Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 226. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I have been trying to get my wallet to update for 2 days. I even used the new config file from the OP. Still no luck. Always getting stuck on block 9264.

Has something changed in the past week? Am i supposed to download a new wallet or something?

When is this wallet gonna become just click and update like any other coin's wallet?

Yes, there's a new wallet on the front page. Will solve all problems!

Thx kenta. Your always so helpful to an old man like me Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have been trying to get my wallet to update for 2 days. I even used the new config file from the OP. Still no luck. Always getting stuck on block 9264.

Has something changed in the past week? Am i supposed to download a new wallet or something?

When is this wallet gonna become just click and update like any other coin's wallet?

Yes, there's a new wallet on the front page. Will solve all problems!

You are the only person having this problem. Sounds like the new id ten T error.

What is the  new id ten T error ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

You are the only person having this problem. Sounds like the new id ten T error.

Activity: 420
buying block

so the bucaneers of Cpt Buying crawl across the seven seas to buy all sync they can get

It's moving in the right direction isn't it?  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
buying block

so the bucaneers of Cpt Buying crawl across the seven seas to buy all sync they can get
Is anyone getting accepted shares at the multipool? I'm hashing with no HW errors but no accepted shares. My configuration is the same for all x11 coins and it works fine everywhere else but not in this pool.

This is what I use for HD 7950 and hashing perfectly fine with Multipool.

Lol silly me, I was mining on the scrypt port (4444)  Embarrassed

That makes some sense, glad you figured it out!!

2night is payout night!
Make sure you submit your hash soon.. Smiley

I'm also having issues
my machines are hashing away as normal but there is no read out
on the page of hashrate
nothing has changed no settings have changed from the first day of mining at the pool
so whats going on

im mining scrypt

Sovie, contact me on irc/pm if you need more help.
As far as we can see nothing is wrong
Th curren shift has ended however for the upcoming payout of tonight and all shares have been reset to 0, for the the next shift.
Depending on your hashrate the balance might show zero for a short period!

Young, i think its solved - he thought he were on x11 but mining scrypt
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Is anyone getting accepted shares at the multipool? I'm hashing with no HW errors but no accepted shares. My configuration is the same for all x11 coins and it works fine everywhere else but not in this pool.

]
"intensity" : "18",
"vector" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"shaders" : "1792",
"kernel" : "x11",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-engine" : "900-1050",
"gpu-memclock" : "1400",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"api-listen" : true, "api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1"

}

Lol silly me, I was mining on the scrypt port (4444)  Embarrassed

2night is payout night!

I'm also having issues
on the page of hashrate
nothing has changed no settings have changed from the first day of mining at the pool
so whats going on

im mining scrypt

Sovie, contact me on irc/pm if you need more help.
As far as we can see nothing is wrong
Th curren shift has ended however for the upcoming payout of tonight and all shares have been reset to 0, for the the next shift.
Depending on your hashrate the balance might show zero for a short period!
This coin wont be able to go up, unless there is a miracle.

I want it to go up, but first look at the statistics

It will take 11 BTC just on mintpal for only BUYING volume to get to 0.4... We get around 7 btc volume a day on mintpal, and alot of that is just selling.

Stop dumping,  start keeping and selling at high prices so that buyers are forced to pay a higher price.

From my limited experience in cryptos I have found this stage is normal for a coin. If we can sustain this price we are simply shaking out the weak hands. If it is only selling and we are not moving down then that is a good thing. There is a decent community here with a dev that is still here and in the long run that is what counts. Patience. Dont expect to move real quick real fast

thats truely is - you can see the weak Hands in the Chart - at the Moment theyre playing hide and seek but when first the Price do not return after hitting 0.28 or 0.30 they have to decide what to do - buying ? or crying ?

that can take a Long time - and if theyre sure it will be to the end of time then we´re hitting them and break the resist
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

]

}

Lol silly me, I was mining on the scrypt port (4444)  Embarrassed

2night is payout night!

I'm also having issues
on the page of hashrate
so whats going on

im mining scrypt
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

]

}

2night is payout night!

I'm also having issues
on the page of hashrate
so whats going on
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

]

}

2night is payout night!
Activity: 252

It will take 11 BTC just on mintpal for only BUYING volume to get to 0.4... We get around 7 btc volume a day on mintpal, and alot of that is just selling.

Stop dumping,  start keeping and selling at high prices so that buyers are forced to pay a higher price.

From my limited experience in cryptos I have found this stage is normal for a coin. If we can sustain this price we are simply shaking out the weak hands. If it is only selling and we are not moving down then that is a good thing. There is a decent community here with a dev that is still here and in the long run that is what counts. Patience. Dont expect to move real quick real fast
Activity: 298

]

}

Activity: 280

]

}
Restarted my SYNC wallet after being AWOL for about a week or so... Staked almost straight away and without any orphan..

Nice!!...

Hope it keeps it up!

Sync in Sync - what could be better@! :0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah x11 running normally here
Jump to: