Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 289. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I just got assigned as a lead project manager at work and I will not have extra time in coming weeks to be online. I would like the community to nominate someone that will takeover. I will be transferring the premine back to the community and continue to support the community as time permits.

I hope you will have some spare time to help and to support your sync community.
Can you tell us the name of the developer who will assist us in the meantime?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
this is actually good news and a good chance to move things forward in a positive manner.

has loljosh fulfilled his job as original agreement, or is he still committed to building an updated wallet? I think this needs to be clarified.
legendary
Help! stop at 574 block

my conf:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=188.226.192.115
addnode=188.226.243.136
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=67.215.8.91

download this bootstrap.dat file, and put it on %appdata%/Sync
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80376827/sync%20bootstrap/8802/bootstrap.dat

close and open again the Sync-Qt program and wait some minutes until the blockchain is loaded locally from the bootstrap file.

this bootstrap is updated until block 8802

Remember: inside the %appdata%/Sync folder you can find the "wallet.dat" file that is where your SYNC are stored. Take care of it and make regularly backups of it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I just got assigned as a lead project manager at work and I will not have extra time in coming weeks to be online. I would like the community to nominate someone that will takeover. I will be transferring the premine back to the community and continue to support the community as time permits.

Before we just pickout anyone. I recommend to pick out someone with a impeccable track record of coding and a bunch of respect. I am thinking someone along these lines; tranz from HOBO, Rat4 from blackcoin, evand (obviously he wouldnt do it, just saying). Also the dev fund should not be released to this new dev until Market cap is $1 million.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

See if the coin revival fund will do it. They have done a great job with QuarkBar. Here is their link. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714
legendary
Activity: 70
I lost 0.7 BTC so far... and im not selling

Just hold, all this thing needs is a wallet with the kinks worked out and it will be fine.  It's ridiculous how many wallets i have downloaded in the past week that have the same damn problems......hmmm......maybe they are all made by the same person.   Wink
Activity: 161
...Well it just climbed back up to 0.165 on Mintpal...lol =)
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
WHEN WILL THE PRICE GO UP!  Huh

When your mom takes sync as payment!  Shocked

Wait....Sync only goes out 8 decimal places better tell her to take Flappy and the name is fitting also. Grin
+1 Cheesy
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I lost 0.7 BTC so far... and im not selling

Wait....Sync only goes out 8 decimal places better tell her to take Flappy and the name is fitting also. Grin
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Haha, no he didnt...!  Shocked

When more people buy then sell Tongue
Activity: 298
Activity: 184
I Have 63 active connection to sync Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
ok connection jumped from 8 to 11  (new sync.conf).. all synced up to newest block.. will leave a wallet for tonight and days ahead..

thanks for yielding help... ! and keep smiles rolling we are not curing cancer , talk soon  Cool
Activity: 63
As far as the staking goes they are full of it guys.  I had .107 and it staked today.  I got like .002 for it.  Everybody should stake if I did.  I used the .config the dev posted and no port forwarding with 20 connections to server.  

I think they were saying in the update you will not stake. Not sure but thats how i took what they posted.

I don't know, because a few pages back MsCollec was asking if anyone under.3 was staking. It would be great if dev would clarify.

Congrats on your stake thunder
thank you I am happy about that.
Activity: 322
wow sync is pretty cheap.
I still have syncing issues on sync. someone has latest wallet or fix to get synced?

Most of us have fixed our issue but deleting you sync folder and everything in the app/data folder except the wallet.dat and reinstalling the new wallet.
Jump to: