been asked that several times. Fucking trolls. Like I said no life
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
staking like a boss everyday Cheesy every 1 hr
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
selling 3.6 sync coins pm with realistic offer
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
a question: is there a way to find a big miner on a coin thats dead ? it has nothing to do with sync - just a question

is he solo mining on his own wallet?

I think it depends on what coin. Some coins have more features than others. It might be possible to find his IP-address.
by the way vootcoin is dead and thats good

investing AND gambling People are a shy crowd - if they get hit they wont stay there and get slapped again - sure there are a few but they wont win beacuse after that scam there will be no big one anymore

fool me once .....

its wasted time to make Little money
a question: is there a way to find a big miner on a coin thats dead ? it has nothing to do with sync - just a question
buy sync while its cheap - after a confirmation in the Chart theres now a range-zone - thats normal - break will Show the way

dont get fooled - volume - if you could read it - Shows that theres a bigger Chance to break the range at the top - and then ?

next mainresist is 0,41 und last but not least 0,61
Activity: 434
let me enlighten you: since I was asked to return with this information further up the thread

MSCOLLEC; I wish you good luck with that megalomanic portfolio of 'your own' coins  Cheesy
so glad I got out of this debacle. my advice to anyone reading. do it now, while you can still get .25
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Activity: 434
since I can't be bothered looking at MintPal, can someone post a screenshot of how 'the price has rocketted' please?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I dont know much about finance and economics but I did invest all I got in sync and i have some sync coins hoping it would rise some day though am not really happy with the way things are going... or lemme say.. not happy with how things happened earlier to be more specific... i agree with some people who said that any bag holder (like myself) will keep holding until he/she believes its time to sell...

Now on to what I need to say... i would love it if the interest is higher... who wouldnt?! coz I will double my coins in a few months for example!!

But.. we can see sync still dropping its price with the 1000 coins available.... so if we increase the interest and basically have more coins... that will be a problem the way I see iit!! the coin is constantly dropping in price, or more over it is just swinging within the same range... having more coins would not increase the price since or the popularity of the coin. You will increase the interest rate and gain more sync on one hand... the price will drop further and your total sync coins will still be of the same value coz ur extra sync coins will barely compensate to the drop in price.

what i believe is... spear the word of sync... have it on more exchanges like cryptsy! online stores that use coins... etc...

this is just my believe!!

We now have anon features in development.
If you check my last post, there will be online store in the Synclub Rewards program. 
About getting on bigger exchange, I would prefer BTC38,  and I will start pushing for them to list us after we released the anon features.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I dont know much about finance and economics but I did invest all I got in sync and i have some sync coins hoping it would rise some day though am not really happy with the way things are going... or lemme say.. not happy with how things happened earlier to be more specific... i agree with some people who said that any bag holder (like myself) will keep holding until he/she believes its time to sell...

Now on to what I need to say... i would love it if the interest is higher... who wouldnt?! coz I will double my coins in a few months for example!!

But.. we can see sync still dropping its price with the 1000 coins available.... so if we increase the interest and basically have more coins... that will be a problem the way I see iit!! the coin is constantly dropping in price, or more over it is just swinging within the same range... having more coins would not increase the price since or the popularity of the coin. You will increase the interest rate and gain more sync on one hand... the price will drop further and your total sync coins will still be of the same value coz ur extra sync coins will barely compensate to the drop in price.

what i believe is... spear the word of sync... have it on more exchanges like cryptsy! online stores that use coins... etc...

this is just my believe!!
Jump to: