Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 339. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@multipool: wow - thats really a bunch of syncs

direct ALL YOU HAVE THAT CALLED MINERS TO MULTIPOOL - and you get really happy

thanks a lot
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Woo multipool payout!

0.01512407 SYNC with my 2 770s doing a total 5.5MH..ish. =)

I have 4 270/270x for a total of 5.1 mhs and i got 0.01550264, so that seems pretty consistent
Activity: 266
Latest getstakinginfo return:

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 25451,
"currentblocktx" : 104,
"pooledtx" : 105,
"difficulty" : 0.00000095,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 7,
"expectedtime" : -1
}
Activity: 161
Woo multipool payout!

0.01512407 SYNC with my 2 770s doing a total 5.5MH..ish. =)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys follow these steps if your wallet isent staking
1. read thread
2. do as thread says
3. wait a couple of hours for your stake
4. be happy dont worry!

I've been following this thread from the very beginning and I've literally tried everything discussed including waiting it out.

I've heard constant back and forth both suggesting that there IS and there ISN'T a minimum stake amount. The MsCollec has previously suggested that there is indeed a minimum stake amount. If we can get that specific number I think we can clear up a lot of the confusion in this thread with regards to staking.

Again, I've heard different opinions on the existence of a minimum stake figure and the argument suggesting there is a minimum has come straight from MsCollec. As the developer most familiar with the source code it would be appreciated if this could be cleared up.

Thank you!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
My wallet is showing:
"Not staking because you do not have mature coins"
I have TCP 24241 open on my firewall.
My coins age are from May 19 - 22.

I have the latest wallet updated, all my transactions are also updated and the latest blocks are showing.

Not sure what else I need to do to get this working ...

Same here :-( open ports 24241 on firewall and router

config

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
port=24241
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=67.215.8.91
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=188.226.192.115
addnode=188.226.243.136
addnode=82.128.238.235

:-(
Activity: 434
MsCollec and Raskul.

Guys thanks for info my wallet has stopped in sync and has just staked for the first time  Grin

Cheers

What a miracle  Roll Eyes

haha no not really, just a clown like me not knowing what I was doing.
I really appreciate the help.

welcome

tips: SRzYKxezjAXuEm89WEJP6sgWuUsmHCmb8C

Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys follow these steps if your wallet isent staking
1. read thread
2. do as thread says
3. wait a couple of hours for your stake
4. be happy dont worry!
do you have port=24241 in your config?
Activity: 63
My wallet is showing:

I have the latest wallet updated, all my transactions are also updated and the latest blocks are showing.

same here.  Just give up.
Activity: 76
My wallet is showing:

Activity: 70
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
MsCollec and Raskul.

Guys thanks for info my wallet has stopped in sync and has just staked for the first time  Grin

Cheers

haha no not really, just a clown like me not knowing what I was doing.
I really appreciate the help.
Activity: 63
I appreciate all the help guys but fuck this shit.  I have .107 sync and it just won't stake. Fuck it.  
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
MsCollec and Raskul.

Cheers

Activity: 826
For those of you that are miners and are invested in this coin I suggest going over to the multi pool and mining. If you are a long term holder of this coin you probably believe this is very undervalued there for having it cheap helps us in the short term get it out of the hands of non believers and into the hands of long term believers. I am not sure how much the total last pay out was but the one on Sat was around 10 SYNC if i remember correctly. This is 1% of the total coins that means as long as we in the multi pool hold this coin and not dump it we will be taking 1% of the coin out of the market every 2 days. I just wanted to point this out to the people that dont really look at numbers or care about the multi pool.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
MsCollec and Raskul.

Cheers
For those of you having trouble staking, try something for me, as the person above suggested.  Make sure the wallet has access through the firewall.  If you use windows just clicking allow the first time you fire up the client will give it access.

Now use this config...the important part is the port= (not rpcport=)...like this...

Seems to make a huge difference...also have 40+ connections now.

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=24240
port=24241
addnode=107.170.124.180
addnode=192.241.240.216
addnode=107.170.159.98
addnode=162.243.214.192
addnode=67.215.8.91
addnode=23.226.225.224
addnode=188.226.192.115
addnode=188.226.243.136
addnode=82.128.238.235
Activity: 826
I just wanted to share my journey with this coin the last few days and hope it will help some people. My wallet was syncing perfect through POW stage and staked correctly for start of POS. I had 5.xx SYNC and staked block 8201. This moves your coins from spendable to staked amount. You can go to transactions and there is a little symbol that is a clock. This shows you how many confirmations you have and how many you need. ie 1 of 50. Halfway through the 50 confirmations my wallet ended up getting stuck and I could not do anything to get it to sync back up. So I made a back up of my wallet and deleted everything to do with sync other then that back up file. I then started from scratch and downloaded wallet from OP. I open wallet once then closet it. I went to app/data roaming folder replaced the wallet.dat folder with my backup and opened the wallet. After a few mins it synced up and I unlocked the wallet and it staked my coins. (at this point it was the next morning so it had 77 confirmations) I also transferred another 2.5 coins from mintpal and they were transferred in the same block that my next stake happened. I then waited a few hours and my original 5.xx had their 50 confirmations and restake a little while later the 2.5 coins did not stake with them but they eventually did about 17 blocks later. It almost seems like the coins need 100 confirmations after you send it to your wallet from a different address. But I am not sure. Make sure you use the transaction page because it can give you some info to know when your coins will be mature for next staking. Right now I have 2 sets of coins staking from the same address 1 set is 33 the other is 17 confirms out of the 50 needed to become spendable. Knock on wood but every thing has been running smoothly since i reinstalled the wallet. I have not put any conf file in my app/data folder I did not need to do the bootstrap file. All I had to do was download wallet add my back up and off i went.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
So, please correct me if this is wrong one of you who understands staking:

It may not actually be true when it says "not staking because no mature coins". What is actually happening is that you ARE gaining your interest at the correct rate, but it only actually pays out randomly, much like block finding in a pool when mining? So, once my coins actually do stake and the arrow turns green, i will get a larger payout, instead of a bunch of small payments over the same period of time, as some people are getting now? So it sort of evens out?

probably yes...   probably not...  I only know that leaving the wallet opened and unlocked for staking, I receive I stake every day Wink

I suggest you to open TCP port 24241 of your firewall too
Jump to: