Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 335. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is there a way so my Sync all stake at once rather than in the 2 chunks they seem to be at the moment?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ive been able to stake, but after the stake is done the stake icon remains grey. I

That's what's meant to happen! Your coins stake, button is green, you get staked coins, button then turns grey, wait another 6 hours or so, then turn green, get more stake, repeat.

this is the last staked coins i received.  107 confirms and stake icon has been grey ever since.

http://explorer.synclub.net/tx/809898a9a6a9e06a6327efd90385733b7cec204fef1dfa5f64a47a6434bf84a5

Those are not staked coins their received coins. I suggest you try changing wallets.
Activity: 406

ive been able to stake, but after the stake is done the stake icon remains grey. I

That's what's meant to happen! Your coins stake, button is green, you get staked coins, button then turns grey, wait another 6 hours or so, then turn green, get more stake, repeat.

this is the last staked coins i received.  107 confirms and stake icon has been grey ever since.

http://explorer.synclub.net/tx/809898a9a6a9e06a6327efd90385733b7cec204fef1dfa5f64a47a6434bf84a5

What button? I'm using the flavored wallet.

I'm not a troll that bashes the coin... the button are on the left side of the screenshot...

nvm i see them buttons now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For those with staking issues... as long as you've downloaded the current wallet, and added the nodes to the Sync.conf file as detailed in the OP... it hurts to say this, but the solution is to WAIT LONGER. I have .61 Sync, and it took a while, but it finally staked earlier today after having the wallet open since yesterday. Received my first stake shortly after of 0.0226 Sync. Hurry up and wait. Wink

I have done all the steps provided over and over.  I have 1.7 sync in the wallet, and yes ive been able to stake, but after the stake is done the stake icon remains grey. I

On the transaction page how many confirms does your staked coins have. It should turn grey until they have the 50 confirmations and then will move back to spendable and the green arrow will then show up again.

Mine over 7000 confirmations and the icon never changed despite me doing all of the steps provided.

post a pic of your wallet, including transactions

http://i.imgur.com/PnapQR4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iRxNKyR.jpg

Did you encrypt your wallet, it then auto restarts? Unlocked? If that fails, download the other wallet which is the one im using (not the fancy one).

Yes, yes, i'll download the other wallet I guess Sad

For those with staking issues... as long as you've downloaded the current wallet, and added the nodes to the Sync.conf file as detailed in the OP... it hurts to say this, but the solution is to WAIT LONGER. I have .61 Sync, and it took a while, but it finally staked earlier today after having the wallet open since yesterday. Received my first stake shortly after of 0.0226 Sync. Hurry up and wait. Wink

I have done all the steps provided over and over.  I have 1.7 sync in the wallet, and yes ive been able to stake, but after the stake is done the stake icon remains grey. I

On the transaction page how many confirms does your staked coins have. It should turn grey until they have the 50 confirmations and then will move back to spendable and the green arrow will then show up again.

Mine over 7000 confirmations and the icon never changed despite me doing all of the steps provided.

Did you encrypt your wallet, it then auto restarts? Unlocked? If that fails, download the other wallet which is the one im using (not the fancy one).

You've hidden the buttons in the bottom right corner.

What button? I'm using the flavored wallet.

I'm not a troll that bashes the coin... the button are on the left side of the screenshot...

You've hidden the buttons in the bottom right corner.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Even if the icon is still grey?
I know for a fact I have mature coins, however the stake icon is grey.  The only way ive been able to stake in the past is by re-downloading the blockchain.  This method is no longer working....

Has the dev acknowledged there is issues with staking? are they working on a fix?

y
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I know for a fact I have mature coins, however the stake icon is grey.  The only way ive been able to stake in the past is by re-downloading the blockchain.  This method is no longer working....

Has the dev acknowledged there is issues with staking? are they working on a fix?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
yeah.. market is holding steady for SYNC.. very nice , max coin supply wisely chosen, its the multipool dumps that depressed the price, and SYNC have not yet began real innovations (I don't count flavored wallet among them although nice of course) till tomorrow gang

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SYNC
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Guys & Gals this X11mod version of SGMiner is worth looking into.  I just brought my farm up from 45 to 66 MH!.

Basically running 8192 I19 G2 W256 Engine 1120 and Clock 1500 fro all but my most finicky cards and these settings are working for both my 280x's and my 270x's

I will let you know in the morning if they all burst into flames overnight!

with or without overclocking ? summer will be especially hot this year...

No voltage tweaks powertune at 1.  All cards staying in the 72-74 degree range.  I guess technically they are overclocked though becasue non of them are rated for 1120 engine.

I am riding NVIDIA myself , then suddenly I found I can not do X13 algo.. and bit my teeth to the wall, but they are working on it.. so I switched to cgminer and my hash rate dropped because of OPENCL but it was bit fun.. software compensating for hardware..

When I mined like crazy (all of us were somewhat crazy these 5 days) SYNC.. Nvidia rig performed fantastic.. I would be interested in your optimizations if you made them in the software because they would give me boost even with my somewhat different setup hardware wise Cool [for algo X13 that is, not sure but it might be something new coins might adopt to be different (how many you ask, I say till we stop at 10,000 alt coins) maybe market will chill Cool also by that time I hoping ccminer will pick up new algo.. but also by that time my cards will become obsolete.. doing my best. mean time
Jump to: