Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 253. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
With this speed and volume i think we can hit the 0,5 btc really soon again Cheesy

What would be awesome and also maybe just the start
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have to close the wallet before the fork?

No, it's better to keep the wallet online and let coins stake to support the fork and help generating new blocks

How long before staking starts?

anything from 6 hours to 30 days.
Activity: 420

Your open wallet help to prevent fork

or, in other words; your open wallet will help the "good fork" (new wallets) to win over the "bad fork" (old, stubborn wallets)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

No, it's better to keep the wallet online and let coins stake to support the fork and help generating new blocks

How long before staking starts?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Your open wallet help to prevent fork
Downloaded new wallet and updated the conf file from what was posted on thread #1 but it still says it is not synced.
I have been trying to get this to work for over a week now with no success ... did everything that was mentioned including updating firewalls/router.

What else do i need to do now?

SELL 'EM.  Cheesy
Activity: 420

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Downloaded new wallet and updated the conf file from what was posted on thread #1 but it still says it is not synced.
I have been trying to get this to work for over a week now with no success ... did everything that was mentioned including updating firewalls/router.

My wallet is saying:

- 0 active connections

What else do i need to do now?
Activity: 184
Activity: 126
It's a personal choice to lock em up or. Leave them staking through the hardfork. I will be leaving mine staking.

I decided to wait and setup a node after the hardfork just in case there are issues.

Seems like everyone is holding their breath for this hardfork, what is the marketing plan once we pass the fork? The new wallet  is great and seems to have helped the price move up a bit, but realistically we aren't going to see 10 btc just because we are past the fork.  MsCollec was asking for web developement help for the sync rewars program, anyone know if she found that help?

What else is happening, what needs to happen, what can the community do to help get some upward momentum??
Activity: 210
sync wallet running like a dream now om win 8.1

+10000 from vw to ferrari  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Ok confirming that the new mac wallet works! thanks for that! + someone transferred me a little sync Grin

So is it safe to keep the coins in the wallet when the hard fork happens ? should I lock the wallet so that they don't stake ?

Thanks in advance  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
So what block is the hard fork set for?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
sync wallet running like a dream now om win 8.1

How did you get mac wallet to work?
also
how long does it take before you start earning money from stake?
thanks

It seems it broke again, trying to sync again =( Just saw someone posted a link to a new mac wallet, is it safe to use ?  Huh

the new mac wallet is safe. however it still gets stuck a few times, you will need to close and re-open it to allow it to catchup.
not sure why it's sticking, i had thought the checkpoints should have eradicated this issue.

anyway, wallet works fine.

OK thanks.
So it takes 30 days untill you start to make money of PoS?

no, you only make money when you sell your Sync for BTC and then sell the BTC for money.  Grin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

also
thanks

It seems it broke again, trying to sync again =( Just saw someone posted a link to a new mac wallet, is it safe to use ?  Huh

the new mac wallet is safe. however it still gets stuck a few times, you will need to close and re-open it to allow it to catchup.
not sure why it's sticking, i had thought the checkpoints should have eradicated this issue.

OK thanks.
So it takes 30 days untill you start to make money of PoS?

also
thanks

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

also
thanks

Are you doubting me?

But no seriously, it works Smiley

Activity: 238

also
thanks

Activity: 102
screencap or it didn't happen  Grin
Jump to: