Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 287. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I still think sync is a good coin and can go somewhere if we put some effort

Its a very good coin, and as a long term investment, i have every confidence in it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I still think sync is a good coin and can go somewhere if we put some effort
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
For the past few days, I have watched so called supporter teared up the thread in order to buy cheap. I will get the stake/wallet working before I leave but there's no ETA.

thanks.

Please choose and leave to us a good developer for the meantime you are busy at work  Wink
Activity: 434
For the past few days, I have watched so called supporter teared up the thread in order to buy cheap. I will get the stake/wallet working before I leave but there's no ETA.

Always someone to blame huh?
I have to make it quite clear; i have never obtained a single Sync by putting in a low buy order. All of my purchases have been from the sell side, trying to raise the price as i watched it drop.

You have no idea about stocks or trading and you have even less idea about how to sustain the value if a cryptocurrency.

I, for one, don't want you dabbling to 'fix' anything.
Put your premine into a community wallet and leave.

Thanks.
Activity: 298
Mind starting some projects as well that may allow some more investors causing a pump in price. Something may lik that new purecoin (cant even invest in it cuz im stuck in sync lol)

But really, I spent all of my earnings on SYNC becauses it looked like it was an actual good investment.

Can I just get your opinion on the state of the coin at the moment and where you think SYNC's future will lie.
Activity: 829
OK, so MsCollec will have no time to actively work on the coin. For me to came up honestly is better than not showing online when we needed at most.
So what we basically need is someone who will take over MsCollec community manager role cause as I think MsCollec didn't code sync anyway. He can say if that is true or false, and for me there is nothing bad or wrong in that part.
So for all needed coding things we can hire who ever we think that can deliver what is needed.
So if there is someone who want to take leading position, please stand out.
I think that we need someone who was most active and supportive here up to day, or maybe we need more than one person.

Anyway, MsCollec said that he will "transfer the premine back to the community and continue to support the community as time permits" so everithing is just fine and all this is just new opportunity for the community to make this coin even better.

For future coin development I'll donate 0.5 BTC and 1 SYNC
legendary
Activity: 1400
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the kellog-man should be reregister under a new Name - a new coin will he never get released - but we all know he is not able to

but ... the idea on sync is and was great - although he is not the dev

i hope the sync finds a dev that is worth the coin

---------

all syncing and stable block 8820 12 minutes ago
Activity: 28
I am really really hoping this doesnt become like KashmirCoin...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
HODL !
We'll see a reverse soon  Cool
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Guys its a shame that Mscollec is leaving imo.

He brought the idea of this rare coin that we all bought into expecting great rewards.

Its a shame that the wallet was / is buggy however I have to say this.

I have had my wallet synced fully for the last 48hrs, and minted 3 times in that period.

Yes I had many issues with the wallet, it took me a long time to get it to work but I used all the advice in the thread to get there.

I added the conf file, opened up the ports on my router and installed the sync qt file not the flavoured wallet and im now all good.

Im no computer expert, ive never professed to be and its taken me an age to get where I am but if I can help any of you guys with the wallet issue I will do my best to help you and the community.

Sync has a good future if we all pull together and raise the value of the coin.

Im in for over 2btc for what I payed for my stake and at current rates it will return me .5 so I want / need it to be a success story as washing £700 down the drain is very disapppointing Sad
Problem is I CANNOT stand the loss if I dump at this point of time, yet I am losing faith in the coin. The dev has been shown that he/she was unreliable and is now exiting when the community needs him at most. I am disappointed.

You're going to lose with this coin no matter what. The developer quit (so much for secret good news coming that will raise the price  Roll Eyes ) and the price has been dumped into bag holders hands. I honestly feel sorry for the people that lost out waiting on the dev's false promises.

Yeah and I put every single penny I had even after the mtgox loss...  thats why I cant dump, it would mean I lost 98% of all of my earnings.
Activity: 192
Problem is I CANNOT stand the loss if I dump at this point of time, yet I am losing faith in the coin. The dev has been shown that he/she was unreliable and is now exiting when the community needs him at most. I am disappointed.

You're going to lose with this coin no matter what. The developer quit (so much for secret good news coming that will raise the price  Roll Eyes ) and the price has been dumped into bag holders hands. I honestly feel sorry for the people that lost out waiting on the dev's false promises.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

To be honest, I don't think this "dev" had the abilities to fix the issues. To me, it just looked like he has absolutely no idea about coding and fixing bugs. He does not even understand the staking thing ^^ Now that all goes down the drain, he just runs (with a lame excuse). Maybe he's already starting with another coin.
Activity: 182
I just got assigned as a lead project manager at work and I will not have extra time in coming weeks to be online. I would like the community to nominate someone that will takeover. I will be transferring the premine back to the community and continue to support the community as time permits.

Lol, right... you have shown some amazing management skills the past days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
I am still confident that the coin has potential, but we desperately need wallet V2.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

sure you did...LOL... good thing I bounced 2 days ago...with 0.6btc loss I may add... what a joke !!

I just got assigned as a lead project manager at work and I will not have extra time in coming weeks to be online. I would like the community to nominate someone that will takeover. I will be transferring the premine back to the community and continue to support the community as time permits.
Activity: 135
I installed sync-qt-flavoured.zip
Sync great...
How to stake?

Just leave wallet open..? Huh

I ask this because my coins not staking... My wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking.

I will ask again...

Can someone clever explain how to stake, and what is the true of this:

1. 30 days need for coins to stake? - I don't belive in that...
2. Must have abave 0.3 SYNC? - I don't belive - saw evidence here in pictures with less amount.
3. Nodes? Does this effect on staking? ...Q?
4. Just leave wallet open?
5. Just need to wait?
6. Need some transaction between my self to start staking... TX fees? What?

- Flavoured wallet.
- Unlocked.
- Synced great. - this is automatic answer on my Q 3. - NO!
- "no mature coins" bla bla...
- 0.23 Sync coins in wallet.

How to stake goddamned!?
I just want to saw the stake working, that is all.

Opinion:
We need a new good-working wallet...
...because, this becomes a little bit ironic, about the problem (sync) - and a name of coin (sync)...

Solution:
If I find it, and start staking, I will tell here.
Why?
I had every possible problem here - and I solved!
But STAKING i didn't... so, when I solve that, I will tell exactly where is the problem.
Jump to: