Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 347. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
how do you unlock wallet?
Activity: 84
DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

i do understand the frustration, i do get the "patience reaching the limit" part, but at this point in time we are all on the same boat, the only way to help the price rise is to set priorities and help the dev and the community.
and by priorities i mean:
1) fix wallet
2) ensure it runs smoothly and becomes dummy-friendly
3) pump the price a bit
4) regain trust (and investors)
Activity: 76
I did everything mentioned on post#2 and it worked but it seems to be stuck on block 8313.
The reason i ask is because i made a coin transfer before i switch to the new wallet and it never showed up in my wallet yet?!?!

Help?

I lost coins in the process of switching wallets.
I moved them from bittrex yesterday to my wallet address (it's the same on both my old wallet and new wallet) and it still has not shown up.
Can anyone help?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wallet still not working for me, windows7 64 bit. If you have a .conf that is working can you post it here for me as the one in the OP didn't seem to get it done for me.

i'm using this one

http://www.thescribe.eu/Sync.conf
Activity: 420
DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

See, that's probably the only thing devs can't help you with.

But YOU can help dev!
By buying the coin, being positive and friendly, telling friends how magnificent this coin really is, starting up a business accepting the coin, and so on!!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Wallet still not working for me, windows7 64 bit. If you have a .conf that is working can you post it here for me as the one in the OP didn't seem to get it done for me.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
getting those last holders to dump has never been easier.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

the developer has nothing to do with the price people are willing to sell at.
screaming at him to 'make the price higher' isn't making you look very intelligent.

Let the "dev" speak for him/herself, Mr. Sock. Wink
DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

the developer has nothing to do with the price people are willing to sell at.
screaming at him to 'make the price higher' isn't making you look very intelligent.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just got back home after 2 days away, stated my wallet, it updated and staked after 5 minutes.
For me everything seems to be working, still have no idea why people say that something is broken. If some one cares to explain it would be nice.
Hope all of this will be over very soon and we will continue the growth of this good coin.

What a lovely silver
Bring us more hopes
Tomorrow will be better
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

17:02:22

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000095,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 4,
"expectedtime" : -1
}

17:26:31

getstakinginfo

{
"currentblocksize" : 3436,
"currentblocktx" : 8,
"pooledtx" : 8,
"difficulty" : 0.00000103,
}

ever a different Thing

Undecided

Yup mine is the same as your last one. So, i am not staking yet either . Still says coins are not mature. I assume that will be fixed but at this point it's not a huge issue for me. Just monitoring it. But i think it's something we should add to the dev's to do list as it seems many have the same issue.

I keep mining the coins at the multipool. adding to my balance that way for now.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

legendary
Activity: 1400
I'm still pluggin' away on the multipool, but I concur, dev needs to release a new wallet today with the transaction fees actually fixed...I think that is part of the problem with the whole staking thing...will also speed up the blockchain a bit more.

Sent you a pm
Activity: 61

{
}

getstakinginfo

{
}

ever a different Thing

Undecided
do you  have some plan ?

what happened to the price.
legendary
Activity: 1400
the tx fee's need to be hardcoded on every type of transaction, probably the reason some people have already 100+ confirmations on minted coins and can't use them yet.

is there any other issue/issues that need/s to be mitigated?

if there is/are, can we make a concise list of them and address the dev asap?

p.s.1 hopefully only members interested for the coin are left in this thread that don't wish to see both their investments and time become worthless (we can assume it's troll free now)
p.s.2 and once issues have been mitigated it would be wise to give some pump to the coin and see things progress on their own

We know about the issues but TX fees, it was dropped out of the last update.  

Thanks for helping out
Activity: 161
I'm still pluggin' away on the multipool, but I concur, dev needs to release a new wallet today with the transaction fees actually fixed...I think that is part of the problem with the whole staking thing...will also speed up the blockchain a bit more.
I think SYNC doesn't have enough problems, so add one more from me Cheesy Wallet crashes windows if left open (is overnight long time??? is 3-4 hours long time???). It crashed my system twice already, running no other programs but OS and wallet. I think it causes windows to BSOD.

I'm Windows superuser so don't even try to tell me to do some bulls**t, like install updates or drivers. My system is Win7 x64, has all updates and drivers and other stuff and it runs just fine for long periods of time.

buy a mac
I'd rather have a quarter pounder with cheese. Never liked thousand island on my burger. But about this gentleman's computer...

i prefer burger king
Activity: 154

{
}

getstakinginfo

{
}

ever a different Thing

Undecided
Activity: 84
the tx fee's need to be hardcoded on every type of transaction, probably the reason some people have already 100+ confirmations on minted coins and can't use them yet.

is there any other issue/issues that need/s to be mitigated?

if there is/are, can we make a concise list of them and address the dev asap?

p.s.1 hopefully only members interested for the coin are left in this thread that don't wish to see both their investments and time become worthless (we can assume it's troll free now)
p.s.2 and once issues have been mitigated it would be wise to give some pump to the coin and see things progress on their own
Activity: 126
getstakeinfor returned this just now:

{
}

current block is 8367. Haven moved anything from wallet in days and no staking yet. does anything jump out at any of you coders out there?

I'm upto date with wallet and blockchain yet I get this from getstakinginfo

{
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"search-interval" : 0,