Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 247. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
first of all sec stake is through - 9confirmations - but only on that part that is missed at the first time staking - all correct - so you can say its not a second one - "its the rest of the first"

----------------

by the way mintpal 0,35 - with a returning Formation called ladder bottom - From the chart technical point of view we´re through it while sellside is increasing the distance to the buyers - thats the first good sign in the Chart (best wishes to my friend mike hurding)

why ? beacuse the sellsiders NOW are thinking they can get more - truely greed - the best engine for succeeding

Thanks for the good news! Where is the next resistance? 0.6?
Activity: 477
Merit: 500
Is it safe for me to transfer coins from the exchange to my wallet now that the fork has happened ? I want to get in on this glorious staking  Grin

I have received sync from MP and bittrex post fork

Thank you for this information!

AFAIK, all exchanges are now up to date, mintpal was only one we did not yet got confirmation.
If you are not sure, try with a small amount first.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
wallet Client Version 1.0.2 - look at the first site theres a link from mscollec

All up and running again Thx for your help all appreciate it im not new to mining always wallets creep me out haha Wink

fine and best wishes
first of all sec stake is through - 9confirmations - but only on that part that is missed at the first time staking - all correct - so you can say its not a second one - "its the rest of the first"

----------------

by the way mintpal 0,35 - with a returning Formation called ladder bottom - From the chart technical point of view we´re through it while sellside is increasing the distance to the buyers - thats the first good sign in the Chart (best wishes to my friend mike hurding)

why ? beacuse the sellsiders NOW are thinking they can get more - truely greed - the best engine for succeeding
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is it safe for me to transfer coins from the exchange to my wallet now that the fork has happened ? I want to get in on this glorious staking  Grin

I have received sync from MP and bittrex post fork
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My wallet is stuck on block 9280 with coins in stake what can i do to make it sync again ?

I Got connections . Appreciate if someone can give me some details Cheesy
I had that too, on all 5 computers. I guess we've started making our own little fork...

The way I solved it was, on one by one computer, copying wallet.dat, deleting the entire folder and start over again without Sync.conf
They all found the good chain immediately, but the stakes were lost off course.
Activity: 685
.35 btc right now!  Great job all involved.  everything works perfectly and I feel like a trolls ass for doubting the dev and coding team!

.3899 on Mintpal  Wink

Great!!!
wallet Client Version 1.0.2 - look at the first site theres a link from mscollec

All up and running again Thx for your help all appreciate it im not new to mining always wallets creep me out haha Wink

Was it enought to install the new wallet or did you need to delete the old directory?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
.35 btc right now!  Great job all involved.  everything works perfectly and I feel like a trolls ass for doubting the dev and coding team!
I think you should keep it at 100% POS for awhile because right now it is profitable to hold and stake, people will buy and hold raising price, once it goes back to 1% it wont be profitable to hold unless you have alot or are in for the long haul and it will cause many to dump.  As long as max coins doesnt change it shouldn't matter wether its 100% or 1% but for now 100% should help get the price off the ground.

and .. the 100% is a move-maker - beacuse now noone can mine them - they have to buy it - participate some time and then later you can return it to 1% - ist then still rare
legendary
My wallet is stuck on block 9280 with coins in stake what can i do to make it sync again ?

ive just closed it and reopen - the stake was still there and ongoing

What wallet update you need atm ? wallet code got v1.0.0

Oke will try new wallet thx all !!

Sounds like you are having an old wallet (that's the block where one of the old ones is). Just update to the latest 1.0.2, try to run it. If that does not help, then save your wallet.dat, delete the wallet directory and restart. When you are in sync, copy the wallet.dat from your backup to the wallet directory.

ive just closed it and reopen - the stake was still there and ongoing
Activity: 70
I think you should keep it at 100% POS for awhile because right now it is profitable to hold and stake, people will buy and hold raising price, once it goes back to 1% it wont be profitable to hold unless you have alot or are in for the long haul and it will cause many to dump.  As long as max coins doesnt change it shouldn't matter wether its 100% or 1% but for now 100% should help get the price off the ground.

**Also if you set a date for  the change to 1%, like in two weeks, and put it as a headline in the ANN: 100% PoS for two more weeks then back to 1%.  It could cause a nice pump on price.
Activity: 76
Again, outstanding job to all involved. I also fully support the move back to 1% to preserve the original vision of the rarity of the coin. Well done.
legendary

mintpal @ 32 - now cross your fingers - but low volume

if by crossing 325 the volume is increasing .... we made it

--------------

block 9385 35 Connections still staking
Interest dropping back to 1% on the next update Tongue

are you nuts ?  Grin
Jump to: