Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 256. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Woooo new wallet! hehe =)

Next one can be final V2... lol I kid, didn't mean anything by that just joking of course!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Someone please give me a conf file that works. Also should the name of the conf file be sync or syncoin or synccoin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
just to be sure...  Grin

the latest Version is that shown on site 1 ? beacuse my Version although updating is stil 1.0.0.

Is it 24,376,832 bytes?
WHAT OS ARE YOU USING?

new WINDOWS  wallet total is only 23806kb

right-click|properties|Size to get the exact value

os win7 size is (not of win  Grin) 24,376,832
if thats not the right size so please gimme a link

I also have 24,376,832 Smiley but this is bytes, not kbytes!

It would have been a monster of a wallet if it was!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
just to be sure...  Grin

the latest Version is that shown on site 1 ? beacuse my Version although updating is stil 1.0.0.

Is it 24,376,832 bytes?
WHAT OS ARE YOU USING?

I also have 24,376,832 Smiley but this is bytes, not kbytes!
Activity: 154
just to be sure...  Grin

Is it 24,376,832 bytes?
WHAT OS ARE YOU USING?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@mscollec does the OP have the updated wallet link yet?  I know it wasn't earlier or at least the other day...not the latest github source, but the hardfork client update I mean.  Might make your life a bit easier to update the link if it isn't.

Anyway, at least on Windows the latest client size, when you right click the .exe and go to properties should say:
Size: 24,376,832 bytes / Size on Disk: 24,379,392

Now the wallet link is for the hardfork update 2.6.2014 . I will tell you when a new wallet is available for the yesterday github source update
@mscollec does the OP have the updated wallet link yet?  I know it wasn't earlier or at least the other day...not the latest github source, but the hardfork client update I mean.  Might make your life a bit easier to update the link if it isn't.

Anyway, at least on Windows the latest client size, when you right click the .exe and go to properties should say:
(Yeah, I know that doesn't help you on a mac... :/ lol )

Size: 24,376,832 bytes / Size on Disk: 24,379,392
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Apologies if it's been asked a million times, I've downloaded the mac wallet from the front page version 1.0.1.0. It does not complete synchronising and is stuck at block 8204, how do I remedy this ? Also if I transfer my Sync from the exchange, do I need to worry about this hard fork ? not sure what a hard fork is to be honest, I just don't want to lose my coins!

Thanks in advance,
Victor
legendary
It means the thread creator can delete posts, but he says he didn't... it's going to be ok guys lol! =)

If what he posted was that pertinent, then he can post it again and see if someone deletes it...

P.S. The last 2 blocks...at least...that were mined by PoS, were mined by people with less than 0.72 SYNC and in my case less than 0.3...things are looking up! haha...

Block 9145 and 9146.

I never saw his post but im sure it was deleted by the forum mod due to the content he posted.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Also, it means MScollec can delete your post, but a forum mods still can as well!!

(remember the report button?)

So either you talk FUD, or MsCollec is right and some mod did delete something, or you are right.. Since no-one saw your post it is difficult to say who's right here..
It means the thread creator can delete posts, but he says he didn't... it's going to be ok guys lol! =)

If what he posted was that pertinent, then he can post it again and see if someone deletes it...

P.S. The last 2 blocks...at least...that were mined by PoS, were mined by people with less than 0.72 SYNC and in my case less than 0.3...things are looking up! haha...

Block 9145 and 9146.
Activity: 434
thank you - can anyone answer me why about 4 of my last Posts are deleted ?!?

i sign the community as good - deleted
i look over the code finding no hint or other problematic Thing - deleted

but the rubbish i posted as a joke - yeah its there - strange

mscollec perhaps you can answer that - im on no-ones "site" i just want this Thing to be as good as possible

if you fight each other - its truly said - but its not my fight so please ... if you dont understand my Statements ignore them

---------

by the way - simple syncing block 9138 has arrived - 33 connections

i didnt deleted your post maybe the forum moderator.

Code:
This is a self-moderated topic.
If you do not want to be moderated
by the person who started this topic,
create a new topic.

what does this mean ?
legendary
thank you - can anyone answer me why about 4 of my last Posts are deleted ?!?

i sign the community as good - deleted
i look over the code finding no hint or other problematic Thing - deleted

but the rubbish i posted as a joke - yeah its there - strange

mscollec perhaps you can answer that - im on no-ones "site" i just want this Thing to be as good as possible

if you fight each other - its truly said - but its not my fight so please ... if you dont understand my Statements ignore them

---------

by the way - simple syncing block 9138 has arrived - 33 connections

i didnt deleted your post maybe the forum moderator.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
After 4 days with 0.4 SYNC and rising (bcs of the mining)still no stakes comming in   Huh
ZOMG haha! =) 0.24 just staked!

Activity: 420
just to be sure...  Grin

Is it 24,376,832 bytes?

yes - so i think its the right one ?!?!

yes, that's the latest!
Jump to: